Guess the Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK....Here is exactly what happened.

Bover sent Monte a photo of some guy, maybe a butt buddy, that was NOT him, and told Monte to post it as GTM because it was in fact him. He did this to make Monte look like an ass.

Monte posts it and Bover claims, "no way it's me." So Monte looks stupid.

But then, the back lash starts to amp up and Bover now won't admit he sent Monte a bogus photo because he know everyone is pissed.

I'm telling you, this is exactly what happened....Monte only posted what Bover sent him.

Bover, fess up that is what you did and we will all gladly forgive you, you tool!!!!

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• It's either what I just wrote, or it's Monte....

KAZ
      [email protected]

Comment

• i think we should just lock this thread...forget it ever happened...then someone needs to send spark a real GTM picture so we can get it back on track

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg25
          i think we should just lock this thread...forget it ever happened...then someone needs to send spark a real GTM picture so we can get it back on track
          perfect thing to do Meg ...

Comment

• NO....One of these two tools needs to fess up. One of the two is bullshitting. Fess up dammit!

KAZ
            [email protected]

Comment

i think we should just lock this thread...forget it ever happened...then someone needs to send spark a real GTM picture so we can get it back on track
              why with this BS going on whos to say the next pic is real?? this ruined it. monte should be banned for atleast a month.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
                NO....One of these two tools needs to fess up. One of the two is bullshitting. Fess up dammit!

KAZ
                At this point i know i don't care and it doesn't matter...the longer this thread goes on the stupider it gets

Comment

• Why Monte Bry? If you read what I wrote....It could have very well have been Bover, because he did it to Spark. Now he's afraid to fess up that he sent a bogus photo to Monte....
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                    why with this BS going on whos to say the next pic is real?? this ruined it. monte should be banned for atleast a month.
                    Why would it not be real if someone sends their pic to me?? How do we know all those pic's are legit already then?? Does not make sense ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
                      and why is he sending it to jc .. I always ran the GTM thread ... bover and I e-mail all the time ... if Monte posted a pic saying it was you and it wasn't ... would you send your real pic to jc???

Thats is why I say something is not right here .. I really do not know who it is .. I just do not want the GTM game to go down the tubes ...
                      Too late!

Comment

At this point i know i don't care and it doesn't matter...the longer this thread goes on the stupider it gets
                        I know Meg...But we are stubborn men and MUST have closure!

KAZ
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                          why with this BS going on whos to say the next pic is real?? this ruined it. .

OH GAWD! ...just a bad joke that is past the point of no return for whomever it responsible...i have absolutely no doubt that when spark posts the next GTM it will be legitimate

Comment

NO....One of these two tools needs to fess up. One of the two is bullshitting. Fess up dammit!

KAZ

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why Monte Bry? If you read what I wrote....It could have very well have been Bover, because he did it to Spark. Now he's afraid to fess up that he sent a bogus photo to Monte....

then ban both of them. unless one of them admits that its a fake other wise i say ban both of them for a month. and will start from scratch. you cant not hold people accountable for this crap. Someone needs to grab some sack and do something
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

KAZ

Not going to happen and you are just beating a dead horse ... let it go and move on ...

Comment

Working...
                                X