Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vols Fans "State of the Union" address regarding Bettorschat

My fellow americans.....

Ok it's not going to be that official but I'm sure others have opinions of what's going on here so I have two questions.

1st---- How the hell is Kazdog a moderator? Listen guys Kaz and I have had arguments in the past and 99.9% of them have been over politics. I don't judge him for us being on different sides. I don't hate kazdog. i'm sure he would be a cool guy to drink a beer with and get his opinion on things opposite of mine. That being said, why the hell is he a mod? He left this site for a lengthy about a year and a half and now all of a sudden is HANDED a moderator job by Monte. I don't blame Kaz for accepting but I blame Monte for asking. He aint been here in years so why would he even be an option???

2nd--- Cashmoney is a piece of shit. He has started threads calling my mom and wife a cunt,ho,bitch,hooker and everything else degrading to women yall can think of. And he's spoke of other members family the same way. Even brought up one members deceased mother. Now who the fuck would want that guy to be a part of this site? Well guess who? Monte!!! Cash was banned and came back ghosting as another member. And his reward for sneaking back on the site was to have his original screen named unbanned. Wow I'm sure that taught him a lesson!!!

so I guess i'm just seeking you guys opinion on what yall think of the future of the site. KB and JC are two well deserved mods and they will do a great job. BUT IMO that's the only two good decisions Monte has made in the last two years.

I can't answer your questions vols and I will not try to. I will leave that for Monte because I do not want to speak for him. I know monte wants nothing but good things for this site. I truly do believe that. A great site is to his benefit and a bad one is not. He does want good things, we all do. I just think we all have different ways of getting there. I would be lying if I said I understood those decisions. I don't. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

And I respect that Wayne. I do agree that Monte has to make this place great for him to prosper. And he is going to do what he wants to do and we have to deal with it. BUT as a member I atleast want to see what others think

Kaz might be a great moderator in the future. But he has to earn it IMO

Cash will never be a great member. Ever!!!!

Hell ban cash and keep Kaz a mod and I'll be somewhat happy
      Ban cash and make Kaz earn the job and I'll be completely happy
      Keep cash a member and Kaz a mod and I'll be ashamed of this site and it's values

Comment

I certainly cant speak for Monte but I will try to shed what little light on this topic as I can.

First of all what I do know:

Kaz didn't go looking for a moderator job at BC, he was asked by Monte to come here and begin posting again and interjecting some life into this site. IMO Monte chose him because I believe that Monte genuinely liked Kaz, and that they share some basic fundamental beliefs on many topics as it relates to life. I believe that Monte respects Kaz and his opinions and felt like he could help out here at the site. Those are just my opinions, Monte will have to answer that for himself if he so chooses.

IMO Vols I think you are being a little hard on Kaz, I respect your opinion but he didn't ask to do this, he made it clear to Monte that he would try and help and make BC a fun place to be, and that he would only do it on a trial basis to see if it worked out. All he has done since returning is post picks, wish people good luck, and post funny pictures. He is trying to help, he doesn't have any motives other than simply what I have stated. You said Vols that he's probably a good guy to drink a beer with, well I can tell you he is, I have done it with him. Kaz is a genuine, caring, funny, smart, and all around good guy. I am happy to call him a friend.

Kaz and I are complete opposites on our politics and religion, but I respect his thoughts and we don't have to agree to be friends. I don't like seeing him get IMO questioned and harassed for something he didn't even ask to do. You haven't read all that I have read Vols and he is being treated a little bit unfairly IMO.

Again, I state, he didn't ask to be a moderator, if anyone has an issue with that, best to take it up with Monte which is what you are doing Vols.

As far as Cashmoney goes, IMO, because I don't know cuz I am not Monte, my thoughts on his decision are this:

The site needs cappers, good ones, bad ones, but it needs cappers to post picks. My thought is he simply made a business decision by allowing him back. That's my opinion, its not fact, again I am not Monte. Cash is controversial, he brings some people to the site to follow and also to fade him, more posters and members IMO has to be good for business. So that is my thought on why, just my thought.

As far as Cash being unbanned:

Probably not the best decision looking back on it now by Monte. I don't think he understood some of the backlash he was going to receive for that.
        Cash said some extremely nasty and hateful things to members and to moderators here. For that he should have been banned. I do also believe he was antagonized quite a bit from many members here, moderators too, I also feel that is why it escalated to the level it did. BUT, that doesn't excuse his behavior and the choice of words and comments he made. So again, I feel he should have been banned.
        From my understanding Monte made this decision and it obviously hasn't been popular with some, I don't envy Monte when having to make some of the decisions he has to make.

