Sparkster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Joe,

Good to see you back!!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        Joe,

Good to see you back!!

Thanks Monte and thanks for the emails. They were very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Thanks Monte and thanks for the emails. They were very helpful.
          Monte, helpful???

Spark must be feeling better with the jokes

Comment

too many people were getting banned from here way to often for petty stuff and others saw this and i guess it scared them off.everytime ive come in and posted nobody even chats back,just get ignored and its not a good feeling......just my 2 cents
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog237 View Post
              too many people were getting banned from here way to often for petty stuff and others saw this and i guess it scared them off.everytime ive come in and posted nobody even chats back,just get ignored and its not a good feeling......just my 2 cents
              Geez I feel like it happened again. Sorry dog, we appreciate the input!

For the record though, very few people have been banned from here in the last 2-3 years. You can probably count them all on one hand. Some guy spamming and cashcunt were the last 2 I remember. Some people like chado meet a woman and you never see them again. Others act like babies if they don't get their way and leave on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                Geez I feel like it happened again. Sorry dog, we appreciate the input!

For the record though, very few people have been banned from here in the last 2-3 years. You can probably count them all on one hand. Some guy spamming and cashcunt were the last 2 I remember. Some people like chado meet a woman and you never see them again. Others act like babies if they don't get their way and leave on their own.
                I left after CashMoney got banned. Idk how you ban a guy who was picking 94% on his GUARAN$HEED plays.
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                X