• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne is not a Lib, not even close
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Braun wouldn't answer questions about PED's while meeting with MLB???

I'm shocked...

Comment

Major League Baseball has suspended Milwaukee Brewers slugger Ryan Braun without pay for the remainder of the 2013 season.

Braun will not contest the suspension which was meted out for "violations of the Basic Agreement and its Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program," according to a statement released by MLB.

Braun As I have acknowledged in the past, I am not perfect. I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions.
        ” -- Ryan Braun

"As I have acknowledged in the past, I am not perfect," Braun said in the statement. "I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions. This situation has taken a toll on me and my entire family, and it is has been a distraction to my teammates and the Brewers organization.

"I am very grateful for the support I have received from players, ownership and the fans in Milwaukee and around the country. Finally, I wish to apologize to anyone I may have disappointed -- all of the baseball fans especially those in Milwaukee, the great Brewers organization, and my teammates. I am glad to have this matter behind me once and for all, and I cannot wait to get back to the game I love."

The suspension totals the final 65 games of the Brewers' season and any potential postseason games this year.

Braun, the 2011 MVP, was commended by MLB players association executive director Michael Weiner for accepting his punishment.

"I am deeply gratified to see Ryan taking this bold step," Weiner said in a statement. "It vindicates the rights of all players under the Joint Drug Program. It is good for the game that Ryan will return soon to continue his great work both on and off the field."

SportsNation: Ryan Braun suspended

SportsNation The Milwaukee Brewers Ryan Braun was suspended by MLB for the remainder of the 2013 season. Was his punishment fair? Cast your votes ยป

Last week, Weiner said that the MLBPA wouldn't fight for any players that might be suspended when faced with overwhelming evidence exists that they used performance-enhancing drugs.

Braun has been among the more than one dozen players under investigation for ties to Biogenesis, a closed anti-aging clinic in Florida linked with the distribution of performance-enhancing drugs. MLB officials have been interviewing players, who have been represented by the union and their own lawyers.

This is not the first time Braun has run afoul of the league's drug testing policy -- the 29-year-old outfielder tested positive for elevated testosterone levels in 2012. However, he successfully appealed his 50-game suspension and served no time.

Braun has hit .298 with nine home runs and 38 RBIs this year for the Brewers (41-56) and has missed time due to an injured thumb and also spent time on bereavement leave.

Comment

BOOM!!! See ya later ya fuckin cheater!

Comment

He's lied to many times. He should have to sit atleast a whole consecutive season. Kick his ass out today and tell him see you in the spring of 2015. Thats would get some peoples attention IMO.

Comment

They have been investigating a few dozen people for a long time so anyone on any list should be banned immediately and figure out how long later if they need to because its not fair for teams to have these guys that cheated playing for them.

Comment

Aaron Rodgers was asked last year on twitter. Do you really think Braun didn't take ped's? Rodgers replied yes I know he didn't and I would put a years salary on it.

Pay the fuck up Rodgers cuz your buddy is anything but innocent!

Comment

This guy is an absolute fuckin joke. Go back to last year after his MVP season and listen to his press conference where he ripped everybody for not believing in him. What a fucking POS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                    This guy is an absolute fuckin joke. Go back to last year after his MVP season and listen to his press conference where he ripped everybody for not believing in him. What a fucking POS!!!
                    He's pissed a lot of people off. And you're right, I saw a bunch of his old interviews they were showing on sportscenter and the guy is a complete FRAUD!!!

Comment

C'mon Rodgers. Put your fuckin money where your mouth is you tool. Pay tha fuck up!!

Youre in business with Braun. Do you trust your buddy now Aaron? People are all over this story today waiting to hear from Rodgers now. He was brauns biggest defender. Pay up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        C'mon Rodgers. Put your fuckin money where your mouth is you tool. Pay tha fuck up!!

Youre in business with Braun. Do you trust your buddy now Aaron? People are all over this story today waiting to hear from Rodgers now. He was brauns biggest defender. Pay up!!!
                        He's not paying that random guy on Twitter $4.7 million. The guy didn't accept the bet, he just threw it out there, because he was that confident Braun was innocent. What was Rodgers going to get from that guy if he was right?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                          He's not paying that random guy on Twitter $4.7 million. The guy didn't accept the bet, he just threw it out there, because he was that confident Braun was innocent. What was Rodgers going to get from that guy if he was right?
                          Hey the guy asked Rodgers a simple question and Aaron was the one who opened his big fuckin mouth and threw that comment out there. And it wasn't a bet by Rodgers it was a statement and if your are willing to open your big fuckin mouth to defend the guy, expect the consequences when they come.

Comment

MLB ought to make Braun and the rest of the PED users get up in front of TV cameras and say they lied and they are guilty as charged. Braun releases a press statement saying he's not perfect and made a mistake. The guy has probably been using PEDs since he got to the majors. He signs a nice big fat contract and gets caught and then issues a half ass apology. Bullshit. Make the contract null and void. The Brewers had a decision few years ago, do we give the big $ to Braun or Fielder. Looks like they made a bad decision. See what his stats are like next year without PEDs.

Comment

Isn't the old saying in baseball " if you ain't cheating you ain't trying "?

So let me ask you this, if you could juice up and get a guaranteed contract and then get caught and only get a slap on the wrist you wouldn't do the same??
                              [email protected]

Comment

I'm all for the rules to change, but it the owners are stupid enough to not put stipulations in the contractors then why hate the players for taking full advantage??
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X