Mass. Sen. Kerry docks yacht in RI, saving $500K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
    please go on jman, I will not back down from any of those statements; most of them happen to be my personal opinion, not opinions that I tout as facts. You are also misquoting me which doesn't surprise me. I said Eliott Spitzer is a smart man, and he's a lot better than the chump NY has as a GOV now. So he cheated on his wife. I could care less who cheats on who. As for Dodd, you think I had any idea what he was doing behind the scences? BTW, glad to see you have so much time on your hands to look up every post I've made over the years. Do you not have a job?
    I've noticed jman is wacked out. Never seen a guy with logic like him. Very strange
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
      ive been here a total of 2 moths and im as independent as they come. Ive noticed though the 3 or 4 republicans above who posted seem to be bitter and very angry. They post a lot of negative anti obama stuff that has very little to do with policy. This topic about kerry and his yacht is funny too. You dont think all of these guys, republican and democrats dont do the same thing? And one guy in particular is always looking to stir the pot , start an argument and offers very little in logical debate. I mean I made a small point a couple weeks ago and he came after me with a negative point. Not husker or j.m by the way. I know why the republican party is in shambles now because of the negative thought process that prevails in their party. I mean are we tea party guys or are we pseudo democrats. I hope they find the answer soon.

If you are refering to me just call me or whoever you are trying to refer to out and not cry like a little baby. WHOOOAAA, someone came back at you with a negative point

What is funny is you have been here for all of 2 months and 50posts yet you know all about someone who has been here for years.

By the way Mr. Independent, with all the shots you take at the Rep side, I have a hard time believing you are really that Independent.

You know nothing about me other than if I lean to the right. I guess that is all you need to know
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Hey Grandma,

What is up??
        NBA is a joke

Comment

U
          Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          If you are refering to me just call me or whoever you are trying to refer to out and not cry like a little baby. WHOOOAAA, someone came back at you with a negative point

What is funny is you have been here for all of 2 months and 50posts yet you know all about someone who has been here for years.

By the way Mr. Independent, with all the shots you take at the Rep side, I have a hard time believing you are really that Independent.

You know nothing about me other than if I lean to the right. I guess that is all you need to know
          first off I don't owe you any explanation on my political side but just like a lot of loud mouths republicans whos features are paranoia and scare tactics seems like it fits here. I've never commented on anything you posted and I don't believe you've posted on anything I've posted before but you felt compelled to scroll through here start something with me ravens. Unlike you and the dems I don't fall in line because rush or maddow says to. Next time get an accurate idea before you go into attack mode and turn off beck who seems to share your qualities.

Comment

U

first off I don't owe you any explanation on my political side but just like a lot of loud mouths republicans whos features are paranoia and scare tactics seems like it fits here. I've never commented on anything you posted and I don't believe you've posted on anything I've posted before but you felt compelled to scroll through here start something with me ravens. Unlike you and the dems I don't fall in line because rush or maddow says to. Next time get an accurate idea before you go into attack mode and turn off beck who seems to share your qualities.

Dude, I dont care about your politics, you were the one who accused some "un-named" Republican of negativity towards you, why play that game, who were you refering to??

Irregardless of you stereotypng ways, I dont listen to Beck so you and the one who needs to get an accurate idea.

I dont want to start anything, it seems you have the ax to grind when you make blanket accusations about Republicans.

Your logic seems to be that if one is a rep, they must listen to Beck

We probably have more in common than you think but you seem to have your mind made up in advance on Reps.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Hey Grandma,

What is up??
              what up buddy?! Nothing much down here; just waiting for football season. If you're ever in Bama let me know and I'll see if I can get you some tics for a Bama game. I generally have extras, but it depends on what game it is. anyway, I have fantasy football on my mind, and I'm thinking the only good option on your ravens is the kid from Rutgers. With that being said you know I'm a huge Ravens guy because of Ozzie, and the Bama kids you have on your team: McClain, Jarret, and Cody (which IMO was the steal of the draft. Having him in the middle of our dline opened up for Rolando to make all those tackles. I bet Ray is going to have a huge year. I have future bets on the Ravens and the Bengals to win it all this year. I think its going to be a nice race to watch between the two.
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

As I stated earlier to you I've never read or commented on one of your posts ever. For some strange reason you go into attack mode without mentioning ravens flare or whatever your name is. As a matter of fact I've never read one of your post but you felt compelled to come after me because I mentioned a negative republican posts towards me. Do you understand???? If it wouldve been one of the dems here I would've shot back at them the same way. You know you never posted anything towards me so why the paranoia? If vitterd grandma or kaz would've came at me like the guy I'm commenting on came at me it would've been shots at the maddow and the dems and them. Like i said earlier though they never have one time. It's been one of the repubs which I was a member of until 2008.

