X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
    Good Morning KB ... Morning Inmates.

KB, please stay away from any bus stops!

Comment

• Good morning yall.Coolest thing happend to me and Colby yesterday morning.We walked out on the beach in Daytona to let Colby see the ocean for the last time before we left. Well were standing right where the water is almost touching us and this little girl runs up and stops beside Colby.I here here dad calling her and he walks up and it's Jeff Gordon.He shook my hand and for 5-7 minutes me and him and our kids just sat there and talked about racing and our kids and stuff.His hot wife walks up and she's just as nice and was talking to Colby too.They were the nicest people I have ever met that is that famous.I almost felt a little guilty cause I was booing his ass about 12 hours earlier But I will say I have a new respect for him to take time and talk to my son and me just like he was one of us was a cool thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        good morning yall.coolest thing happend to me and colby yesterday morning.we walked out on the beach in daytona to let colby see the ocean for the last time before we left. Well were standing right where the water is almost touching us and this little girl runs up and stops beside colby.i here here dad calling her and he walks up and it's jeff gordon.he shook my hand and for 5-7 minutes me and him and our kids just sat there and talked about racing and our kids and stuff.his hot wife walks up and she's just as nice and was talking to colby too.they were the nicest people i have ever met that is that famous.i almost felt a little guilty cause i was booing his ass about 12 hours earlier But i will say i have a new respect for him to take time and talk to my son and me just like he was one of us was a cool thing.
        wow that needs a thread by itself thats alot better than boog and the barkley story
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

good morning yall.coolest thing happend to me and colby yesterday morning.we walked out on the beach in daytona to let colby see the ocean for the last time before we left. Well were standing right where the water is almost touching us and this little girl runs up and stops beside colby.i here here dad calling her and he walks up and it's jeff gordon.he shook my hand and for 5-7 minutes me and him and our kids just sat there and talked about racing and our kids and stuff.his hot wife walks up and she's just as nice and was talking to colby too.they were the nicest people i have ever met that is that famous.i almost felt a little guilty cause i was booing his ass about 12 hours earlier But i will say i have a new respect for him to take time and talk to my son and me just like he was one of us was a cool thing.
          i too am a gordon fan and have been quietly for a while after the big daddy dale problem i liked jr and harvick and next favorite was gordon after i found out about all the behind the scenes projects that dale sr and gordon had going togther.
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Also on another note jeff gordon is flying commercial this year to every track.he has the $$$$$$$$ to fly private and all the means to be able to but he said he wants to fit in with us and show that he does not think he is better than we are.
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good morning yall.Coolest thing happend to me and Colby yesterday morning.We walked out on the beach in Daytona to let Colby see the ocean for the last time before we left. Well were standing right where the water is almost touching us and this little girl runs up and stops beside Colby.I here here dad calling her and he walks up and it's Jeff Gordon.He shook my hand and for 5-7 minutes me and him and our kids just sat there and talked about racing and our kids and stuff.His hot wife walks up and she's just as nice and was talking to Colby too.They were the nicest people I have ever met that is that famous.I almost felt a little guilty cause I was booing his ass about 12 hours earlier But I will say I have a new respect for him to take time and talk to my son and me just like he was one of us was a cool thing.

That's freaking awesome man! It's funny how we sometimes put these star athletes/celebrities on these pedestals and act like they're untouchable, but when you get a chance encounter, you figure out they're just like you and me. We all put our pants on one leg at a time. Great experience man!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

That's freaking awesome man! It's funny how we sometimes put these star athletes/celebrities on these pedestals and act like they're untouchable, but when you get a chance encounter, you figure out they're just like you and me. We all put our pants on one leg at a time. Great experience man!
                That's a cool story, vols. Yep, they-re just people. My brother and his family live in Owasso, Oklahoma just north of Tulsa. Garth Brooks' ex-wife moved from their ranch to a house about 3 blocks from my brother's house. My 15-yr-old niece is kind of a quiet, unassuming lady...she hit it off with with Garth's teenage daughterand they became friends. My niece had a sleepover with a bunch of her girlfriends and the next day Trisha Yearwood, Garth's current woman, came and picked up the daughter and talked to my brother for a while. I guess, for the most part, people in the area try to leave em alone and treat them like the normal people they are...despite the fact that Garth sold more albums than anyone in the history of the world. .

