Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
      then ban both of them. unless one of them admits that its a fake other wise i say ban both of them for a month. and will start from scratch. you cant not hold people accountable for this crap. Someone needs to grab some sack and do something

How the hell can you ban the Administrator??? Talk sensible Bry ..

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
        OK....Here is exactly what happened.

Bover sent Monte a photo of some guy, maybe a butt buddy, that was NOT him, and told Monte to post it as GTM because it was in fact him. He did this to make Monte look like an ass.

Monte posts it and Bover claims, "no way it's me." So Monte looks stupid.

But then, the back lash starts to amp up and Bover now won't admit he sent Monte a bogus photo because he know everyone is pissed.

I'm telling you, this is exactly what happened....Monte only posted what Bover sent him.

Bover, fess up that is what you did and we will all gladly forgive you, you tool!!!!

KAZ

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!

Comment

then ban both of them. unless one of them admits that its a fake other wise i say ban both of them for a month. and will start from scratch. you cant not hold people accountable for this crap. Someone needs to grab some sack and do something

UMM just how do you plan on getting Monte banned?!...i tired to get Spark banned..can't be done...next idea

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
            LMFAO

Comment

Not going to happen and you are just beating a dead horse
              I'd like to beat the 'donkey' who is lying.... Fess up Bover! You know you sent Monte a bogus photo. I swear, we WILL all forgive you......

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

well what do you suppose we do? just pretend this never happend??? LMAO sure pal. this is a mockary(sp) do what you want.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I know Meg...But we are stubborn men and MUST have closure!

KAZ

No, I think everyone are acting more like woman ... Just let it go and move on ... If you just ignore this thread it would go away ...

Comment

No, I think everyone are acting more like woman ... Just let it go and move on ... If you just ignore this thread it would go away ...

I am not as half as bad as some of the men on here!!!

Comment

LOL ... As irritating as this thread is, you are killing me over here. Your like the dad who wants his kids to stop fighting. I swear i've choked on coffee twice already laughing at your "Simmer Down" tactics!!!

Comment

Spark my friend...You know what I do for a living, and it's impossible for me to let this go without finding the answer. It's what I've been bred to do. It's inherent in my nature. Seek out information and expose the truth....I know to many that is hard to understand, but it is what it is......

KAZ
                        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

well what do you suppose we do? just pretend this never happend??? LMAO sure pal. this is a mockary(sp) do what you want.
                          mockery?? what you talking about???

yes, it is a counterfeit of this game but we do not know who is right ... no one is going to step forward .. we can not do anything about it

yes, just let it go ... Geez!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                            LOL ... As irritating as this thread is, you are killing me over here. Your like the dad who wants his kids to stop fighting. I swear i've choked on coffee twice already laughing at your "Simmer Down" tactics!!!
                            hahahahaha

Comment

Spark my friend...You know what I do for a living, and it's impossible for me to let this go without finding the answer. It's what I've been bred to do. It's inherent in my nature. Seek out information and expose the truth....I know to many that is hard to understand, but it is what it is......

KAZ

bad for the health buddy ... trust me, let it go ... The more you talk about it the more you are feeding into the culprits hand .. we will find out one day ..

Comment

mockery?? what you talking about???

yes, it is a counterfeit of this game but we do not know who is right ... no one is going to step forward .. we can not do anything about it

yes, just let it go ... Geez!!!

fine but why cant ppl be held accountable??? thats all i ask. no more no less.
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X