This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
    Excuse me? Me and ryangene are kicking it....

KAZ

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Morning all
        Is that the pain in your head screaming

Good morning KB and all

Comment

• Good Morning Gang

Comment

• Where is tech fan?? I did not see him yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
              Where is tech fan?? I did not see him yesterday
              He switched to day shifts working 12 hour shifts so yesterday he worked 8 a.m to 8 p.m and then again today.Ever since the chicken wing accident I get worried when I dont see him on here for a day

Comment

• Morning guys, I'm as happy as KB at a kegger. I got invited to play at Hazeltine National next week, site of the 2009 PGA Championship. This is similar to letting you neckcar fans run laps at one of your favorite race tracks, not Daytona (That would be like me playing golf at Augusta National). Anyway, hope they fix all my divots before the tournament!! They will be busy....

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                  Morning guys, I'm as happy as KB at a kegger. I got invited to play at Hazeltine National next week, site of the 2009 PGA Championship. This is similar to letting you neckcar fans run laps at one of your favorite race tracks, not Daytona (That would be like me playing golf at Augusta National). Anyway, hope they fix all my divots before the tournament!! They will be busy....
                  Hell yeah Club.That will be awsome.

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

Morning guys, I'm as happy as KB at a kegger. I got invited to play at Hazeltine National next week, site of the 2009 PGA Championship. This is similar to letting you neckcar fans run laps at one of your favorite race tracks, not Daytona (That would be like me playing golf at Augusta National). Anyway, hope they fix all my divots before the tournament!! They will be busy....
                      Congrats and have fun

Comment

KB is too fat to run, Vols fan stopped running when his man tits began to slap him in his chin.

Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                          KB is too fat to run, Vols fan stopped running when his man tits began to slap him in his chin.

run laps in a car tool shed.

Comment

Well hopefully there will be no bumps in the road so ur moobs dont jiggle
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

You would be happy to know I went from 230 to 220 in the last month.Belly getting smaller and muscles getting bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X