X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POD---with no ratings or $ value shown

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
    POD**** LAA -1.5 +110
    I put this in last night at 11:00 pm on the West Coast.
    My buddy who works for the Pirates told me that Zack Duke has been having some problems with his shoulder this year and is playing at about 70%. He will probably have surgery at the end of the year. His ERA is way over 5.0 and his 3-6 record is proof.
    Either way, the Angels in a blowout.

Ariz -1.5 +120
    I'll take Webb over Cabrera at home any day.
    Something I had noticed the day this was posted and started to say something, but didn't...........

NOTICE---heading states "HIS BIGGEST POD".......seems to me one would say this is a 10*, 20*, 30*, or show some money value, such as 5K, 10K, 20K, etc......But alas....these figures aren't there.....can the Old Kaptain tell you why.....

Cause if it loses, he can say he lost 1 dime on it, if it hits, he can say he won 20K on it.....

Some Old tricks just keep popping up with the same old Cappers............

Give me a fvkn break, I've seen and heard a lots, after all, I am Kaptain Internet , this is my Life, and I detest sarcasm...............some more

Give it a rest Chuck

This is not the place
    To promote your lil race

Some people are druggies,
    some are lifetime boozers,
    Your case is easy to read,
    You're a lifetime loser

For your sports accomplishments,
    you can be easily commended...
    For your sarcasm, and shit stirring,
    You should be reprimanded.......

You've changed a lot here lately,
    And not the same as in the past...
    You used to be humorous and interesting,
    Now you're just showing to be an ASS....

You used to be friendly with all,
    Come in here and act like a clown...
    We used to all enjoy your posts,
    But you need to turn it around...

Books and Movies have been made,
    about a certain "Jekyl and Hyde"...
    But you're so damn erratic,
    One can't possibly choose a side...

All I can do is try this approach,
    And say to you now with relative unease...
    Can you possibly try to go back,
    Then return as the Original "Chuck E Cheese".....
    Last edited by Kaptain; 07-05-2007, 08:39 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
      Something I had noticed the day this was posted and started to say something, but didn't...........

NOTICE---heading states "HIS BIGGEST POD".......seems to me one would say this is a 10*, 20*, 30*, or show some money value, such as 5K, 10K, 20K, etc......But alas....these figures aren't there.....can the Old Kaptain tell you why.....

Cause if it loses, he can say he lost 1 dime on it, if it hits, he can say he won 20K on it.....

Give me a fvkn break, I've seen and heard a lots, after all, I am Kaptain Internet , this is my Life, and I detest sarcasm...............some more

Give it a rest Chuck

This is not the place
      To promote your lil race

You're a lifetime loser

Nice Kapt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain

Give it a rest Chuck

This is not the place
        To promote your lil race

You're a lifetime loser

awesome kapt !!!!!

Comment

Kaptain,
          Pretty well said, Coming from a person, who chooses to spend every minute of the last few years of his life criticizing people on the Internet.

"Hemingway"

Your more of an Art Carney character mixed together with Archie Bunker, and the looks of Raymond Burr.

I posted this POD 0n 6-22, I guess it took you all that time to think of something good to say. It must be the Alzheimer's.

Comments like this kind of sarcasm is what keeps many people from posting here.
          I'm arrogant as hell and can look in the mirror and know what's more important in my life.
          God, Family and helping out in my community is my life, a lot more than I can say about you.

The kids and their parents know who the real Chuck E. Cheese is when I'm helping out on the field or at the Church.
          You might say I have grown up over the years, and made a promise to my family to not be here all the time, like I did in the past. I almost lost what's most important in my life, my wife.

This forum is your LIFE, and I don't blame you for that, if your wife was alive, things might be more different for you.
          To each his own, or what you might say,

Whatever

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
            Kaptain,
            Pretty well said, Coming from a person, who chooses to spend every minute of the last few years of his life criticizing people on the Internet.

"Hemingway"

Your more of an Art Carney character mixed together with Archie Bunker, and the looks of Raymond Burr.

I posted this POD 0n 6-22, I guess it took you all that time to think of something good to say. It must be the Alzheimer's.

I'm arrogant as hell and can look in the mirror and know what's more important in my life.
            God, Family and helping out in my community is my life, a lot more than I can say about you.

The kids and their parents know who the real Chuck E. Cheese is when I'm helping out on the field or at the Church.
            You might say I have grown up over the years, and made a promise to my family to not be here all the time, like I did in the past. I almost lost what's most important in my life, my wife.

