• Show
Clear All

Owners are the dumb fucks!

Players are simply looking to get the most money they can
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      I'm all for the rules to change, but it the owners are stupid enough to not put stipulations in the contractors then why hate the players for taking full advantage??
      I would say all contractors need stipulations, they're crooks!!!

Comment

I'm all for the rules to change, but it the owners are stupid enough to not put stipulations in the contractors then why hate the players for taking full advantage??
        Are you fuckin serious?

Comment

So JC, Braun rips through everyone in his path pumping out his chest and swearing he is innocent and after lying to everyone and trying to make a fool out of everybody that doubted him, you blame the owner of the team?

Huh?

Damn man, letting Braun off the hook and blaming ANYBODY else is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            I would say all contractors need stipulations, they're crooks!!!
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Are you fuckin serious?
              Yeah
              I am
              [email protected]

Comment

Yeah
                I am
                So you're one of those people who blames all these random acts of violence on guns instead of the people who act these out?

That's exactly the logic with your statement about Braun.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  So JC, Braun rips through everyone in his path pumping out his chest and swearing he is innocent and after lying to everyone and trying to make a fool out of everybody that doubted him, you blame the owner of the team?

Huh?

Damn man, letting Braun off the hook and blaming ANYBODY else is crazy.
                  I think you are putting words in my mouth.

I don't think Brauns actions are good, I think his behavior is awful.

But if the owners are going to roll over like little bitches and not put any clauses in the contracts to prevent this abuse I don't have any pity for them.

Look at Hernandez, he had it in his contract that if he did something stupid his contract was null and void.

Why doesn't MLB do that???

So as long as that's the system, it will get exploited, that's all I'm saying.

Anytime you mix millions of dollars and people, you better have tight contracts or expect to get taken advantage of.
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    So you're one of those people who blames all these random acts of violence on guns instead of the people who act these out?

That's exactly the logic with your statement about Braun.
                    So your one of those people who change the subject to guns when were talking baseball
                    [email protected]

Comment

So your one of those people who change the subject to guns when were talking baseball

Comment

Wayne,

Lets say this

You deliver wine and spirits, you drive the same route each day and make your deliveries. You make $100,000 a year doing this. The route is set up by your boss. Your boss is currently paying other delivery drivers 500,000 a year for doing the same job you are doing, you learn that they take short cuts and dont stay on the roads the boss says.

You start taking short cuts because now you can deliver 3 times as much and now you make 500,000 a year. The only down side is that if you get caught, you have to go back to following the rules and get your pay deducted for a very brief time.

Wayne, you wouldnt do that??

If you wouldnt, then my hats off to you, if i could increase my wage 5 times and not hurt anyone besides myself, i would certainly consider it.

Do i wish Baseball would do something about it...... hell yes i do. I think they should be banned for life.... But thats not the rule, so why do you think anyone wouldnt do it???

there is no real penalty for cheating, so if there is no real penalty they will keep cheating.

who makes the rules.... most times its the employer(owner)
                        so if they want to do something about it, then shut up and do something about it
                        [email protected]

Comment

I think you are putting words in my mouth.

I don't think Brauns actions are good, I think his behavior is awful.

But if the owners are going to roll over like little bitches and not put any clauses in the contracts to prevent this abuse I don't have any pity for them.

Look at Hernandez, he had it in his contract that if he did something stupid his contract was null and void.

Why doesn't MLB do that???

So as long as that's the system, it will get exploited, that's all I'm saying.

Anytime you mix millions of dollars and people, you better have tight contracts or expect to get taken advantage of.

I'm sure the Owners would LOVE to do it JC. The problem is they have a Players Union involved and everything MUST BE Negotiated and the Players have zero interest in that. They certainly are not going to lock them out and lose billions in hopes of getting them to agree with it. You make testing as stiff as you can and hope you catch them or they stop.

I'm sorry but blaming owners when you know they can't do anything without the Union's approval just makes no sense IMO. How can it?

Comment

No, I'm just trying to figure out the logic

Comment

No Gay B

I dont think Guns randomly get up and shoot people

I am not against the 2nd amendment you helmet

You should know me better than that.
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                                I'm sure the Owners would LOVE to do it JC. The problem is they have a Players Union involved and everything MUST BE Negotiated and the Players have zero interest in that. They certainly are not going to lock them out and lose billions in hopes of getting them to agree with it. You make testing as stiff as you can and hope you catch them or they stop.

I'm sorry but blaming owners when you know they can't do anything without the Union's approval just makes no sense IMO. How can it?
                                I understand the Union drives the bus here, but you can always bust that union if you so choose.

Plenty of minor leaguers would come up to play and agree to testing.

I think you guys are missing my point.

My point is simple, if cheating carries no real conesquence, why would people not be inclined to cheat?? Thats it, nothing more.

And as far as blaming the owners, ok, i guess it looked like i did that, maybe i did. They certainly have cupability in this too.

I dont care that much about it in all reality, i certainly wont argue to the point of getting angry about it.
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X