X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck, tornadoes all around me

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Sickest shit I ever seen happened at that strip club.Somehow I had 2 24" Zima bottles in my fridge and since the club didn't sale beer and Georgia don't sale beer on Sundays, I grabbed the 2 Zimas for the ride up.I am in the middle of downtown and have to piss so I pissed in one of the Zima bottles and put the lid back on so it wouldn't spill.I get th the parking lot and set the 2 bottles outside my car so I don't have to worry about open container.Come out 2 hours later and theres a bum sitting there with one swallow left on that Zima which was really just clear piss.I gagged for 2 hours
      I am still wondering who the hell would have bought Zima, let alone 24 ouncers.......

Comment

• Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
        I am still wondering who the hell would have bought Zima, let alone 24 ouncers.......
        I was thinking the same thing, Shoe. There's probably a good reason the dude didn't know he was drinking piss.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Fuck, tornadoes all around me
          I saw that video at Oak Tree...looks like that course got messed up bad. Did you have any damage, KB?

I haven't checked the news this morning, but I guess late last night southern Oklahoma (Ardmore area) got hit with a BIG tornado....like 1/2 mile wide.

Just checked newsok.com...at least 15 people dead from the one in the Ardmore area.
          Last edited by garth; 02-11-2009, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
            I saw that video at Oak Tree...looks like that course got messed up bad. Did you have any damage, KB?

I haven't checked the news this morning, but I guess late last night southern Oklahoma (Ardmore area) got hit with a BIG tornado....like 1/2 mile wide.

Just checked newsok.com...at least 15 people dead from the one in the Ardmore area.
            This has been a winter from hell, hope all our Okies are safe. We've had 3 days of rain, temp has been in the mid 30's, if it would have been 5 or 6 degrees colder, we would have ended up like the ice storm in Kentucky. Thanks god we were in a heat wave!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
              This has been a winter from hell, hope all our Okies are safe. We've had 3 days of rain, temp has been in the mid 30's, if it would have been 5 or 6 degrees colder, we would have ended up like the ice storm in Kentucky. Thanks god we were in a heat wave!!
              Heat wave...

Tornadoes and severe thunderstorms in mid-February is a little out of the ordinary. A colleague who lives in Yukon west of OKC sent me a picture of his kid holding a couple of hail stones that were larger than baseballs..

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post

No damage at my place thank goodness! My dad got lucky as he's about a mile southwest of the Oak Tree area. A house 4 down from him had pretty significant roof damage he said. Lots of flooding in my area. Had to go to the bar and let the water recede before going home

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  No damage at my place thank goodness! My dad got lucky as he's about a mile southwest of the Oak Tree area. A house 4 down from him had pretty significant roof damage he said. Lots of flooding in my area. Had to go to the bar and let the water recede before going home
                  Alcohol related business can get through anything:

My house got flodded, let's go have a drink.

My house didn't get flooded, let's go have a drink.

Business is bad, let's go have a drink.

Business is great, let's go have a drink.

If I only knew then what I know now... Build a bar by KB, get out of the stock market in 2007...

Comment

• Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

• An old lady dies and goes to heaven.
                        She's chatting it up with St. Peter at the Pearly Gates
                        when all of a sudden she hears the most awful, blood curdling screams.

Don' t worry about that,' says St. Peter,
                        ' It's only someone having the holes put into her shoulder blades for the wings.'

The old lady looks a little uncomfortable but carries on with
                        the conversation.

Ten minutes later, there are more blood curdling screams.

'Oh my God,' sa! ys the old lady, 'now what is happening?'

' Not to worry, ' says St. Peter,
                        ' She' s just having her head drilled to fit the halo. '

' I can' t do this,' says the old lady, ' I'm going to hell. '

' You can' t go there,' says St. Peter.
                        ' You' ll be raped and taken advantage of. '

' Maybe so, says the old lady, but I' ve already got the holes
                        for that. '

Comment

• Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
                          At that stage in my life I'm gonna gues it was a female but can't remeber which one

Comment

• good morning, bc. been awhile.
                            everyone doing well i hope?
                            Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
                            Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              At that stage in my life I'm gonna gues it was a female but can't remeber which one

Signed
                              Stupid ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                                Signed
                                Stupid ...

Hell,now we got tornados in our area.Thanks alot KB

Comment

Working...
                                X