Friday MLB including my Biggest POD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by husker
    yes, but i will use the same rules that i used there, no 2nd 1/2 plays, no "I'm on that" in someone else's thread plays, and only bases, fb, and baskets plays.
    You have to post whatever plays I post in my thread, even if it is a second half play, or a proposition. Nothing will be counted from any one elses threads.
    But you have to track every sport, MLB, NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB and any other sport I post.
    That way, it will be completely accurate and honest.
    Can you agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
      You have to post whatever plays I post in my thread, even if it is a second half play, or a proposition. Nothing will be counted from any one elses threads.
      But you have to track every sport, MLB, NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB and any other sport I post.
      That way, it will be completely accurate and honest.
      Can you agree?
      Also, I will only posts my plays from 1-5 units, nothing more.

Comment

yes, but i will use the same rules that i used there, no 2nd 1/2 plays, no "I'm on that" in someone else's thread plays, and only bases, fb, and baskets plays.

this is the only way.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

this is the only way.
          Read post 136-137.

Comment

• Chuck-

Seriously bro.......If i were you i would do 1 of 2 things

#1 Apologize to the powers to be and start posting picks and keeping legit records and leave this unending battle with Husker as "agree to disagree"....trust me this pissing match will not end

#2 Just give up on BC

*** I really think you are fighting a losing battle here.....too much damage done for you to absolve.....The more explaining you seem to do the more it hurts your credibility....

I really think peoples minds are made up about you (either for or against) and this is just a useless excercise in typing

JMHO

Just like your mama said when she caught you jerking off,

"Let it Go"!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                who are we going to pick up? any rumors wayne?

Comment

• chuckie

i have been struggling in baseball. please come back and post us some plays. You are the ultimate fade. If I faded you last year instead of followed you I would be loaded.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                    who are we going to pick up? any rumors wayne?
                    I have heard of only 2. Lidge to Boston (Which i hate cuz we don't need him), and a trade involving Lowell to Minny, Minny sends prospects or a major leaguer to Texas and Texas sends Mark Teixera to Boston moving Youkilis to 3rd.

I'm thinking that NOTHING will happen in the end.

Comment

I have heard of only 2. Lidge to Boston (Which i hate cuz we don't need him), and a trade involving Lowell to Minny, Minny sends prospects or a major leaguer to Texas and Texas sends Mark Teixera to Boston moving Youkilis to 3rd.

I'm thinking that NOTHING will happen in the end.

i would hate to see lowell go.....hope we stand put...i am not a big lidge guy at all

Comment

i would hate to see lowell go.....hope we stand put...i am not a big lidge guy at all
                        Lowell is gone at the end of the year anyway.

Comment

here we go again, the old post some plays! is that a requirement to post here? i posted over 800 baseball plays before i was banned, and kept an accurate record daily! look it up, maybe you should do some research before you make a accusation.

Comment

Lowell is gone at the end of the year anyway.

wow....i did not realize that....then bring in texiera...we need a big bopper

Comment

• Comment

wow....i did not realize that....then bring in texiera...we need a big bopper
                                Especially now that Papi is hurt. Big Teix would be a great fit for us in the second half of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X