Mass. Sen. Kerry docks yacht in RI, saving $500K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by husker View Post
    MSNBC had a piece on this this morning. kerry ran away when asked about this. i guess some people do care if politicians are hypocrites.

not fox. sorry libs, you can't blame fox for everything!
    I saw the same thing on abc... wasnt running... was leaving somewhere but answered the question... im sure rep arent gonna like the answer but he did answer
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
      I saw the same thing on abc... wasnt running... was leaving somewhere but answered the question... im sure rep arent gonna like the answer but he did answer

what was the answer?
      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
        If you are refering to me just call me or whoever you are trying to refer to out and not cry like a little baby. WHOOOAAA, someone came back at you with a negative point

What is funny is you have been here for all of 2 months and 50posts yet you know all about someone who has been here for years.

By the way Mr. Independent, with all the shots you take at the Rep side, I have a hard time believing you are really that Independent.

You know nothing about me other than if I lean to the right. I guess that is all you need to know

Listen guy like said in an earlier post I never mentioned anything or your name in this post you wanted to start some crap which when I've searched some posts through here seems like your comfort zone. Who ever I was reffering had absolutely zero to do with you but that doesn't seem to stop you from running your mouth. You hadn't posted above my response but you felt compelled to call me a crybaby. If you do a search through this section under flare..........you seem to be the one in here doing most of the crying. You're right you don't have to apologize, why do the classy thing.

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
          what was the answer?
          he said he boat was being fixed there and he is taking it back to its home after the repairs are done... also stated he always pays his taxes... suprised msnbc didnt show that... i would expect fox to show him getting in his car but he did answer the question...

that being said obviously its hard to believe he couldnt get it fixed in mass
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
            he said he boat was being fixed there and he is taking it back to its home after the repairs are done... also stated he always pays his taxes... suprised msnbc didnt show that... i would expect fox to show him getting in his car but he did answer the question...

I still wonder why it is being held in an LLC?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
              I still wonder why it is being held in an LLC?
              I really don't know what he is doing. Like I said. I find it a non issue so I don't spend much time gettin info on it. Just happen to see clip on abc last night

Comment

Just someone trying to save himself some money; is he a hypocrite????? Yes!

But in some ways we all are hypocrites in some aspect of our lives, so him being one doesnt surprise me nor bother me.

Just my 2 cents, not that it matters
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
                  Listen guy like said in an earlier post I never mentioned anything or your name in this post you wanted to start some crap which when I've searched some posts through here seems like your comfort zone. Who ever I was reffering had absolutely zero to do with you but that doesn't seem to stop you from running your mouth. You hadn't posted above my response but you felt compelled to call me a crybaby. If you do a search through this section under flare..........you seem to be the one in here doing most of the crying. You're right you don't have to apologize, why do the classy thing.

No you never mentioned names in this thread, just insinuate and play little games. You mentioned my posts in the other thread on US healthcare, for which I provided the link. You lied about having never posted about me or even read my posts, thats all, admit it. You wont admit that since you like to hit and run or change the subject..... I know your style, dont let facts get in the way.

I guess I should apologize for busting your lies. My last post on you.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                    No you never mentioned names in this thread, just insinuate and play little games. You mentioned my posts in the other thread on US healthcare, for which I provided the link. You lied about having never posted about me or even read my posts, thats all, admit it. You wont admit that since you like to hit and run or change the subject..... I know your style, dont let facts get in the way.

That flarendep is a piece of shit.He only cares about republicans and he would suck one till the swelling went down.

Now,that flarendep1 guy is different.I was talking about flare the raven fan flarendep.

signed,
                    BOZO the FUCKING CLOWN

Comment

• LOL Vols,

Who is this Raven Fan Flare guy? Most be a Rep who listens to Beck and watches Fox!!
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

• [QUOTE=efaw23;1822553]Listen guy like said in an earlier post I never mentioned anything or your name in this post you wanted to start some crap which when I've searched some posts through here seems like your comfort zone.

ip check please. I'm thinking Connecticut, somewhere near Calhoun Junction.

jk efaw, an inside joke from before you were a BC'r

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post

it's a brand new boat, that i believe was made in another country by a RI co.

where is it's home?

i guess there could be something wrong with a brand new $7million boat, but he could also be looking for cover after this got out. i'm sure he can come up with something that wasn't done right and had to be "fixed". we both know how the spin starts when these clowns get caught in something. i don't trust 99.9% of them, and that goes for BOTH sides!
                          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
                            it's a brand new boat, that i believe was made in another country by a RI co.

where is it's home?

i guess there could be something wrong with a brand new $7million boat, but he could also be looking for cover after this got out. i'm sure he can come up with something that wasn't done right and had to be "fixed". we both know how the spin starts when these clowns get caught in something. i don't trust 99.9% of them, and that goes for BOTH sides!
                            According to MyFox Boston tonight, he has made arrangements to pay the MA taxes.

Bet he is hating Drudge and Fox News right about now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                              Just someone trying to save himself some money; is he a hypocrite????? Yes!

But in some ways we all are hypocrites in some aspect of our lives, so him being one doesnt surprise me nor bother me.

Just my 2 cents, not that it matters
                              who the fuck asked you !!!
                              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

So you troll back a couple of months ago to see if I had commented on one of your one sided posts to justify taking a shot a me. I suggest you find something better to do with your time than following the footsteps of Michael steele. Now I will leave you to go take pot shots at someone else seems to be a unique talent you have. Unlike you I will be looking for an independent mind to support rather than a republican puppeteer you seem to crave. I tell you a secret I supported all the bushes in each election so because I decided to change my mind unlike some of the zombies doesn't make me less independent just makes me tired of the b.s now i will give you the opportunity to get back to Michelle malkin show.
                                Last edited by efaw23; 07-27-2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X