Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
    I agree ... that is a brown cat ... First thing I thought of when i saw it

its' a siamese cat, it is saying asian people are fat, lazy, and sit at computers all day waiting for handouts.

KAZ

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      This picture is obviously racist. When I first saw this pic i thought to myself...... " WOW how racist is this pic? I mean just look at the background it's BLACK. The lettering over the black is WHITE. This clearly represents the white man's domination over the black man. I cant believe this kinda stuff is allowed on this site. What is wrong with the world??"

PS for verification i went and asked 3 friends what they thought of this photo and they all agreed with me on thee above stated.

KAZ

and the 2 means blasks are 2nd class citizens.

KAZ

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

This picture is obviously racist. When I first saw this pic i thought to myself...... " WOW how racist is this pic? I mean just look at the background it's BLACK. The lettering over the black is WHITE. This clearly represents the white man's domination over the black man. I cant believe this kinda stuff is allowed on this site. What is wrong with the world??"

PS for verification i went and asked 3 friends what they thought of this photo and they all agreed with me on thee above stated.

KAZ
        Not to mention they wrote OBAMA in all white.Damn people trying to make him a white man

Comment

• Just to be fair, here's a photo of a fat white bear on his computer reading these threads instead of working......

[email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            I guess KAZCAT lives in a puuuuurfect world because that is how he acts. We all have issues and he is puuuuuurfect. Shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Here's what I think about your opinion...

[email protected]

Comment

just ask kaz he knows it all
              Bout time you figured that out.....
              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
                i don't think a lot of people really know or understand what they are posting. you made the post that kaz called racist, but he isn't calling you a racist.
                Originally posted by Spark View Post
                Exactly ... he is back-tracking
                Husker is telling YOU that I'm not calling YOU a racist, I know you're not like that, but he's TELLING YOU the post has racist overtones. Which is what I have said from the first post.....

I'm NOT back tracking on a damn thing. Get a grip. Geezus....
                [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                  Here's what I think about your opinion...

Is that one of your 12 cats Kazcat? Let me guess, they are all named kaz?

Comment

No. I named them all Wayne1218 cuz they're all big pussies!
                    [email protected]

Comment

No. I named them all Wayne1218 cuz they're all big pussies!
                      It's the closet you will ever come to a pussy. Any grown man that walks around and lives with a camera in one hand and a cat on his shoulder will be a lifetime

Comment

It's the closet you will ever come to a pussy. Any grown man that walks around and lives with a camera in one hand and a cat on his shoulder will be a lifetime
                        Spoken like a true pussy!
                        [email protected]

Comment

YOUR SO WRONG.I have 10 males and 2 females.
                          10 males names:
                          Kerry
                          Obama
                          Bill
                          Clinton
                          Carter
                          Jimmy
                          Kennedy
                          Kennedy Jr
                          Al
                          Barrack

2 females:
                          Hillary
                          Nancy

And 1 male black bear on the way:
                          Bearack

signed,
                          KAZ
                          Last edited by vols fan; 07-08-2010, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Completely agree. How people can't see that it was an offensive post is beyond me, but then, that's the philosophy that a majority of, but not all, Conservatives share. That people on welfare sit around on their ass all day waiting for handouts rather than working.

They aren't more concerned that there are many large US companies outsourcing their jobs to India and China to save a buck here or there and in turn, killing jobs that were once held by the people of THIS country. That should be their rally cry. But unfortunately, it is NOT.

KAZ
                            Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                            People were posting "how could a bear sitting on a park bench be offensive?"

No matter how you read it, it IS offensive. PERIOD. A fat, black bear sitting on a park bench with no food to eat, looking for handouts from Obama has several racial connotations to it.

Now, whether it's more or less offensive than other material posted on this forum is certainly up for debate. There has been definitely worse. I read it and moved on because I've seen worse and I know it was meant as a joke. But any minority or person on welfare would find that offensive. To think they wouldn't, which from the sounds of several posts in this thread they didn't, is ludicrous.

I guess what bothered me was people acting like there was nothing offensive about that post.You truly see with blinders on if you don't understand that.

KAZ
                            I'm not surprised by a bunch of white guys not finding anything offensive about it.

And to your point, you won't find many on here complaining about the trillions spent on a useless war or corporate greed, but when it comes to helping people in THIS country with a small amount, who actually need it, then you'll find these same guys up in arms over it.

KAZ
                            Like i've already stated TWICE, i get that it was a joke and moved on, but those in here who are saying "why is a fat black bear sitting on a park bench considered offensive?" are seeing with blinders on. It's offensive. Bottom line.
                            What don't you understand about it? If your intent was to say either fat black people or fat white are looking for gov't handouts then I find that offensive. What part of that doesn't make sense to you?

If it was a photo of a bear sitting at a picnic table with NO COMMENT about it, then IT WOULDN'T BE OFFENSIVE TO ME....GET IT? The intent of the post was to say fat black people are looking for hand outs from Obama and how pathetic that is....
                            Husker is telling YOU that I'm not calling YOU a racist, I know you're not like that, but he's TELLING YOU the post has racist overtones. Which is what I have said from the first post.....

I'm NOT back tracking on a damn thing. Get a grip. Geezus....

Your telling me to get a grip???

Just read how many times you have said that MY thread is OFFENSIVE

You do not have a clue ...

Comment

Spoken like a true pussy!
                              At least i have a wife. Keep backdooring your cats and maybe someday you will have a litter of your own!

Comment

• And this is the cream of the crop ...

Thanks Kaz

I'm not surprised by a bunch of white guys not finding anything offensive about it.

KAZ

Comment

Working...
                                X