This forum is your LIFE, and I don't blame you for that, if your wife was alive, things might be more different for you.
            To each his own, or what you might say,

Whatever
            wow....low blow chuck......

funny thing is that the life you describe and the way you behave as well as the lack of integrity and character you show is sooooooo incongruent with the person you describe in the above post.

i always hear the Kapt cutting out to see his sons and the grandkids play sports so i would say the good old kapt has his shit wired....

did you really think that showing some articles from the "welcome back kotter" days would wash away all the lies you told and all the people you trashed......

so what.......you were an okay ballplayer.....who gives a flying fuck....
            the fact that is what you are still known for 25 years later......is really sad and pathetic.....

also i saw your latest pic and i think in 5 years you are going to look likr uncle fester

Comment

Chuck E Closeau----Chief Inspector

[QUOTE=ChuckLazar]Kaptain,
              Am I supposed to be dieing in the next few years, or is this just one of your wishes

See my opening statement Closeau, and see how it proves you don't read, comprehend what you read, B4 you react....

Bet you run more off with your shit than I have..??????? and yet another un thought reply Closeau

I'm arrogant as hell yes you are, most insecure people are.......

Once again Closeau----another un knowledgable statement, not knowing anything of me....I could expound on answering, but I don't need the EGO boost to Pat myself on the Back....I'm secure with who/what I am...

as Dana Carvey used to say on SNL---"Isn't that Special"

You might say I have grown up over the years,I wouldn't say it, and I don't know how anyone in this Forum can say it......A classic example is your replies, childish as they may, in this Thread alone....Oh, I see, you're trying to convince yourself of that......

And yet another un knowledgable statement from Closeau.....when I woke up this AM, the first person I said hello to was my wife of almost 42 years.....she answered me, so can I safely declare her alive.......where do you get your info from, or is this another classic example of you reading something somewhere, and yet once again, misinterpreting what you read.......

Chuck/Closeau---the more you speak, the more I realize, you're not worth messing with, or even conversing with.......I'll stay on my side of the street, you stay on yours.......DEAL

But by the same token, thanks for your Closeau comments here lately, I let my GrandKids read em, and then use your talk as a tool to motivate em to not be like this egotistical person....so yes, in your own way, you do contribute to helping kids.....much appreciated........kaptain

Comment

Guys this is the rant forum so we do not want to lock anything up or delete posts .. but can we call a truce???

Please ... Let's get back to what this forum is all about ... I know we would really appreciate it ...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                  Guys this is the rant forum so we do not want to lock anything up or delete posts .. but can we call a truce???

Please ... Let's get back to what this forum is all about ... I know we would really appreciate it ...

Thanks
                  agreed.......

in italian it is referred to as a stone in your shoe.....irritating, but by no means serious

Comment

Thanks
                    agreed.......

in italian it is referred to as a stone in your shoe.....irritating, but by no means serious

it is funny that he even attacks the kapt.....it is like hitting the pope....

i could see attacking me because i am a pain in the ass, but when he speaks of a man of kapts caliber dead wife........that is kind of off-center and creepy

Comment

Papi

Thanks
                      You got it my man

as I said in my second to last paragraph.......His side the street, mine, they're different, so I'll saty on mine.....I also stated I was through trying to converse with him.........

IT IS

Comment

Thanks again Guys ..

Comment

Thanks

stick to shuffle board pappy.lol

i'll be back shortly with the tail of the tape and breakdown of this epic clash
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                            stick to shuffle board pappy.lol

i'll be back shortly with the tail of the tape and breakdown of this epic clash

Dont make President nominee Dimer Biatch slap you old man
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
                              Funny that husker was run off this board, yet all the guys he "stalked" ended up being exposed for the frauds that they are.

His methods may have been a little questionable, but he had all these guys pegged right.
                              thanks mule, i think you were the only poster that said they would like to hear a response to my accusations. everyone else just attacked me.
                              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker
                                thanks mule, i think you were the only poster that said they would like to hear a response to my accusations. everyone else just attacked me.
                                The problem that I have with you and your tracking is that you never post all of peoples plays.

Your bad mouthed Coverboy and others, and have the balls to come back here and act like your completely honest in what you have posted.
                                Your as big a hypocrite as they come. I bet you aren't allowed to keep track of your wife's checkbook!! If you even have a wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X