Comment

• OK WE NEED A THREAD FOR FAMOUS PEOPLE I HAVE MET BUT HERE IS MINE

IN 2000 I WAS WORKING 2 JOBS MY PART TIME JOB WAS A DJ AT A FEMALE STRIP CLUB IN ATLANTA CALLED INSERECTION.WAS MOSTLY A LAME JOB AS WE SOLD SEX TOYS DOWN STAIRS SO WE COULD NOT SELL BEER IN THE CLUB UPSTAIRS.SAW A COUPLE OF STARS LIKE THAT DUDE FROM CELEBRITY REHAB FROM THE SINGER FROM CRAZYTOWN SAW HIM THERE TWICE AND THE GUY THAT WAS THE LEAD SINGER FOR THE GROUP THAT SANG JUMP AROUND JUMP AROUND BUT CANT REMEBER HIS GROUP OR NAME.BUT HERE IS MY STORY.I WAS WORKING A SUNDAY NIGHT AND IT WAS LIKE 1AM AND WE CLOSED AT 3 WELL WE HAD ANOTHER CLUB NEXT DOOR CALLED CLUB MECA THAT WAS OWNED BY THE SAME CLUB AS THE GUY THAT OWNED MY THE STRIP CLUB.I HAD TO BE AT WORK AT 7am AT MY OTHER JOB SO I CLOSED EARLY BECAUSE DR DRE WAS PERFORMING THERE AND ALOT OF THE GIRLS WANTED TO GO SEE IF HE WAS STILL THERE.THEY TALKED ME INTO BUT I WAS LIKE DUDE I WILL GET MY ASS KICKED WALKING INTO THIS MAJORITY BLACK CLUB WITH ABOUT 10 BLACK GIRLS.WELL I WENT ANYWAY.THERE WAS A LINE OF ABOUT 150 PEOPLE BUT WE WALKED RIGHT IN AND EVERYONE IN THERE AT FIRST STARTED GIVING ME SHIT BUT AFTER ALL THE GIRLS WERE HANGING ALL OVER ME ALL THESE PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS SOMEBODY FAMOUS.DJ KEPT SAYING THAT DRE HAD LEFT THE BUILDING AND I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE BUT HAD TO USE THE RESTROOM BEFORE MY RIDE HOME.DID NOT WANT TO USE THE REGULAR ONE SO WALKED DOWNSTAIRS TO THE VIP ROOM WHERE I COULD GO BECAUSE I WORKED NEXT DOOR.I CAME OUT OF THE RESTROOM AND SAT ON THE COUCH FINISHING MY BEER WHEN DR DRE WALKED IN.IT WAS ME DRE AND ABOUT 5 GIRLS AND ONE HAD SOME WEED.SHE ASKED IF HE WANTED SOME.SHE ROLLED IT UP AND WE GOT HIGH AS HELL IN FRONT OF A BIG SCREEN WATCHING SPEED RACER.FUNNING THING WAS WE WERE THERE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR TALKING AND I WAS THE ONE THAT HAD TO LEAVE.I WAS LIKE WELL MAN NICE TALKIN TO YA BUT I GOTTA GO.ON MY WAY HOME I KEPT THINKING DAMN I WAS TALKING TO DR DRE AND JUST WALKED OUT ON HIM.HE WAS VERY VERY SMART AND NO WAY EVEN CLOSE TO THE THUG PERSONA THAT HE PUTS OUT.THIS WAS RIGHT BEFORE HE PRODUCED EMINEM FOR THE FIRST TIME SO HE WAS PLAYING IN THESE SMALL CLUBS AT THE TIME.

FIGURED WAYNE WOULD LIKE THIS STORY A LITTLE LONG THOUGH
                  Last edited by tech fan; 02-09-2009, 09:57 AM.
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good morning yall.Coolest thing happend to me and Colby yesterday morning.We walked out on the beach in Daytona to let Colby see the ocean for the last time before we left. Well were standing right where the water is almost touching us and this little girl runs up and stops beside Colby.I here here dad calling her and he walks up and it's Jeff Gordon.He shook my hand and for 5-7 minutes me and him and our kids just sat there and talked about racing and our kids and stuff.His hot wife walks up and she's just as nice and was talking to Colby too.They were the nicest people I have ever met that is that famous.I almost felt a little guilty cause I was booing his ass about 12 hours earlier But I will say I have a new respect for him to take time and talk to my son and me just like he was one of us was a cool thing.

That is awesome Vols! Gordon is only like 5' 7" or something right. Bet you had to take a cold shower after seeing him
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

• The one chance I get to meet a super model and I am more amazed at her huband

Comment

The one chance I get to meet a super model and I am more amazed at her huband

HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                          That is awesome Vols! Gordon is only like 5' 7" or something right. Bet you had to take a cold shower after seeing him
                          He's small thats for sure.He squezzed the shit out of my hand when he shook it though.

Comment

He's small thats for sure.He squezzed the shit out of my ASS when he shagged it though.

