Ryan Braun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Braun

This guy just keeps looking dirtier and dirtier.

I hope this time he gets burnt.Last time he got off because the guy waited 5 min to refrigerate the sample rather than 3 min and he gets off free.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

He is a LIAR!!!

Comment

man i dunno who this is signed jcdville lol
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

As lame as Braun's excuse is, I bet he gets off. Nelson Cruz will be suspended again and ARod will too. Gio not so sure, although his dad saying he took $1000 lozenges to lose weight is ridiculous

Comment

Got off on a technicality last time...will get off on a technicality this time...
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Yep, this time his story is even lamer, before he just said the test was stored incorrectly, this time he's claiming his attorney consulted bozo the clown for legal advice. What a joker.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                Yep, this time his story is even lamer, before he just said the test was stored incorrectly, this time he's claiming his attorney consulted bozo the clown for legal advice. What a joker.

Funny but true!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Funny but true!

LMFAO. Love you guys on here. what a great site!!!!

Comment

Finally hope this cheating scumbag gets what he deserves. 100 games isn't enough!

Comment

Suspend him for life. Just because of that press conference he had swearing he never ever used any ped's. fuckin liar!!!

Comment

I have no idea what is being reported. ESPN just keeps pushing the same story like there is breaking news. This guy has some papers that say names and numbers on them. And because of this all of these guys are going to be suspended? 2nd offense? If this happens there is going to be a shit storm of legal action and a long process. You can't suspend guys because some guy says so and has some papers that have names and numbers. It doesn't say what it was for or anything. This is an ESPN witch hunt and nothing more. There is nothing here. No positive tests and no proof of anything. Just shows how the news can play a story however they want and the sheep will all believe it as truth.

Sooner or later if you say the story enough, people may take it as truth. ESPN is trying that approach.
                        Hoops

Comment

I agree with what you are saying about news and their stories Hoopster, but now that Bosch has agreed to cooperate with MLB, some shit is going down. Count on that

This is not a witch hunt, it is the most damaging scandal baseball has ever seen.

Comment

Tony Boesch is going to tell all. If he says he sold roids to Ryan Braun, all Ryan Braun's attorneys can do is try to paint a bad picture of Tony Boesch, but just like with the Clemens stuff, why would these guys lie. I get why the players would lie, but why would some guy that injected Roger Clemens lie?

Comment

I'm sick and tired of this. This is old news.... Time to move on. Give them an * and still can let them play.. Just let all fans boo this shit out of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X