• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by husker

i guess you didn't find where i said what you quoted me as saying.

Quote:Husker
      the whole site is comimg apart,their bullshit is finally catching up with them now maybe everybody can see what that site is all about....LIES

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
        the whole site is comimg apart,their bullshit is finally catching up with them now maybe everybody can see what that site is all about....LIES

rj, chuck, linemover, and coverboy, that made up a huge ammount of this site back then and were backed by the mods. what i was saying about them has come to be true, and they all stopped posting. that statement isn't that far off. could you post where that quote was from so i can see the whole post i made, since you made up the first one.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

rj, chuck, linemover, and coverboy, that made up a huge ammount of this site back then and were backed by the mods. what i was saying about them has come to be true, and they all stopped posting. that statement isn't that far off. could you post where that quote was from so i can see the whole post i made, since you made up the first one.
          You don't group a whole site together, because of a few. If that was the case then sites you post on would have a bad reputation.

Comment

chuck, still waiting for you to post where i posted this statement. since you obviously made up the first quote that you said i made, i am sure you added something to this one also. still up to your same old tricks i guess.
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              You don't group a whole site together, because of a few. If that was the case then sites you post on would have a bad reputation.

there was no doubt that all the mods here took the side of all the people i listed, and banned me. later everyone admitted that i was right all along. when a site backs frauds you have to live with the baggage. you have to admit that those posters were a major part of this site. they are not here any more, so hopefully everyone learned from the past. i don't think chuck's post of what i said was completely accurate. every poster here wasn't a bad person. we all know what chuck the liar is trying to do. i guess he will never learn, he's no match.

i can't talk about the sites i post at, but xxxxx is very adamant about ghosts, lines people use, and record keeping. *** lets a lot of touts that have bin banned other places post, and i have posted that i don't like that. the other sites are for service plays, and it's always hard to keep the shills out of there, but they do try.

Gerald Ford

Comment

If you go back and look at the thread you started about me on 2-22-06 at r x. You started that thread Half way through the season and posted my record as -$39,988. You never posted the plays to back you up, when I asked.

You knew that by doing so, would piss me off. When I asked you to post ever play from the beginning of the year, you ignored me.

Then on post 58, I told you that you missed 5 hockey plays and a Baseball play.

On post 60, you stated that this is only a baskets thread.

On post 73 you posted a second half play in Hoops.

A month later, on post 122, I showed that I won over $15,000 since you started the thread, but you still had me with a losing record, because of your bullshit beginning total of -$39,000.

Many people from BC, came and told me not to respond.

I constantly had to go in your thread and correct you for plays that you never posted. Then after a while you told me you aren't adding in the second half plays, just to jag me off, after I won 10 in a row.
                Then you had the balls to post this:

Quote: husker
                ** Wizard

i have NEVER posted tracked ANY of your 2nd half plays!

Go back and you'll see that you did.

After that, all I did was post crazy amounts to get under your skin.
                That was completely fucked up on my part, because people who followed my plays at Bettorschat, thought I was nuts. But I didn't care, any more. Even my wife was fed up with me being on the computer wasting my time fucking around with you. And she left me for some time. People kept calling me and telling me not to respond to your thread and you will go away.

On one hand I feel bad that all this caused me to argue with some of the good people here at BC hat I really liked, and lost all of the respect I had, because I was didn't care.

But on the other hand, It was the best thing that happened to me because I got banned here and was able to save my marriage, move to Ca and enjoy more in everyday life than just hanging out on the computer every minute of the day.

------------------------
                You even stated this in that thread.
                Quote: husker

if cover girl doesn't track his plays i will here. it's amazing how many frauds there are there and the mods ban anyone that questions them. i knew last year that cover girl was a fraud when he kept separate the 1st half, inter-league, and 2nd half records. he said he bet more during the winning streaks than the loosing streaks! thats why he had a winning record. what a joke! i guess bc can't get rid of the frauds because they wouldn't have much of a site left.

You even said the house of lies was crumbling down.

But then you have the balls to come back here and still track guys from this forum at another, like GoldenGreek.

I'm through and finished with this stupid fucking thread!!!
                I wasted enough time.

this thread proves my point....

it was more important for you to validate yourself to people on the internet than to take care of business at home......you can argue all you want but it is all connected....i am not saying this to be vindictive at all.....

everyone has a story in their mind that makes them right and the more they tell it the more they believe it....i think this is very true here chuck.....there is no logical reason why you say or do all these things......however, you search and scratch for justification (i.e the articles)...although they were neat, they really have nothing to do with what people here despise you for....I still contend it is the hair trigger emotional repsonses that you throw out without much thought and then backtrack with apologies.....then the plays......then the record....then the fake ticket.......It is all about credibility....nothing more......The lack of credibility is what made people not believe your athletic achievements....Why would they when you have done nothing honest? If Big Wiener says he pitched D1 baseball nobody woulfd doubt him because we have no reason to.

Then you come up with some convoluted explanation of you being an elder and there is no respect for elders...blah blah..

