Guess the Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bover1
    i just sent jc a pic so u can all fuck off......

Tell us how you really feel

I wonder how many times KB has smacked so far.

over 2 -150

under 2 + 175
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
      Tell us how you really feel

I wonder how many times KB has smacked so far.

over 2 -150

under 2 + 175
      over.......
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

• i just sent you a picture over my phone. Well i think i did. Dont know if that works, does your phone have to be tied into the web, cause if so that thing went no were. Let me know if you got it
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

• WTF are you exchanging pics with bover for? Everyone already knows what you JC looks like. Maybe for other reasons

Comment

• no more GTM ever!!!

monte ruined it for everyone.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              no more GTM ever!!!

monte ruined it for everyone.
              Bover ruined it

Comment

• Bover it's alright that you not a hollywood looking guy and hung like a fly those things don't matter to your kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                  Bover it's alright that you not a hollywood looking guy and hung like a fly those things don't matter to your kind.
                  This is fucken ridiculous. Bover said he phone mailed a picture to jc to prove it WASN'T him. Why would he send a picture and then totally deny it.

This game is worse than half the "Cold Cases" we have watched on T.V.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                    This is fucken ridiculous. Bover said he phone mailed a picture to jc to prove it WASN'T him. Why would he send a picture and then totally deny it.

This game is worse than half the "Cold Cases" we have watched on T.V.
                    Better question is why would bover and JC exchange pictures?

Comment

Better question is why would bover and JC exchange pictures?
                      you already got exposed as a fraud....do u want to dig yourself a bigger hole?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
                          i agree.......... ....monte is worthless as a three peckered billygoat.............

Comment

• Funny how you sent JC a pic but I don't see it on here you queef. The only pics of you are the ones you sent me tard.

Comment

Funny how you sent JC a pic but I don't see it on here you queef. The only pics of you are the ones you sent me tard.
                              i wouldnt send u a bucket of piss..... ......and i cant belive your mormon son looks like such a geek...must take after you

Comment

• Originally posted by bover1
                                i wouldnt send u a bucket of piss..... ......and i cant belive your mormon son looks like such a geek...must take after you
                                Where's the pic you sent JC? Now come back with a simple answer.

If that's not you in those pics you gave me then you're a gay tool.

Comment

Working...
                                X