Guess the Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218
    Wow ... Not funny really. In fact a little disturbing.
    Sure was ... Not the nice funny bover as we know ...

Comment

• Why doesn't he just post the damn pic that he sent out to 3 or 4 people? He said he didn't care. Let's see the damn thing already.

Comment

• Bover the thread killer!!!!

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• bovers looking at the thread trying to figure out what to say

Comment

• whatever later guys.......monte great site but i hope u dont spin shit like this in your personal life........
            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
              I'd like to beat the 'donkey' who is lying.... Fess up Bover! You know you sent Monte a bogus photo. I swear, we WILL all forgive you......

KAZ

No one needs to be banned or forgiven. Geeze people, you act like this is something serious. It was obviously a joke and it has been entertaining.

I dont know who the picture is that Monte posted and i dont know who sent it to him, cause im not either of them. I dont know if the picture Bover sent me is him, i think it is but who really knows. Hell, how do any of you know that my picture is me? Dimer doesnt think it is

So enough of the banning and calling for some apologies, hell Kaz your bitching the most have you posted your picture

I say no bitching(unless your a mod) if you havent stuck out your neck for some ridicule JMO
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by bover1
                whatever later guys.......monte great site but i hope u dont spin shit like this in your personal life........
                Post the so called real pic then. You already said you didn't care, but no one will post it. What gives?

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                  No one needs to be banned or forgiven. Geeze people, you act like this is something serious. It was obviously a joke and it has been entertaining.

I dont know who the picture is that Monte posted and i dont know who sent it to him, cause im not either of them. I dont know if the picture Bover sent me is him, i think it is but who really knows. Hell, how do any of you know that my picture is me? Dimer doesnt think it is

So enough of the banning and calling for some apologies, hell Kaz your bitching the most have you posted your picture

I say no bitching(unless your a mod) if you havent stuck out your neck for some ridicule JMO
                  Post the picture you tard. Bover said you could post it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    Why doesn't he just post the damn pic that he sent out to 3 or 4 people? He said he didn't care. Let's see the damn thing already.

Monte i will send you the link, you cant copy and paste it. Thats why he hasnt, i have it and i cant post it.

Or Joe or Wayne can send it to you
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Send me the link JC. I will figure out how to post it...

KAZ
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                        Monte i will send you the link, you cant copy and paste it. Thats why he hasnt, i have it and i cant post it.

Or Joe or Wayne can send it to you
                        Right click on the pic and save it to your computer then upload it.

Comment

• Bover

Someone lighten this up
                          Attached Files

Comment

• http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=%22bover%22

Comment

Monte, i have one question. If Bover emailed you the picture, the one in GTM thread, how about you post his email the one he sent the picture in. Wouldnt that clearly prove to all of us that he sent that.

If you cant produce that, i would think you were the one starting this mess.
                              [email protected]

Comment

Is that where you got the photo of Bover, Monte? So you were fucking with us?

KAZ
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X