X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here we go again

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
      Where's the pic you sent JC? Now come back with a simple answer.

If that's not you in those pics you gave me then you're a gay tool.
      Sounds like he sent you a fake one like he did to Spark

Step up and admit it bover ...

Comment

Where's the pic you sent JC? Now come back with a simple answer.

If that's not you in those pics you gave me then you're a gay tool.
        i told jc to post it ..i dont know how helmet............but bottom line is your a liar and i know it....thanks for playing.........
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218

PLEASE......

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218

...AND I SENT JOE A BUFFED OUT GUY WITH A HOT FINE CHICK......I WOULDNT SEND SOME NERD MORMON BOY WHO LOOKS LIKE MONTES OFFSPRING.................

Comment

• Where's the picture at you tool? Don't say you don't know how to upload a pic as you've did it before on the site you queef.

Comment

• Gee still no uploaded picture

Comment

• Still no picture hmmmmm

Comment

• Seriously anymore. It's ruined.

Comment

Still no picture hmmmmm
                      JC sent me the picture that Bover sent him. Its not the same guy Monte posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
                        JC sent me the picture that Bover sent him. Its not the same guy Monte posted.
                        if it is the same pic I got you can not see the face ... something is not right here .... and you do not know if that is bover or not in that pic .. remember, he sent me a pic a while back of someone and it was not him ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
                          if it is the same pic I got you can not see the face ... something is not right here .... and you do not know if that is bover or not in that pic .. remember, he sent me a pic a while back of someone and it was not him ...
                          I agree. Ban him til he posts a picture holding up his drivers license. Ban Monte til he does the same.

Comment

• just ban them both forever

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
                              I agree. Ban him til he posts a picture holding up his drivers license. Ban Monte til he does the same.

and why is he sending it to jc .. I always ran the GTM thread ... bover and I e-mail all the time ... if Monte posted a pic saying it was you and it wasn't ... would you send your real pic to jc???

Thats is why I say something is not right here .. I really do not know who it is .. I just do not want the GTM game to go down the tubes ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
                                and why is he sending it to jc .. I always ran the GTM thread ... bover and I e-mail all the time ... if Monte posted a pic saying it was you and it wasn't ... would you send your real pic to jc???

Thats is why I say something is not right here .. I really do not know who it is .. I just do not want the GTM game to go down the tubes ...
                                I think its Monte. So many people made fun of the picture that he dont want to admit its him now.

Comment

Working...
                                X