No announcement yet.

BBQ Season is Approaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go. I like to take some BIG shrimp and stuff them with crab meat and wrap them in bacon. The trick is that you have to bake the bacon so it does not become crispy. Once the bacon is done just wrap it around the shrimp with the crab meat in it and put a kabob stick through it and put it on the grill. In about 10 min. it will be done. Serve it with a honey mustard sauce for dipping. BBQ sauce I love if you can find it in your store is Sweet Baby Rays. This stuff sticks to the meat, it's not running off it.

Comment

LET'S EAT

Comment

If you are into lamb, just marinade any cut of lamb chop with Wishbone Italian dressing overnite and grill those puppies. Chops from the rack are the best!!
        $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogwillhunt
          Marinate chicken breasts and drumsticks in Walkers Wood Jamaican jerk seasoning overnight. Blacken the chicken over charcoal grill and then cover and slow cook on grill for an hour in aluminum pan. Meat comes cleanly off the bone. Clears the sinuses as well.
          Love the Walkers Wood! I made some jerk chicken last night for the time this season, absolutely love it! My little jingle that really makes people think about eating my jerk..."a little bit of kj in each bite"...lol...

Great recipes, keep them coming!

Comment

AT a loss for what to Cook on Memorial Day . All time classic mouthwatering recipes HERE boys .

MEMORIAL WEEKEND TRADITION

Spark I nominate this thread for the All Time Classic Forum . Do I have a second . Dimer ?
            Last edited by Ldawg; 05-24-2008, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
              I like to take a long sausage, like a kilbasa, and really massage alot of honey on it. Rub it up and down feverishly.
              Then I gently grill it long enough that the meat becomes good and rigid.
              Once the meat is ready I like to place it between two buns with mayo and gobble it up using both hands.

Sincerely,
              Martha 10DimeBry Stewart
              always a classic
              MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
                always a classic
                What's shakin' weazie ...

Thanks for seconding the nomination

Comment

Here is a quick and easy jalapeno appetizer.

Get yourself a can or two of jalapeno's. Cut the butt of the jalapenos off, and cut long ways on the jalapenos. Discard the seeds and rinse the peppers. Now get a packet or two of some Philladelpha cream cheese and set it out untill it starts to get soft so you can work with it (Not too soft though). Get a bag of Kraft 4 cheese Mexican, or whatever cheese you like to use, (use fine shredded cheese) and mix it with the cream cheese throughly with a fork. Scoop the cheese mix into the jalapeno boats that you cut. (Top it with an olive pimento for looks if you like) preheat the oven at 350 and bake for about 10 to 13 minutes. Done, enjoy.
                  Last edited by BearDown; 05-25-2008, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Next time you have corn on the cob done,have you a bowl of tomato soup cooking and let the corn soak in it for about 5 minutes.add a little pepper to the corn and it's yummmmy

Comment

Originally posted by HOOTERGUY
                      if you like juice's with your steak's , about 5 or 6 minuites before your steaks are done , wrap them in foil & cook till done . LOTTA JUICE . if you like red potatoes ( little one's ) cut in half & wrap in bacon , then wrap in foil & throw em on the grill . if you like you can dip in ranch sause ( home made hidden valley ranch is the best ) we do this almost every weekend up at the camper . then what ever steak is left you put back n the grill to make beef jerky. then after about a 12 pack of MGD on ice & at the end of the nite , you have a late nite snack .
                      Tried the foil trick on the steaks this weekend and it worked great.I let them sit in the foil about 10 minutes after I pulled them off the grill waiting for the wife to get done with the sides and this seemed to help hold the heat and the juices.

Comment

Here we go again boys ! Any new recipes ? Don't believe I've seen one from jt4545 or DimeRag . Whut up ?? Get those grills ablazen ........

Of the BBQ threads

Comment

Do you guys use Charcoal grills, Propane or natural gas? Which do you prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                            Do you guys use Charcoal grills, Propane or natural gas? Which do you prefer?
                            Charcoal .... I have had good BBQ out of a WELL SEASONED propane grill , just NOT at my house . A lot of folks use those ceramic Big Green Egg jobs now !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                              Charcoal .... I have had good BBQ out of a WELL SEASONED propane grill , just NOT at my house . A lot of folks use those ceramic Big Green Egg jobs now !!
                              Big Green Egg (Large) - Charcoal Grill Review - Smoker Review

Comment

Big green Egg is the best invention ever Best ribs and boston butts I have ever had have been off the egg

Comment

Working...
                                X