Damn Vols, I meant his height. Try some vaseline next time
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                              OK WE NEED A THREAD FOR FAMOUS PEOPLE I HAVE MET BUT HERE IS MINE

IN 2000 I WAS WORKING 2 JOBS MY PART TIME JOB WAS A DJ AT A FEMALE STRIP CLUB IN ATLANTA CALLED INSERECTION.WAS MOSTLY A LAME JOB AS WE SOLD SEX TOYS DOWN STAIRS SO WE COULD NOT SELL BEER IN THE CLUB UPSTAIRS.SAW A COUPLE OF STARS LIKE THAT DUDE FROM CELEBRITY REHAB FROM THE SINGER FROM CRAZYTOWN SAW HIM THERE TWICE AND THE GUY THAT WAS THE LEAD SINGER FOR THE GROUP THAT SANG JUMP AROUND JUMP AROUND BUT CANT REMEBER HIS GROUP OR NAME.BUT HERE IS MY STORY.I WAS WORKING A SUNDAY NIGHT AND IT WAS LIKE 1AM AND WE CLOSED AT 3 WELL WE HAD ANOTHER CLUB NEXT DOOR CALLED CLUB MECA THAT WAS OWNED BY THE SAME CLUB AS THE GUY THAT OWNED MY THE STRIP CLUB.I HAD TO BE AT WORK AT 7am AT MY OTHER JOB SO I CLOSED EARLY BECAUSE DR DRE WAS PERFORMING THERE AND ALOT OF THE GIRLS WANTED TO GO SEE IF HE WAS STILL THERE.THEY TALKED ME INTO BUT I WAS LIKE DUDE I WILL GET MY ASS KICKED WALKING INTO THIS MAJORITY BLACK CLUB WITH ABOUT 10 BLACK GIRLS.WELL I WENT ANYWAY.THERE WAS A LINE OF ABOUT 150 PEOPLE BUT WE WALKED RIGHT IN AND EVERYONE IN THERE AT FIRST STARTED GIVING ME SHIT BUT AFTER ALL THE GIRLS WERE HANGING ALL OVER ME ALL THESE PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS SOMEBODY FAMOUS.DJ KEPT SAYING THAT DRE HAD LEFT THE BUILDING AND I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE BUT HAD TO USE THE RESTROOM BEFORE MY RIDE HOME.DID NOT WANT TO USE THE REGULAR ONE SO WALKED DOWNSTAIRS TO THE VIP ROOM WHERE I COULD GO BECAUSE I WORKED NEXT DOOR.I CAME OUT OF THE RESTROOM AND SAT ON THE COUCH FINISHING MY BEER WHEN DR DRE WALKED IN.IT WAS ME DRE AND ABOUT 5 GIRLS AND ONE HAD SOME WEED.SHE ASKED IF HE WANTED SOME.SHE ROLLED IT UP AND WE GOT HIGH AS HELL IN FRONT OF A BIG SCREEN WATCHING SPEED RACER.FUNNING THING WAS WE WERE THERE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR TALKING AND I WAS THE ONE THAT HAD TO LEAVE.I WAS LIKE WELL MAN NICE TALKIN TO YA BUT I GOTTA GO.ON MY WAY HOME I KEPT THINKING DAMN I WAS TALKING TO DR DRE AND JUST WALKED OUT ON HIM.HE WAS VERY VERY SMART AND NO WAY EVEN CLOSE TO THE THUG PERSONA THAT HE PUTS OUT.THIS WAS RIGHT BEFORE HE PRODUCED EMINEM FOR THE FIRST TIME SO HE WAS PLAYING IN THESE SMALL CLUBS AT THE TIME.

FIGURED WAYNE WOULD LIKE THIS STORY A LITTLE LONG THOUGH
                              You used to sell sex toys?

So you smoked weed with Dr. Dre? Thats pretty cool...

Back in high school it was all about Dr. Dre, Emenim, Snoop Dog...used to smoke dope listening to them all the time thought I was so gangster..
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                                You used to sell sex toys?

So you smoked weed with Dr. Dre? Thats pretty cool...

Back in high school it was all about Dr. Dre, Emenim, Snoop Dog...used to smoke dope listening to them all the time thought I was so gangster..

NO I DID NOT SELL SEX TOYS THE PLACE I DJ'D AT DID BUT FOR THEM TO SELL THE TOYS THAT THEY CALLED "NOVELTY ITEMS" SOLD TOYS SO I COULD NOT SELL BEER AT THE BAR IT WAS CALLED A JUICE BAR BUT YEAH DID GET HIGH WITH DR DRE AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE I WAS THE ONE THAT LEFT HE KEPT TALKING AND TALKING AND I WAS LIKE DUDE I NEED TO GO
                                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                                X