Wednesday ****MLB GOY***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
    Guys like Ronnie and some others just come here to argue with anyone than can. .
    Chuck, I either get along with every person on this site and if I don't get along with them I am indifferent towards them.......name one other person on this site who I argue with?

PEACE

Comment

• Mcp

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
      Chuck, I either get along with every person on this site and if I don't get along with them I am indifferent towards them.......name one other person on this site who I argue with?

PEACE
      all right MCP, you forced my hand.......I'm coming out the closet.......I'm a "don't get along with anyone guy", and you and I have had nothing but problems since I came here........There, it's done, I said it---finally.......I'm free of these damn ghosts..................fess up MCP, it'll make you feel better...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• Spark
        Last Activity: Today 04:45 PM
        Private Messaging @ 04:45 PM

Uh oh!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain
          all right MCP, you forced my hand.......I'm coming out the closet.......I'm a "don't get along with anyone guy", and you and I have had nothing but problems since I came here........There, it's done, I said it---finally.......I'm free of these damn ghosts..................fess up MCP, it'll make you feel better...
          Oh Shit Kapt is out of the closet!!!! I am not dropping the soap now......

Hey, i have had disagreements here with many including mods and owner.....However, i see nothing wrong with a respectful disagreement without getting personal. I got personal once with Savage and regret it, but i believe debate is healthy. However, this is not debate........

MCP was the first to call BS on him and i defended Chuck. Sometimes we confuse Seniority & Longevity with integrity.
          I have had disagreements with MCP before but i think no less of him or anyone else. I respect that we do not all think alike. (not everyone can see that i am right all the time )......But seriously Chuck is what Don Corleone would call a stone in the shoe........And we know what happened if you were a stone in Corleone's shoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain

Thanks for your response, let's consider this converstion between you and I closed, with no hard feelings, as both parties were expressing their opinions.......

One of my drawbacks, is that I totaly detest Arrogance, Egotism, and Prevaricators........he fits all three, and I guess I come unglued when I see it happening........

Kapt, I'm closing the issue as well. Thanks for your feedback. I honestly don't care much about what CL says or does here. Maybe that's just me. As I stated in my original post, it was just my opinion that people should ignore him.

I feel as though no one on here is holding a gun to anyone's head and saying read his comments or his threads. Good luck to you my friend, I've had no issues with you since I've been a member here and I don't want to start now. Your boys sound like a good group of kids.....

KAZ
            Last edited by KazDog; 08-18-2007, 11:35 PM.
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• lol
              Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

• my sunburn still hurts
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                  my sunburn still hurts
                  Sorry pal .. Use aloe ...

Ronnie ... I would like to answer you but lets just put it to rest .. Bottom line .. I asked you to stay away from Chuck .. but then again, I asked quite a few to do that also ... it will never happen ...

Let's all have a good day ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
                    Sorry pal .. Use aloe ...

Ronnie ... I would like to answer you but lets just put it to rest .. Bottom line .. I asked you to stay away from Chuck .. but then again, I asked quite a few to do that also ... it will never happen ...

Let's all have a good day ..
                    Refer to post #243 ...

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                      Refer to post #243 ...
                      Hey Wayne....I had a question for you or Spark in Urgent.

KAZ
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Refer to post #243 ...

I am done with it ... Wayne, you know as much as I do ... sometimes it sucks trying to be totally fair .. damned if you do and damned if you don't ...

Comment

Refer to post #243 ...
                          I guess thats why we are all cut different......Some can ignore the shitting elephant more easily than others

I understand where yer comin from though

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark

I am done with it ... Wayne, you know as much as I do ... sometimes it sucks trying to be totally fair .. damned if you do and damned if you don't ...
                            Fuck FAIR......rule with an iron fist!!!! Life ain't fair..

you're getting soft!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                              Fuck FAIR......rule with an iron fist!!!! Life ain't fair..

you're getting soft!!!
                              He always has been soft tony. I'm the asshole here. We level each other out!

Joe? J/K buddy!

Comment

He always has been soft tony. I'm the asshole here. We level each other out!

Joe? J/K buddy!

Good cop....bad cop!!!

Wayne is the heavy.....

Comment

Working...
                                X