Vols Fans "State of the Union" address regarding Bettorschat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    You know what Vols your posts towards me have been insulting for some time.
    I e-mailed you asking you for opinions on the site. You said you didn't get it. I posted that I e-mailed you again and this time it bounced back. I came into that thread asking if your e-mail was still AOL and you didn't respond.
    You gave me an opinion on the site and posters by stating you started the site and got the people here so you should be able to figure out how to get more members or members back. Not very helpful.

As for Kaz being a moderator that was my decision and as a site owner that is my right. Why you're so hell bent on him being a moderator is beyond me. Saying he has to earn it is your opinion. You obviously are bringing this up as you must have an issue with Kaz. Or you think I have some agenda bringing him on which isn't true. I believe he is clear headed enough to help the site out. Just like John and that's why I asked him to come on as a moderator.

As for Cash I didn't even remember what all he said as I believe it was deleted. Plus I believe this was years ago, but that is not an excuse. I only think the people that remember what he said are the one's that he said it too. Mavs and BigDog have both stated recently that too many people being banned and not understanding why Cash who was hitting his top games at such a high % would be banned. And that's one of the reasons that they don't frequent the site like they did in the past.

And let me ask you this was Cash being bashed by you? The reason I ask as John admitted to saying something to him nasty and it takes 2 people to argue. My point being is someone pushed Cash's buttons and he went off in a bad way. The persons that pushed his buttons are responsible as well for stirring him up. Or do you disagree with that?
    I emailed you the other day so don't tell me nothing about me replying to your email. Sent it to all 3 emails of yours.

And your responses to me have been with the same frustration I have towards you. I don't ask you to like me. I ask you to make this place better. I don't have issues with Kaz as a person so stop trying to play dr Phil and reading into my mind. And cash was calling himself the best capper on BC and when I pointed out his losing record he went on his rampage calling my mom and wife all the names. Even started titles of threads calling them names. So AFTER that you damn right I called him and anyone he was associated with every name in the book. Who the hell wouldn't?? He directly called out my family so it's human nature to respond by giving it back to him. If calling out someone's record on a gambling site is what you call "pushing someone's buttons" then you have issues. Family is always off limits but since it was my family you look the other way. You don't like me cause I don't kiss your ass. And I never will. Multiple people have posted negative things about you in these threads but you always only respond to mine. It's obvious you don't like me and the feeling is mutual. You treat people like shit and think cause you own this place then you're always right. Well you're not. So ban me or whatever you want to do. I don't give a shit anymore!!!!

Comment

Monte

My two cents on this issue. First off you need to understand that when people are frustrated with issues with this site its a good thing. It means that they care. I know in business if the company is prospering then the CEO is looked at in a different way than a company who is suffering. This site is a business.Its not the CEO who makes a company its the employees. The CEO is there to Motivate, Be Impartial, and to breathe life into the company when its not going well. As CEO of this site I truly feel like you have tried to breathe life into this site. You posted thread after thread months ago that had people upset but at least you tried. You were here. If I was CEO and I had an employee like Vols and other members here that disagree with you I would try to harness that energy and work with them to find a solution. When you have someone that will walk through walls or jump any hurdle you use that person not fire them because they disagree with you. I might be on the outside here but I think Kaz being mod was a great choice. He is the closest thing we have to Jimmy and I think his wit and his strong minded views are great for this site. Kaz and Vols are almost the same individual except one agrees with you on politics and the other disagrees with you. To be successful you have to work with the go getters the pillars of the company and find a solution to make it work.
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
        I left after CashMoney got banned. Idk how you ban a guy who was picking 94% on his GUARAN$HEED plays.

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        Mavs and BigDog have both stated recently that too many people being banned and not understanding why Cash who was hitting his top games at such a high % would be banned. And that's one of the reasons that they don't frequent the site like they did in the past.
        Please be joking, Monte. That post was dripping with sarcasm. I know it was a while ago, but I was heavily on the ban CashMoney train.

As for why I don't post as much as I used to, the good/interesting cappers left (at least wouldn't post consistently), and having discussions on this site w/o it starting an argument became impossible to do.

Re: Vols OP to start the thread, I agree CM should have been banned, and his old username should still be banned. However, if he's been posting this longer under a ghost (which I can't believe didn't become public knowledge until recently) and not starting problems, then fuck it let him stay. God knows this place needs more peeps posting. I understand your frustration Vols, but it's the internet, people are gonna' call your wife a cunt and your son a down-syndrome. IRL, sure these are things to hold life-long grudges about, and on the internet it's prob even grounds to write a guy off for good. But the great thing about the internet is, if you don't like a guy, you don't gotta see 'em, or talk to 'em. His threads, don't open 'em... your threads he doesn't respond. I find it hard to believe you're that bothered to see "Cash's GUARAN$HEED SUNDAY (1000* BOMB)," simply because he called your wife (who we can assume he doesn't know) a cunt, some odd amount of years ago.

