Friday MLB including my Biggest POD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
    The real reason he won't post here is because he never has had a consistent winning record and he knows people would fade him and take shots at him.
    Here's his MLB record this year out of 62 people at his site.

58 Husker 298-363-0 $-2216 45%
    and this is last year's final ncaa football standings:

#1 Husker 120-104 $+8075 54%

every play i made was for $500

all these plays are monitored by the mods at that site, and there are rules that you have to go by. chuck started posting there, but after a mod said he had to follow the rules he said he couldn't follow their rules so he wouldn't be posting any more plays. some things never change!
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• I see, you made a smart remark in Neil's thread this year, but backed down after the Kaptain put you in your place.
      http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125289

If you would only learn to fit in, people might like you.

Comment

I admitted to padding a few wins along time ago, but that doesn't chance the fact what your doing at another site. You also never showed me how you got the -$39,000 total.

I want to bring it out into the open for everyone to see, since you want to be here. I want to prove the fact, that you yourself, lied to get back at me.

I know you won't because you can't.
        before that site started the tracker forum, i just tracked rj and your plays on a sheet of paper. people can choose whether to believe me or not. no, i didn't save all those papers, or would i take that much time to post all those plays if i did.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by husker
          and this is last year's final ncaa football standings:

#1 Husker 120-104 $+8075 54%

every play i made was for $500

all these plays are monitored by the mods at that site, and there are rules that you have to go by. chuck started posting there, but after a mod said he had to follow the rules he said he couldn't follow their rules so he wouldn't be posting any more plays. some things never change!
          Like I said, inconsistent. some things never change with you either.
          I would love to go back to posting and having fun interacting with people here, but I know you'll run back to ** and post my plays along with that bullshit record you have for me.
          And every asshole that was ever banned here would come running out of the woodwork to chime in.

Comment

If you would only learn to fit in, people might like you.

like you?

i will pass on that one!

Gerald Ford

Comment

before that site started the tracker forum, i just tracked rj and your plays on a sheet of paper. people can choose whether to believe me or not. no, i didn't save all those papers, or would i take that much time to post all those plays if i did.
              What an excuse. I knew you couldn't prove it, because you lied to make me look bad.
              That's all I wanted to know. This lets people know, what your really about.
              Your not here to contribute at all.

If I start posting again, would you post a track for me here in the tracking section. And not post anything at the other site.

Comment

Like I said, inconsistent. some things never change with you either.
                I would love to go back to posting and having fun interacting with people here, but I know you'll run back to ** and post my plays along with that bullshit record you have for me.
                And every asshole that was ever banned here would come running out of the woodwork to chime in.

inconsistent? looks to me i am a winner for the year!

i admit that i am not as consistent(bad) as you.

i, and many others, would love for you to start posting plays again!

Gerald Ford

Comment

• you guys are kidding right?????
                  jordanrules..................

Comment

If I start posting again, would you post a track for me here in the tracking section. And not post anything at the other site.

yes, but i will use the same rules that i used there, no 2nd 1/2 plays, no "I'm on that" in someone else's thread plays, and only bases, fb, and baskets plays.

Gerald Ford

Comment

inconsistent? looks to me i am a winner for the year!

i admit that i am not as consistent(bad) as you.

i, and many others, would love for you to start posting plays again!
                      So, would you agree to keep track of me here in the tracking thread and not at that other site.

By the way, here's another reason, you have trouble fitting in, because of the way you say things.
                      http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64962

Comment

• This was a classic, if I don't say so myself. Kudo's to the Kaptain.

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63415

Comment

• Here's one of the reasons why you were banned.
                          http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63304

All I'm doing is clearing the air for all to see.

Comment

• Hey Chuck, I thought you "made a choice not to live on the internet"??? Calculate how much time you have spent in this thread alone responding and looking up threads from over a year ago
                            That would have been some nice quality time with the family.
                            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

By the way, here's another reason, you have trouble fitting in, because of the way you say things.
                              http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64962
                              thanks for posting this, i wasn't going to bring this up. seems the kaptain got on me for posting games the same way others do but never said anything to them. just another example of the double standard that existed here back then.

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilJr
                                Hey Chuck, I thought you "made a choice not to live on the internet"??? Calculate how much time you have spent in this thread alone responding and looking up threads from over a year ago
                                That would have been some nice quality time with the family.
                                I'm just wasting some time until my wife gets home. That's all!

Comment

Working...
                                X