Friday MLB including my Biggest POD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spark
    This I disagree with jc ... I think husker is good for the new guy ... He trys to keep it real ... and I think everyone should give a fvk ...

This has always been my big concern on these forums ... the rookie ... many people come here just to get plays for some action that night .. they do not sit here all day make jokes and have fun .. they do not have time for that ... they just view the forum and grab some plays .. and when a capper opens a thread with hype in the title of course the new guy is going right there ... and on top of that if he has a false record it makes it that many times worse ...

Spark, i didnt say Husker wasnt good for a new guy. My point is this thread is useless. If i was a newbie this thread would be greek to me. If your new who know's all the past shit, and constant refrences to another site. I just think it is more confusing than anything else to someone who doesnt know the history. JMO
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
      Spark, i didnt say Husker wasnt good for a new guy. My point is this thread is useless. If i was a newbie this thread would be greek to me. If your new who know's all the past shit, and constant refrences to another site. I just think it is more confusing than anything else to someone who doesnt know the history. JMO

I understand that jc ... just want to make sure that everyone understands how important it is to keep it real around here ...

Thanks

Comment

• like sand through thee hour glass goes the days of our lives.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• jc, i wasn't going to post anything about the past, i was just having fun talking politics. chuck started posting quotes that he said i made that were edited, just like his fake betting ticket. then posting things from 1 1/2 years ago. instead of ACTUALLY changing his habits, he is continuing to do all the things that made him a joke here. he won't change and if he is going to post here new people should know what he is so they don't get hurt, just like spark said.

it's easy for someone to say just drop it and don't respond, but they aren't the one being attacked with false posts. i am way to competitive to just drop it when called out. all i have done is respond, not bring up all the past lies he made. most have already bin posted by others.
          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by husker
            there was no doubt that all the mods here took the side of all the people i listed, and banned me. later everyone admitted that i was right all along. when a site backs frauds you have to live with the baggage. you have to admit that those posters were a major part of this site. they are not here any more, so hopefully everyone learned from the past. i don't think chuck's post of what i said was completely accurate. every poster here wasn't a bad person. we all know what chuck the liar is trying to do. i guess he will never learn, he's no match.

i can't talk about the sites i post at, but xxxxx is very adamant about ghosts, lines people use, and record keeping. *** lets a lot of touts that have bin banned other places post, and i have posted that i don't like that. the other sites are for service plays, and it's always hard to keep the shills out of there, but they do try.
            You have no idea how many people this site bans, multiple names etc.

Why don't you step up to the plate and post some plays of your own?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
              This I disagree with jc ... I think husker is good for the new guy ... He trys to keep it real ... and I think everyone should give a fvk ...

This has always been my big concern on these forums ... the rookie ... many people come here just to get plays for some action that night .. they do not sit here all day make jokes and have fun .. they do not have time for that ... they just view the forum and grab some plays .. and when a capper opens a thread with hype in the title of course the new guy is going right there ... and on top of that if he has a false record it makes it that many times worse ...
              On the flip side of that husker doesn't post plays. He only goes around and picks out certain posters then re-posts their picks and making fun of them, because they aren't winning. I've seen this over and over by guys on the internet. It's easy to do what husker does. The hard part is to actually post plays of your own and actually interact with others regarding games etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat

here we go again, the old post some plays! is that a requirement to post here? i posted over 800 baseball plays before i was banned, and kept an accurate record daily! look it up, maybe you should do some research before you make a accusation.
                “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

On the flip side of that husker doesn't post plays. He only goes around and picks out certain posters then re-posts their picks and making fun of them, because they aren't winning. I've seen this over and over by guys on the internet. It's easy to do what husker does. The hard part is to actually post plays of your own and actually interact with others regarding games etc.

who have i made fun of that wasn't trying to decieve people?

Gerald Ford

Comment

who have i made fun of that wasn't trying to decieve people?
                    Here's a perfect example.
                    http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53715

You talk about records all the time, yet you never count all of them. Read RJ's statement about 2nd half plays. I hope you realize that they do count in a persons record.
                    But for some reason, you never count them, and that's where the problem with you starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                      Here's a perfect example.
                      http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53715

You talk about records all the time, yet you never count all of them. Read RJ's statement about 2nd half plays. I hope you realize that they do count in a persons record.
                      But for some reason, you never count them, and that's where the problem with you starts.

we all know how honest rj was with his records! lol

try again.

Gerald Ford

Comment

we all know how honest rj was with his records! lol

try again.
                        Here's another. You always picked on the person who was winning and on a roll, because you disliked the fact that they were getting views and followers.

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59809

Your the one that wants to debate, yet you won't post all the facts. Your no different than the person who pads their record, because you never post each and every play in your tracking. Also, how many times have you, calculated wrong. I can post everyone of those also, to show how your not totally accurate either in tracking.
                        Can you answer me why you don't. Or are you going to keep beating around the bush.
                        Last edited by ChuckLazar; 07-10-2007, 03:05 PM.

Comment

The real reason he won't post here is because he never has had a consistent winning record and he knows people would fade him and take shots at him.
                          Here's his MLB record this year out of 62 people at his site.

58 Husker 298-363-0 $-2216 45%

Comment

• i have had people tell me about mistakes i have made + and - in all of the tracks i have done. every time i check it, make the correction if true, and thank that poster.

you are making my point of you and rj padding their records with these old threads. keep going!

Gerald Ford

Comment

jc, i wasn't going to post anything about the past, i was just having fun talking politics. chuck started posting quotes that he said i made that were edited, just like his fake betting ticket. then posting things from 1 1/2 years ago. instead of ACTUALLY changing his habits, he is continuing to do all the things that made him a joke here. he won't change and if he is going to post here new people should know what he is so they don't get hurt, just like spark said.

it's easy for someone to say just drop it and don't respond, but they aren't the one being attacked with false posts. i am way to competitive to just drop it when called out. all i have done is respond, not bring up all the past lies he made. most have already bin posted by others.
                              But you still are tracking me at another site. Why don't you track me here. I would greatly appreciate you doing it in the tracking section here for me. You come in here like an alter boy, yet you run and post shit some where else.

I have a problem with that. Do you think it's right to do this.

Comment

i have had people tell me about mistakes i have made + and - in all of the tracks i have done. every time i check it, make the correction if true, and thank that poster.

you are making my point of you and rj padding their records with these old threads. keep going!
                                I admitted to padding a few wins along time ago, but that doesn't chance the fact what your doing at another site. You also never showed me how you got the -$39,000 total.

I want to bring it out into the open for everyone to see, since you want to be here. I want to prove the fact, that you yourself, lied to get back at me.

I know you won't because you can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X