• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Many do. Turn on the radio or tv
    I am done conversing with you
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Not shocking jc. Doesn't usually take you long before you go off and get pissed at me if we don't agree on things.

Comment

Not shocking jc. Doesn't usually take you long before you go off and get pissed at me if we don't agree on things.

I won't make the mistake again Wayne

You are one of a kind, and thank God for that
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

I'm actually very much like everyone here jc. No different

Comment

Skip Schumaker is the man!!!

Comment

Skip Schumaker is the man!!!
              Matt Kemp too

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Dale jr too
                I knew it wouldn't last long

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  I am done conversing with you
                  Well that took a turn south !! Build a bridge and get ta fvck over it.....

Hyperboil over something that you have no control of Not worth the Heartburn... IMHO

Wow....

Comment

And, what about the reports of PED's mixed with Tat ink designed to be a Brady killer?
                    Don’t Call Him A Freak: Colin Kaepernick Opens Up On Quarterback Sociology, Tattoos, Adoption | TIME.com

Shit just ain't right .... Hang the friggin' Owners... they should have known that the Ink was tainted

Comment

Braun is getting absolutely KILLED on national radio shows today by callers and hosts for his stupid press release yesterday admitting he used it once. Still a fuckin liar and still full of total shit. Where is the press conference Braun where you come out and answer the media and their questions you piece of shit!

Nice of you to ruin the guys life who had the test too you scumbag. Remember swearing on your life that you never ever took anything Ryan? Piece of fuckin shit. That's what you are Braun!

Comment

Braun is getting absolutely KILLED on national radio shows today by callers and hosts for his stupid press release yesterday admitting he used it once. Still a fuckin liar and still full of total shit. Where is the press conference Braun where you come out and answer the media and their questions you piece of shit!

Nice of you to ruin the guys life who had the test too you scumbag. Remember swearing on your life that you never ever took anything Ryan? Piece of fuckin shit. That's what you are Braun!

Comment

Working...
                        X