Chicago's tough new gun ordinance goes into effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
    Thats why Ronald Reagan sent me a hat and told me to wear it 24/7. I could never figure it out

where did you get that picture of kaz?

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
      Here is some common sense for ya. Check the numbers on gun deaths... Combine knife, axe, brick, bike peddals and beating deaths over last 20 years. Let me know what u see

What point are you trying to prove here ? How will gun control change that ? There are more accidental deaths in car accidents each year than gun accidents.
      I am just lost on your logic as to why " gun crazies" need to wait 30 days for a gun when their background can be checked out in 30 minutes on the internet.
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Do not question the sensai BBD

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
          what is your question exactly.

you don't think more people break into houses without a gun?

sentences for breaking into a house with a gun aren't a lot longer than without a gun?
          I would think someone breaking into a house isn't saying" no guns in case we get caught". They are not thinking about the sentence...

I would like to see the proof on people will use other weapons if guns not available.. A study or anything.
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilJr View Post

how dare you, don't let facts rain on vitturds parade.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Do not question the sensai BBD
              Hai Kow !!! kbson !!

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                Lmfao. Did u see who reported that article. " Exposing liberal media bias since 2005". Too funny.

I will comment on it as soon as I see someone tell me the difference between gun deaths and knife deaths last 2 0 years. You look like u search things. Let me know what u find out
                Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Lmfao. Did u see who reported that article. " Exposing liberal media bias since 2005". Too funny.

I will comment on it as soon as I see someone tell me the difference between gun deaths and knife deaths last 2 0 years. You look like u search things. Let me know what u find out
                  Gun deaths = people killed with a bullet fired from a gun

Knife deaths = people killed with a sharp object usually meant for slicing New York Strip steaks
                  He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

how dare you, don't let facts rain on vitturds parade.

"Researchers unable to establish cause-and-effect relationship". You guys really need to read the actual article. Lmao

Comment

someone breaking into a house VERY RARELY has a gun. breaking into a house is a slap on the wrist offense, while bringing a gun is serious time.
                      Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                      I will await the link proving this
                      Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                      I would think someone breaking into a house isn't saying" no guns in case we get caught". They are not thinking about the sentence...

"think" would be your opinion, that you are entitled to.

i guess you realized my statement was correct about numbers of gun related break-ins and the sentences.

in response to your OPINION. if you don't think most criminals don't think about facing the risk of going to jail for a much longer period of time for using a gun, you are seriously lost. thats my OPINION.

Gerald Ford

Comment

The facts are a lot of the right wingers here get their info from only fox and sometimes directly quote fox here. For that they need to be called out. Again though. Hasn't happened in a long time. So either u haven't been reading the posts or u are just plain lying.
                        First off, I don't need to lie so don't accuse me of just "plain lying."

Second, since you haven't called "anyone out in a long time,"
                        I guess post 124 just in this thread,must have happened months ago. And I know you will say that you "didn't bring it up, someone else did." But I don't know your definition of a long time.

Comment

I honestly don't believe that anyone can come up with any numbers that you would agree with. You asked for statistics on gun deaths and I gave you something to look at. You are way beyond help if you cannot comment intelligently on the article and the statistics shown. Are the numbers made up?
                          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                            What point are you trying to prove here ? How will gun control change that ? There are more accidental deaths in car accidents each year than gun accidents.
                            I am just lost on your logic as to why " gun crazies" need to wait 30 days for a gun when their background can be checked out in 30 minutes on the internet.
                            And vitterd, i still am waiting to hear your response here.

Comment

"Researchers unable to establish cause-and-effect relationship". You guys really need to read the actual article. Lmao
                              "cause and affect" is going to be someones OPINION!

these are the FACTS. people can draw their own "cause and affects".

In the 1980s and ’90s, as the concealed-carry movement gained steam, Americans were killed by others with guns at the rate of about 5.66 per 100,000 population. In this decade, the rate has fallen to just over 4.07 per 100,000, a 28 percent drop. The decline follows a fivefold increase in the number of “shall-issue” and unrestricted concealed-carry states from 1986 to 2006.

The highest gun homicide rate is in Washington, D.C., which has had the nation’s strictest gun-control laws for years and bans concealed carry: 20.50 deaths per 100,000 population, five times the general rate. The lowest rate, 1.12, is in Utah, which has such a liberal concealed weapons policy that most American adults can get a permit to carry a gun in Utah without even visiting the state.

The decline in gun homicides also comes as U.S. firearm sales are skyrocketing, according to federal background checks that are required for most gun sales. After holding stable at 8.5 to 9 million checks from 1999 to 2005, the FBI reported a surge to 10 million in 2006, 11 million in 2007, nearly 13 million in 2008 and more than 14 million last year, a 55 percent increase in just four years.

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                                And vitterd, i still am waiting to hear your response here.
                                I'm responding to 5 difft people so give me time.

So I shouldn't comment about fox when someone asks me about fox. Wow. This is really getting crazy. 95 to 99 percent of my posts do not talk about fox or limbaugh. If you're not lying you are either not reading or just plain dishonest when u make statements like that

It doesn't take 30 mins for a backround check. Maybe if you're buying a cell phone but for most things it can take weeks.

Police officer, govt jobs, teaching certificates. All those backround checks are longer and more extensive then an intenet search of 30 mins. Don't u think we should have checks on a deadly weapon of more then 30 mins

Comment

Working...
                                X