I could see if I mentioned your name in the original post but I guess that really didn't matter to you. I wont my breath on an apology.
                Last edited by efaw23; 07-26-2010, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                  It is on you. You are the one who made the wacky comment. The fact that u can't see the difference is scary and shows just another reason bush was a 2 term guy
                  Yea, I'm making wacky comments. Too funny

Comment

what up buddy?! Nothing much down here; just waiting for football season. If you're ever in Bama let me know and I'll see if I can get you some tics for a Bama game. I generally have extras, but it depends on what game it is. anyway, I have fantasy football on my mind, and I'm thinking the only good option on your ravens is the kid from Rutgers. With that being said you know I'm a huge Ravens guy because of Ozzie, and the Bama kids you have on your team: McClain, Jarret, and Cody (which IMO was the steal of the draft. Having him in the middle of our dline opened up for Rolando to make all those tackles. I bet Ray is going to have a huge year. I have future bets on the Ravens and the Bengals to win it all this year. I think its going to be a nice race to watch between the two.

Thanks for the invite GM, if I ever make it down South someday would love to see a Bama game. What a great tradition there and you are right about Cody, looking forward to some FOOTBALL!!! Bad news on Ravens first pick this year, Sergio Kindle... fractured skull falling down the stairs, WTF

My Raven fears are: Ed Reed winding down and injury prone, and our corners.

I think both Ray's have a big year, especially Ray Rice.

I think the Jets have a shot at the SB to. What kind of odds do you have on those futures??
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

I got balt at 8-1 and Cincy at 45-1. The Jets are also 8-1, but I think they're going to be down. With that being said, I thought the Colts would be down last year and Pitt two years ago; as you know both made it to the SBowl. So if I were you, I'd be running to the window as we speak to fade me and lay down some coin on the Jets to win it all. I also have Rolando to win the Defensive Rookie MVP at 10-1. Since 1999 there has been only two years when a Linebacker didn't win the award: Kearse in 99 and Peppers.
                      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

I got balt at 8-1 and Cincy at 45-1. The Jets are also 8-1, but I think they're going to be down. With that being said, I thought the Colts would be down last year and Pitt two years ago; as you know both made it to the SBowl. So if I were you, I'd be running to the window as we speak to fade me and lay down some coin on the Jets to win it all. I also have Rolando to win the Defensive Rookie MVP at 10-1. Since 1999 there has been only two years when a Linebacker didn't win the award: Kearse in 99 and Peppers.

GL with the plays GM, Cincy is certainly capable, the Jets have a load of talent. Ravens have a lot of weapons too, I worry about injury to Flacco who has about as much mobility as Joe Namath after a night on the town.
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

As I stated earlier to you I've never read or commented on one of your posts ever. For some strange reason you go into attack mode without mentioning ravens flare or whatever your name is. As a matter of fact I've never read one of your post but you felt compelled to come after me because I mentioned a negative republican posts towards me. Do you understand???? If it wouldve been one of the dems here I would've shot back at them the same way. You know you never posted anything towards me so why the paranoia? If vitterd grandma or kaz would've came at me like the guy I'm commenting on came at me it would've been shots at the maddow and the dems and them. Like i said earlier though they never have one time. It's been one of the repubs which I was a member of until 2008.

I could see if I mentioned your name in the original post but I guess that really didn't matter to you. I wont my breath on an apology.

Why should I apologize? I called you out to name who you were refering to and you have not answered truthfully.

You also missed the truth saying you have never read or posted towards me. For a guy with 52 posts, I would think you might remember and get your facts straight before spouting off like a know it all.

Fact,

You called two of my posts "disturbing" and "glad your kids were not being taught thought like this"

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/ra...ml#post1814380

I won't hold my breath for your apology, but really
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

well, another thread that could have been a good discussion is hijacked by some posters that start attacking posters.
                            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Yea, I'm making wacky comments. Too funny
                              U can use that laughing guy in every post. U still will never get it
                              Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

MSNBC had a piece on this this morning. kerry ran away when asked about this. i guess some people do care if politicians are hypocrites.

not fox. sorry libs, you can't blame fox for everything!
                                Last edited by husker; 07-27-2010, 12:53 PM.
                                “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X