I also want to state that there have been other cappers here that have made some very hateful and deplorable comments to members and have been allowed to come back. I also want to state that myself and others here attacked Cash with some pretty bad stuff, I for one called his girl friend or fiancée a tranny. I did publicly apologize for that, but needless to say, that was out of line and I probably should have gotten into trouble for it.

This place is turning into a pissing contest, I even question now on if I want to remain here. I genuinely just want this place to be fun again, I believe Kaz does too. But I can tell you this, its not much fun when we are only trying to help and people are questioning are motives and what agenda we have.

Vols, thanks for starting the thread, thanks for your input, thanks for giving a shit. I do appreciate your opinions and input buddy, I really do
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

[quote]Kaz didn't go looking for a moderator job at BC, he was asked by Monte to come here and begin posting again and interjecting some life into this site.
          IMO Vols I think you are being a little hard on Kaz, I respect your opinion but he didn't ask to do this,
          Again, I state, he didn't ask to be a moderator[quote]

Let me see if I understand. Did Kaz go looking to be a mod or not? Lol

Comment

Guess I made my point too many times huh Nex? Lol
            [email protected]

Comment

I said the same thing in my post Jc . "Kaz didn't ask for this job so I don't blame him. I blame Monte". Monte has his favorites and Kaz has always been one of them. Once again that's not kaz's fault. But I guarantee we have members here who don't know who the hell Kaz his. That is kaz's fault. He left and IMO he should earn the right to be a moderator as a regular poster not as someone Monte likes.

Comment

And I'm not making it difficult questioning y'all's "agendas or motives" cause y'all aren't the ones making the decisions. Monte is. But he must have a lot of influence cause y'all sure are sticking up for him. He damn sure ain't here to do it himself

Comment

I'm not sticking up for Monte.
                  He should be here to explain himself, I'm only offering what I think.

Monte has no influence over me, what's he gonna do to me, remove me from this lovely job of moderating??
                  Geeze, what would I do then, I know what I would do, I would have more peace and quiet and less explaining to do.

Lol
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                    I'm not sticking up for Monte.
                    He should be here to explain himself, I'm only offering what I think.

Monte has no influence over me, what's he gonna do to me, remove me from this lovely job of moderating??
                    Geeze, what would I do then, I know what I would do, I would have more peace and quiet and less explaining to do.

Lol
                    Guess it makes us appreciate what all Spark and Wayne has had to put up with all these years. They deserve medals!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Guess it makes us appreciate what all Spark and Wayne has had to put up with all these years. They deserve medals!!

They do deserve medals!
                      I AGREE 1000%
                      Hope they are here for 20 more years!!!!
                      [email protected]

Comment

I banned Cash this morning Vols.

When Monte gets back he can change it, but that's his call not mine.
                        Monte might be pissed that I banned him and ban me. Kind of hope he does, growing tired of all of this.
                        Last edited by jcindaville; 08-15-2014, 10:32 AM.
                        [email protected]

Comment

Its all the owners fault. He has no clue whats going on here......sell me the damn site already
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            You know what Vols your posts towards me have been insulting for some time.
                            I e-mailed you asking you for opinions on the site. You said you didn't get it. I posted that I e-mailed you again and this time it bounced back. I came into that thread asking if your e-mail was still AOL and you didn't respond.
                            You gave me an opinion on the site and posters by stating you started the site and got the people here so you should be able to figure out how to get more members or members back. Not very helpful.

As for Kaz being a moderator that was my decision and as a site owner that is my right. Why you're so hell bent on him being a moderator is beyond me. Saying he has to earn it is your opinion. You obviously are bringing this up as you must have an issue with Kaz. Or you think I have some agenda bringing him on which isn't true. I believe he is clear headed enough to help the site out. Just like John and that's why I asked him to come on as a moderator.

As for Cash I didn't even remember what all he said as I believe it was deleted. Plus I believe this was years ago, but that is not an excuse. I only think the people that remember what he said are the one's that he said it too. Mavs and BigDog have both stated recently that too many people being banned and not understanding why Cash who was hitting his top games at such a high % would be banned. And that's one of the reasons that they don't frequent the site like they did in the past.

And let me ask you this was Cash being bashed by you? The reason I ask as John admitted to saying something to him nasty and it takes 2 people to argue. My point being is someone pushed Cash's buttons and he went off in a bad way. The persons that pushed his buttons are responsible as well for stirring him up. Or do you disagree with that?

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                              I banned Cash this morning Vols.

When Monte gets back he can change it, but that's his call not mine.
                              Monte might be pissed that I banned him and ban me. Kind of hope he does, growing tired of all of this.
                              John, it's exhausting and all of the arguing doesn't amount to anything other than people being pissed. With it being on the forum who would want to come post on a site with all this drama. It's a sports gambling forum not a drama or soap opera site.

Comment

Working...
                              X