Age should not get respect for age alone.....It is earned.....Everyone to a man respects the Kapt and Spark because their wisdome is congruent with their chronological age which in turn brings respect.....

I know you will not get any of this and will say something like i am "jealous"....but what would i be jealous of......I do not drink and drive every friday night.....I did not abuse a relationship for gambling....I live in the present......And i like and respect myself.....I also think before i speak (mostly......ask Savage)....

America and Americans have kind and forgiving hearts for people who are genuinely sorry. If i were you i would be contrite and earn the big guys respect back day by day (not to use it against less tenured members which you used to do), but to show that you are a credible member and the shit you pulled was a by product of the stress you were under in your marriage......Instead of the defiant, i was jacking these guys off and i was playing everybodu attitude......Sometimes humility is a good thing....

That is all i have to say about that......

Good luck and i hope you can be a man and apologize to the powers to be and mean it as well one for the Kapt.
                Last edited by TwoTonTony; 07-09-2007, 10:27 PM.

Comment

chuck, still waiting for you to post where i posted this statement. since you obviously made up the first quote that you said i made, i am sure you added something to this one also. still up to your same old tricks i guess.

When you show me how you got the -$39,000 amount that you started that thread with, then I'll show you what post # and where and who you said it to.

Here's some more of those quotes that you made. I copied and pasted just like you did. The one thing that pisses you off the most is that I'm still here. The only thing you ever proved was that I posted 1 false ticket and padded my record, nothing more.

husker
                  chuck e cheese -

the biggest fraud on the net says his plays today are for 1,000 = 1 token!!!

this idiot says he is betting 1.5 million dollars today???????

bettors chat lets him post whatever he wants. that site is a joke!!!!!!
                  husker is online now Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------
                  husker

i saw that. i forgot about coverboy, another record padding poster that used to post there. that makes me 4 for 4 exposing frauds there.

did you notice that kaptain didn't make one post in that monster thread! he got on me because i used scores and odds for lines on the plays i posted. i thought that would be the easiest place to check my lines, thats why i used them. he quit keeping track of his record. he can post gl's every day but can't tally his plays daily! i tally many different people daily, how hard is it to do ONE!
                  husker is online now Reply With Quote
                  -------------------------
                  husker

here we go again.

covergirl always preached he never bets a game over -140. but after his high line plays were winning this year he started including them in his record. just like last year after his inter-league games lost badly he decided that they wouldn't be included in his record.

anyone will have a winning record if after the plays win or loose you decide if they will be included in your record.

he is a complete FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  husker is offline Reply With Quote
                  -------------------

I'm wondering how come you never have gone into Neils thread here and told him what you think. He still posts here.
                  I guess you'd rather post what you think at your other sites.

Comment

i stand behind every one of those statements. i did question neil about posting high line plays earlier this year. when i posted all those statements i was unable to post here. try again clown. i still say you edited that previous quote of mine. prove me wrong.

i don't have to post anything here, YOU are airing all the old dirt that happened here! keep going!

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                      this thread proves my point....

it was more important for you to validate yourself to people on the internet than to take care of business at home......you can argue all you want but it is all connected....i am not saying this to be vindictive at all.....

everyone has a story in their mind that makes them right and the more they tell it the more they believe it....i think this is very true here chuck.....there is no logical reason why you say or do all these things......however, you search and scratch for justification (i.e the articles)...although they were neat, they really have nothing to do with what people here despise you for....I still contend it is the hair trigger emotional repsonses that you throw out without much thought and then backtrack with apologies.....then the plays......then the record....then the fake ticket.......It is all about credibility....nothing more......The lack of credibility is what made people not believe your athletic achievements....Why would they when you have done nothing honest? If Big Wiener says he pitched D1 baseball nobody woulfd doubt him because we have no reason to.

Then you come up with some convoluted explanation of you being an elder and there is no respect for elders...blah blah..

Age should not get respect for age alone.....It is earned.....Everyone to a man respects the Kapt and Spark because their wisdome is congruent with their chronological age which in turn brings respect.....

I know you will not get any of this and will say something like i am "jealous"....but what would i be jealous of......I do not drink and drive every friday night.....I did not abuse a relationship for gambling....I live in the present......And i like and respect myself.....I also think before i speak (mostly......ask Savage)....

America and Americans have kind and forgiving hearts for people who are genuinely sorry. If i were you i would be contrite and earn the big guys respect back day by day (not to use it against less tenured members which you used to do), but to show that you are a credible member and the shit you pulled was a by product of the stress you were under in your marriage......Instead of the defiant, i was jacking these guys off and i was playing everybodu attitude......Sometimes humility is a good thing....

That is all i have to say about that......

Good luck and i hope you can be a man and apologize to the powers to be and mean it as well one for the Kapt.

Tony, Husker was pissed because he got banned from here for going into people's thread and argueing about their records.
                      Many people here, over the years, have padded their records.
                      And he was banned at other sites for the same thing.

He found a site that has no rules and started his crusade to get even by starting tracking threads about many people that ever said anything to him.
                      He was never completely truthful in his posts and he got some of his cronies to join in. He was hoping to close down Bettorschat and the other sites that banned him, but he settled for chasing good cappers away instead.

