• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      Omg!

Vols only goes there to turn on his modem
      That explains why he isn't online here on Tuesdays

They are closed
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• ATTN ASSHOLES in last 3 post:

Vols is leaving for Daytona in 4 days to see Nascar fire the engines for the first time of the year at the BudShootout Bring on the jokes,aint nothing bringing me down

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          Omg!

Vols only goes there to wash dishes
          Speaking of washing dishes, I told Dixie the other day the reason God gave women small feet was so they could stand closer to the sink to do the dishes. Now I know why I only get laid once a year

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Speaking of washing dishes, I told Dixie the other day the reason God gave women small feet was so they could stand closer to the sink to do the dishes. Now I know why I only get laid once a year
            And you're still standing after that. You must have some cowbells for balls to say that to her

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
              And you're still standing after that. You must have some cowbells for balls to say that to her
              It's always entertaining around the house thats for sure.

How bout my girl Pat Summitt going after win 1,000.I know this is a male dominated site but you have to tip your hat to her for her record:

999-186 That is an amazing record I don't care what sport your coaching.

And tomorrow night she goes after win 1,000 against KB's #2 ranked Sooners.KB,anyway we can get you to put a OK avatar up tomorrow

Comment

• Excuse me but this place is not supposed to be fun. Calm down in here!!!

Comment

Monte has extended his hand to Bryan.I will extend my hand out to KAZ and say I'm sorry and lets move on.
                  Apology accepted Vols. Sorry things got out of hand in that thread. It should have never gotten that way. Hard to interpret intentions and persona's when it's only words you're reading. It's behind me....

KAZ
                  [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

It's always entertaining around the house thats for sure.

How bout my girl Pat Summitt going after win 1,000.I know this is a male dominated site but you have to tip your hat to her for her record:

999-186 That is an amazing record I don't care what sport your coaching.

And tomorrow night she goes after win 1,000 against KB's #2 ranked Sooners.KB,anyway we can get you to put a OK avatar up tomorrow
                    I dont care if they were 1000 wins in hopscotch, its still impressive.

I thought the game was tonite??

Comment

• ah oh ...

I see a Motel 6 coming up very soon ... hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        ah oh ...

I go to the Ritz for my dirty work

Comment

• Why do i get the feeling that Kaz and vols fan are going to hop on a Amtrak and meet somewhere in iowa?

Comment

ah oh ...

That was a funny photo of your grandson that you posted in the 'Guess The Member' thread yesterday. He looks good for 60!

KAZ
                            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                              Excuse me but this place is not supposed to be fun. Calm down in here!!!
                              Don't sweat it pal ... if the inmates get out of line just hit the "ban thread" button ... works like a charm ...

Just ask vols ...

OMG!!!

Comment

Don't sweat it pal ... if the inmates get out of line just hit the "ban thread" button ... works like a charm ...

Just ask vols ...

OMG!!!

That would be awesome in this thread. We could talk about them each day and they couldn't respond!

Comment

Working...
                                X