Montana Bear Tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
    Sorry for the technical difficulties guys. Have a good night I like the fact we can disagree civilly. Have a great night everyone.
    You too 23 ... Good to have you aboard

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
      Now do you see why Monte pointed out what an instigating troll this guy is???
      Fuck you Kaz. I posted and wrote Bullshit b/c EW posted he knows what people think. He doesn't know shit about what people do or don't think. Nor do you. You can think Spark is a racist all you want, but neither you or EW know shit about what he or anyone else "thinks".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
        Everything you have written is "pure opinion". Your opinion. But you blast the people who don't see the "racial overtones" that are SO obvious to you and your 3 white friends?

You spout off like everything you say is a fact, and everyone else's opinion is SO worng. Just crazy to me.
        Yep. The same "opinion" that 3 others on here have and three people I work with have. You know what that makes it? Not just a fucking "opinion"....
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
          Fuck you Kaz. I posted and wrote Bullshit b/c EW posted he knows what people think. He doesn't know shit about what people do or don't think. Nor do you. You can think Spark is a racist all you want, but neither you or EW know shit about what he or anyone else "thinks".
          Nobody "called" Spark a racist except you, you ignorant piece of shit. The post had racial overtones. That's all that was said....Go fuck yourself...
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
            Kb, could you imagine this dude around here when Jimmy was in his prime???
            I sent Jimmy a yahoo message today. Miss that damn guy. Guy has had me in tears so many times

Comment

Nobody "called" Spark a racist except you, you ignorant piece of shit. The post had racial overtones. That's all that was said....Go fuck yourself...
              NO NO NO ... I took it the same way ... you have been sitting here all damn day saying the same damn thing ... You are making it sound exactly that way ...

Stop the fu's back and forth or I will ban both of you from this thread ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                looks like kaz and jman may not be long for this thread.
                “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                  a black bear

who lazy and sits on his ass waiting for handouts???????

Its not in the least funny and is fucked up. I can see why certain people thinks its funny but if you showed it to any minorities you might get your ass beat. If that makes me sensitive i guess i am.

Just opinion guys dont beat me over the head about it, not worth the energy getting worked up about it. ESPECIALLY 70 SOMETHING POSTS ABOUT IT GUYS................

SOX WIN SOX WIN SOX WIN 1-0

THATS MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spark I said its not worth arguing about man vf asked me my opinion and I left it at that. Man I was watching the white sox blank the angels..........

After that went off frank robinson is on comcast net talking about what he was called when he broke into the major leagues by fans in the stands. Its on now a pretty interesting program.

Im trying not to argue this stuff its just not worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    NO NO NO ... I took it the same way ... you have been sitting here all damn day saying the same damn thing ... You are making it sound exactly that way ...

i don't think a lot of people really know or understand what they are posting. you made the post that kaz called racist, but he isn't calling you a racist.
                    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                      Spark I said its not worth arguing about man vf asked me my opinion and I left it at that. Man I was watching the white sox blank the angels..........

After that went off frank robinson is on comcast net talking about what he was called when he broke into the major leagues by fans in the stands. Its on now a pretty interesting program.

Im trying not to argue this stuff its just not worth it.
                      I agree MM ... I hope you have enough sense to know I meant nothing RACIAL about this thread ...

I told you weeks ago the WS were on the move ... glad for you ... I certainly have nothing to root for this year

Did you hear about that guy that fell 30 feet from the upper deck last night in Texas??... and lived

Comment

• Rangers Fan Falls From Second Deck (VIDEO)

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
                          i don't think a lot of people really know or understand what they are posting. you made the post that kaz called racist, but he isn't calling you a racist.
                          Exactly ... he is back-tracking

Comment

Jm u seem to be a straight shooter. I've read some of your posts and you'not an instigator. I'm not so sure after reading I'm moving to Mexico thread that wasnt the authors intention. Whatever his intentions were its his opinion and I respect his opinion. Take care j.m
                            Dude I gave you a compliment here and you come and take a shot at me?

Comment

Dude I gave you a compliment here and you come and take a shot at me?
                              Since I am the creator of Moving to Mexico I am not sure who you are speaking to

Comment

• I'm offended that Kaz dork found the picture offensive.
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X