Tony, your the one that started the thread about the newspaper and also this post in this thread.
                      http://bettorschat.com/forums/newrep...eply&p=1141354

I posted those articles to shut you up. You don't know me and don't know how much money I have. My father and grandfather had a construction co. for over 40 years and I took over after they retired. I joined a partnership with another construction Co. and together we joined the Master Builders Organization in Pgh to get Gov't contracts, such as the one I supervised at PNC Park. I sold my shares and invested them with my brother-in law and my father here in Ca.

What started all this bullshit was the first time I posted money amounts. And after Husker started his shit, I posted bets such as $1,000,000 amounts just to see what he would say in his posts.
                      I lost all respect at that point here, but that doesn't mean much to me any more. And the guys here that I have met personally really know what I'm all about.

Kaptain said what he felt and so did I. He was questioned many times before about his amounts, and also got into arguments and told people to go fuck off, or whatever. So he decided to keep his amounts under 3 units. To each his own.

When I posted this thread, weeks ago, The Angels was the biggest bet I placed this year, so to not cause problems, I decided to post it with no amount.
                      People only surmised why I posted it this way! If I would have posted it as 50*, I would have still got the flack that I did, because of the negative people that are here.
                      Your damned if you do, and your damned if you don't.

I have nothing against the Old Guy and think very highly of him, and respect him the most here.

Comment

• Originally posted by husker
                        i stand behind every one of those statements. i did question neil about posting high line plays earlier this year. when i posted all those statements i was unable to post here. try again clown. i still say you edited that previous quote of mine. prove me wrong.

i don't have to post anything here, YOU are airing all the old dirt that happened here! keep going!
                        I just letting some of the newbies see what your really about.
                        TwoFace!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                          Tony, Husker was pissed because he got banned from here for going into people's thread and argueing about their records.

He found a site that has no rules and started his crusade to get even by starting tracking threads about many people that ever said anything to him.
                          He was never completely truthful in his posts and he got some of his cronies to join in. He was hoping to close down Bettorschat and the other sites that banned him, but he settled for chasing good cappers away instead.

Tony, your the one that started the thread about the newspaper and also this post in this thread.
                          http://bettorschat.com/forums/newrep...eply&p=1141354

I posted those articles to shut you up. You don't know me and don't know how much money I have. My father and grandfather had a construction co. for over 40 years and I took over after they retired. I joined a partnership with another construction Co. and together we joined the Master Builders Organization in Pgh to get Gov't contracts, such as the one I supervised at PNC Park. I sold my shares and invested them with my brother-in law and my father here in Ca.

What started all this bullshit was the first time I posted money amounts. And after Husker started his shit, I posted bets such as $1,000,000 amounts just to see what he would say in his posts.
                          I lost all respect at that point here, but that doesn't mean much to me any more. And the guys here that I have met personally really know what I'm all about.

Kaptain said what he felt and so did I. He was questioned many times before about his amounts, and also got into arguments and told people to go fuck off, or whatever. So he decided to keep his amounts under 3 units. To each his own.

When I posted this thread, weeks ago, The Angels was the biggest bet I placed this year, so to not cause problems, I decided to post it with no amount.
                          People only surmised why I posted it this way! If I would have posted it as 50*, I would have still got the flack that I did, because of the negative people that are here.
                          Your damned if you do, and your damned if you don't.

I have nothing against the Old Guy and think very highly of him, and respect him the most here.

i explained why i started the thread.....it was lampooing and exagerating your claims.......said it all along....it is hard to repair a reputation when you burn so many bridges....for all i know you are a zillionaire......it matters not......

is it really worth defending yourself???? you are proving my point.....more and more explaining.....just start over and stop trying to get the "toothpaste back in the tube"

good luck.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar

so chuck, what site am i banned at??? this should be good.

Gerald Ford

Comment

• ahh, nothing like some drama with my morning mountain dew. i could read the newspaper but this is a much better read.

People actually on the net arguing over 40 times, handicapping records, padded records.

Someone pat Husker on his back, he was justified on exposing people for lying and false records. Good for you Husker, you were wrongly crucified. Now that we have that out of the way, how bout you post here in a positive way, or what really is the point??

Chuck, you could let this die. If you stop responding it will end. Will you: sadly no and this drama will continue till you hit 80. Now you will say that your gonna end it, but you wont.

To the new people at BC, i apologize that you have to read threads like this, cause in reality
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                                To the new people at BC, i apologize that you have to read threads like this, cause in reality

This I disagree with jc ... I think husker is good for the new guy ... He trys to keep it real ... and I think everyone should give a fvk ...

This has always been my big concern on these forums ... the rookie ... many people come here just to get plays for some action that night .. they do not sit here all day make jokes and have fun .. they do not have time for that ... they just view the forum and grab some plays .. and when a capper opens a thread with hype in the title of course the new guy is going right there ... and on top of that if he has a false record it makes it that many times worse ...

Comment

Working...
                                X