I agree, family should be off limits, but if talking shit about families was grounds for life-long suspension then myself, Wayne, GG, Kapt, and a bunch of other people (yourself included prob) would have been gone a while ago, and this place would be a ghost town. In short: you can't keep a guy banned-after he's proven he can come back and be a reasonable member- simply bc he said some nasty shit in the heat of an argument. And this is coming from me, and I'm sure if you scrolled back to his nightly threads you saw me and KB leading the charge to make sure everyone and their mother knew what fraud he was.

As far as Kaz being a mod, it's Monte's site, let 'em do what he wants. If you don't agree, let 'em try it out. We can all agree the site blows baby turds in it's current state. If Monte thinks Kaz being a moderator has a chance to change that or stir things up or whatever, then let him try it. I mean in some roundabout way it worked, you posted a thread complaining about it, I saw it, and subsequently have written my first essay on BC since circa 2012. TRANSLATION- KAZ AS A MOD= POSTS. Kidding, but I guess don't knock it before you try it, and the week or two he's been a mod def isn't a sufficient amount of time to judge it by.

I see your point on earning it, but so many people who have good track records have left it and I can think of a few who if they came back today, after not posting in 10+ months I would make a mod in a heartbeat, maybe Monte thinks the same way and Kaz is one of those people for him.

Be well Vols, and everyone, sorry for the long post.
        Last edited by mavskidd02; 08-18-2014, 03:39 AM.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

[QUOTE=longnex;2094225][quote]Kaz didn't go looking for a moderator job at BC, he was asked by Monte to come here and begin posting again and interjecting some life into this site.
          IMO Vols I think you are being a little hard on Kaz, I respect your opinion but he didn't ask to do this,
          Again, I state, he didn't ask to be a moderator

Let me see if I understand. Did Kaz go looking to be a mod or not? Lol
          I think someone got his feelings hurt. Don't worry, I will never replace you in the home and home, "life events," with JC....
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            Monte

My two cents on this issue. First off you need to understand that when people are frustrated with issues with this site its a good thing. It means that they care. I know in business if the company is prospering then the CEO is looked at in a different way than a company who is suffering. This site is a business.Its not the CEO who makes a company its the employees. The CEO is there to Motivate, Be Impartial, and to breathe life into the company when its not going well. As CEO of this site I truly feel like you have tried to breathe life into this site. You posted thread after thread months ago that had people upset but at least you tried. You were here. If I was CEO and I had an employee like Vols and other members here that disagree with you I would try to harness that energy and work with them to find a solution. When you have someone that will walk through walls or jump any hurdle you use that person not fire them because they disagree with you. I might be on the outside here but I think Kaz being mod was a great choice. He is the closest thing we have to Jimmy and I think his wit and his strong minded views are great for this site. Kaz and Vols are almost the same individual except one agrees with you on politics and the other disagrees with you. To be successful you have to work with the go getters the pillars of the company and find a solution to make it work.
            Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
            I certainly cant speak for Monte but I will try to shed what little light on this topic as I can.

First of all what I do know:

Kaz didn't go looking for a moderator job at BC, he was asked by Monte to come here and begin posting again and interjecting some life into this site. IMO Monte chose him because I believe that Monte genuinely liked Kaz, and that they share some basic fundamental beliefs on many topics as it relates to life. I believe that Monte respects Kaz and his opinions and felt like he could help out here at the site. Those are just my opinions, Monte will have to answer that for himself if he so chooses.

IMO Vols I think you are being a little hard on Kaz, I respect your opinion but he didn't ask to do this, he made it clear to Monte that he would try and help and make BC a fun place to be, and that he would only do it on a trial basis to see if it worked out. All he has done since returning is post picks, wish people good luck, and post funny pictures. He is trying to help, he doesn't have any motives other than simply what I have stated. You said Vols that he's probably a good guy to drink a beer with, well I can tell you he is, I have done it with him. Kaz is a genuine, caring, funny, smart, and all around good guy. I am happy to call him a friend.

Kaz and I are complete opposites on our politics and religion, but I respect his thoughts and we don't have to agree to be friends. I don't like seeing him get IMO questioned and harassed for something he didn't even ask to do. You haven't read all that I have read Vols and he is being treated a little bit unfairly IMO.

Again, I state, he didn't ask to be a moderator, if anyone has an issue with that, best to take it up with Monte which is what you are doing Vols.

As far as Cashmoney goes, IMO, because I don't know cuz I am not Monte, my thoughts on his decision are this:

The site needs cappers, good ones, bad ones, but it needs cappers to post picks. My thought is he simply made a business decision by allowing him back. That's my opinion, its not fact, again I am not Monte. Cash is controversial, he brings some people to the site to follow and also to fade him, more posters and members IMO has to be good for business. So that is my thought on why, just my thought.

