• Show
Clear All

• That isnt Bover
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
      That isnt Bover
      there's no rear view. how would you know??

Comment

• way to go monte, thanks for ruining GTM for everyone
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          way to go monte, thanks for ruining GTM for everyone
          no shit. what a

Comment

• OK....Bover trusts Spark and says he would have sent Spark the photo of himself. I think we all trust Spark in here.

So, Spark can be the middle man. Bover will email Spark his 'real' photo and Spark will come on here and say whether it's Bover or not, without posting any photos.

The photo Bover emails to Spark needs to be a close up of his face with him holding his driver's license for verification.

Let's go Bover, end the charade....You can say Monte ruined it, but if it is Bover, then he did. We don't know for sure....

KAZ
            Last edited by KazDog; 12-28-2006, 09:55 AM.
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
              OK....Bover trusts Spark and says he would have sent Spark the photo of himself. I think we all trust Spark in here.

So, Spark can be the middle man. Bover will email Spark his 'real' photo and Spark will come on here and say whether it's Bover or not, without posting any photos.

The photo Bover emails to Spark needs to be a close up of his face with him holding his driver's license for verification.

Let's go Bover, end the charade....You can say Monte ruined it, but if it is Bover, then he did. We don't know for sure....

KAZ
              spoken like a true lib

Comment

• Don't be jealous Rightie ....Spoken like someone with intelligence, rather than pointing fingers and falsely accusing.....Right wing vs left wing...I suppose

So how would you resolve it?
                [email protected]

Comment

• It should be resolved by the little twirp uploading his own pic if that's not him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    there's no rear view. how would you know??
                    [email protected]

Comment

Don't be jealous Rightie ....Spoken like someone with intelligence, rather than pointing fingers and falsely accusing.....Right wing vs left wing...I suppose

So how would you resolve it?
                      no, spoken like someone who is afraid of being wrong, leaving his options open, to where he isn't made out like the bad guy

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
                        no, spoken like someone who is afraid of being wrong, leaving his options open, to where he isn't made out like the bad guy
                        Bwhaaaa! You are priceless Rightie. Hey, let's kill thousands of Iraqi's and a couple thousand Americans because we think they have weapons of mass destruction. "What?...they don't have any? Damn, I was wrong....Oh well"

KAZ You're killing me Whitie! Right wing freak!
                        [email protected]

Comment

Bwhaaaa! You are priceless Rightie. Hey, let's kill thousands of Iraqi's and a couple thousand Americans because we think they have weapons of mass destruction. "What?...they don't have any? Damn, I was wrong....Oh well"

KAZ You're killing me Whitie! Right wing freak!

You 2 play nice
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Mornin' Jc ..... nice ass in the sig ? Looks barely 18 ... is it from babeunion ?

PS - The ice was a little cold last night brother .... better luck tonight !
                            Last edited by Ldawg; 12-28-2006, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Whoever It Is Has A Nice Company Car .....

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan
                                Whoever It Is Has A Nice Company Car .....

Bwahahahahahahaa I KNEW it WAS him ....

Comment

Working...
                                X