• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Inmates ....

LMAO @ KB

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Good morning guys.Something tells me we are a little more than 48 hours away from KB putting on one of the biggest drink-a-thons any of us have ever witnesed The sooners win and the hangover will be a 6,the Sooners lose and it will be a 10 BOOOOOOMER

Comment

• You got that right Vols!

Sad thing is, I woke up this morning and feel like I'm getting a head cold or some shit. Hope it's just allergies Took a couple aleve and a zyrtec D. I might have to take tonight and tomorrow night off, but nothing and I repeat nothing will get in the way of the onslaught I will put on Saturday night

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          You got that right Vols!

Sad thing is, I woke up this morning and feel like I'm getting a head cold or some shit. Hope it's just allergies Took a couple aleve and a zyrtec D. I might have to take tonight and tomorrow night off, but nothing and I repeat nothing will get in the way of the onslaught I will put on Saturday night
          You going to Norman Saturday, KB?

Comment

You got that right Vols!

Sad thing is, I woke up this morning and feel like I'm getting a head cold or some shit. Hope it's just allergies Took a couple aleve and a zyrtec D. I might have to take tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday night off, but nothing and I repeat nothing will get in the way of the onslaught I will put on Sunday night for the CFL Grey Cup Championship Game!!!!!!!!!
            I totally agree KB...game is gonna be awesome cant wait!!!!!!!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
              You going to Norman Saturday, KB?
              No, I'm pussing out. We're gonna grab a bunch of fajitas from Ted's and watch it over at a buddy's house with Tecate's, Budweiser's and Stoli

What about you?

Comment

You got that right Vols!

I might be right there with you feeling shity on Sunday morning.Saturday I'm going to Hooters at 12:00 with some Michigan fans to watch that ass wooping and then going out somewhere that night for the wifes birthday to watch Oklahoma.Sunday could be a rough one.

Comment

No, I'm pussing out. We're gonna grab a bunch of fajitas from Ted's and watch it over at a buddy's house with Tecate's, Budweiser's and Stoli

What about you?
                  Fajitas and beer MMMMMMMMMMMM Good.I am gonna splurge a little Saturday.I have lost 7 pounds since last Thursday and have had no beer no Mountain Dew or fried foods.223 this morning with 23 pounds to go Maybe 26 pounds to go after Saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Fajitas and beer MMMMMMMMMMMM Good.I am gonna splurge a little Saturday.I have lost 7 pounds since last Thursday and have had no beer no Mountain Dew or fried foods.223 this morning with 23 pounds to go Maybe 26 pounds to go after Saturday
                    Thanks for the measurments info little buddy..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      Thanks for the measurments info little buddy..

Your just dying to get the measurement that really matters aren't you I'll give you a hint Chado.Take a toothbrush and stick it down your throat.If you gag,I'm out of your leauge.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        Your just dying to get the measurement that really matters aren't you I'll give you a hint Chado.Take a toothbrush and stick it down your throat.If you gag,I'm out of your leauge.

Comment

What about you?
                          Yeah, I'll probably go to Norman midafternoon to a pre-party and to another tailgate party, then go to the game Saturday night with my brother and a couple of friends. I can't wait. I'll probably end up staying Saturday night in Norman with some friends unless I can find someone who's more sober than myself to drive me back to Shawnee.

Comment

• Good Morning Inmates!!!!

Shit ....
                            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• I hear ya Fan! A brisk 23 here this morning

Damn, amazing what a good night of sleep will do for you. Went to bed at 8:30, got up at 6:30 Still got a few sniffles and a little sore throat, but think I'm on the way to beating this cold

Comment

I hear ya Fan! A brisk 23 here this morning

Damn, amazing what a good night of sleep will do for you. Went to bed at 8:30, got up at 6:30 Still got a few sniffles and a little sore throat, but think I'm on the way to beating this cold
                                In the 20's here in ATL this morning too.You need to get your ass feeling better cause tomorrow is a BIG day You have mail bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X