As far as Cash being unbanned:

Probably not the best decision looking back on it now by Monte. I don't think he understood some of the backlash he was going to receive for that.
            Cash said some extremely nasty and hateful things to members and to moderators here. For that he should have been banned. I do also believe he was antagonized quite a bit from many members here, moderators too, I also feel that is why it escalated to the level it did. BUT, that doesn't excuse his behavior and the choice of words and comments he made. So again, I feel he should have been banned.
            From my understanding Monte made this decision and it obviously hasn't been popular with some, I don't envy Monte when having to make some of the decisions he has to make.

I also want to state that there have been other cappers here that have made some very hateful and deplorable comments to members and have been allowed to come back. I also want to state that myself and others here attacked Cash with some pretty bad stuff, I for one called his girl friend or fiancée a tranny. I did publicly apologize for that, but needless to say, that was out of line and I probably should have gotten into trouble for it.

This place is turning into a pissing contest, I even question now on if I want to remain here. I genuinely just want this place to be fun again, I believe Kaz does too. But I can tell you this, its not much fun when we are only trying to help and people are questioning are motives and what agenda we have.

Vols, thanks for starting the thread, thanks for your input, thanks for giving a shit. I do appreciate your opinions and input buddy, I really do
            Thanks John and Jerry for your support. Two stand up guys. Very well written and showed a lot of class. John, I too am happy to call you a friend. Now quit texting me about changing my avatar helmet buffer. You can kiss my Hillary supporting ass on that one....

I'm not here to make enemies. I was asked to comeback and make it fun again. I'm doing what I can. There is no agenda from any of us other than making this place better. I also don't think there is a criteria for being a Mod. I know why Monte asked me to be one and what was written by JC and Tech fan are accurate. I've been to many other sites and have a feel for what works. Monte and I are pretty close on our core beliefs up and down the board. Although he acts like a tool a lot more often than I do.

I think you all should cut Monte slack. Period. He's doing what you all have been asking him to do, and that is to make the site more fun and informative. He really is a good guy and wants things to be better. Trust me about that.

I will also say, Joe and Wayne are two very valuable assets to this site. They both do way more than I ever imagined and they too want to make this a better place. We didn't sign on to replace them....
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
              Very well written and showed a lot of class.
              I thought so, too! We've got some sharp guys around here.

I'm real glad you're back, kaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
                I thought so, too! We've got some sharp guys around here.

I'm real glad you're back, kaz.
                Thanks big dog!
                [email protected]

Comment

Why dont we just have an open forum where everyone can post ideas on what would help this site get back to what it was. I know Monte emailed certain guys but any member here might be able to give an idea that just makes this fun again. I understand why Monte would want to screen all sugestions but it might also help if alot of guys get on board with an idea.
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Why dont we just have an open forum where everyone can post ideas on what would help this site get back to what it was. I know Monte emailed certain guys but any member here might be able to give an idea that just makes this fun again. I understand why Monte would want to screen all sugestions but it might also help if alot of guys get on board with an idea.
                    Not a bad idea Jerry. Why don't you start a new thread and title it that way? I'll try and add to it some new stuff....
                    [email protected]

Comment

Why dont we just have an open forum where everyone can post ideas on what would help this site get back to what it was.
                      You are in that forum right now pal.

"Comment on BettorsChat" - Tell us how where doing? Offer suggestions on how BettorsChat can improve

Comment

I would like to see members be at different levels. They can only advance levels by being voted on by other members. I know Spark and Wayne would be Gold Platinum or whatever but it would give guys incentives to post and to keep things clean by being worried about getting a negative ranking. I don't think using just a post count alone should be reason to move up in status. Maybe do a combination of after a certain number of post and quality or star post's you move up to a silver level. Guys just need incentive to post here.
                        This is good Jerry. But I wanted you to start a whole new thread titled something like "How Can We Make This Site Better?" in this forum that you are in....
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                          Not a bad idea Jerry. Why don't you start a new thread and title it that way? I'll try and add to it some new stuff....
                          You are the Mod you do the work ......... just joking man. Why don't u start the thread and just move my post above into that thread. I gotta make you earn that mod check LOL
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

You are the Mod you do the work ......... just joking man. Why don't u start the thread and just move my post above into that thread. I gotta make you earn that mod check LOL
                            OK bro. For you, I'm gonna attempt this. It will be my first action using a Mod tool. If I get it all fuggered up. I'm blaming you. Or I'll just blame Bush since everything is his fault. Haha
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                              You are in that forum right now pal.

"Comment on BettorsChat" - Tell us how where doing? Offer suggestions on how BettorsChat can improve
                              I guess no one saw this. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                                I guess no one saw this. LOL
                                I saw it you Jamoke! I wanted it in his own thread. I successfully moved it. I know, sometimes it's the little things in life.
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X