Ryan Braun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
    I'm sick and tired of this. This is old news.... Time to move on. Give them an * and still can let them play.. Just let all fans boo this shit out of them.
    Baseball still has fans

Comment

How is the word of some drug dealer good for anything? He is trying to cover his own ass and get out of the shit he is in. So if some trainer comes out and says that he bought roids for a group of players, they all get suspended? There's probably whispers all the time and players, execs, owners could rat out people? So now it just takes the word of someone. If he talks, the players should be forced to take a test but with only some guys word (which is shaky at best) there is no way they can suspend them. What if some of the players bought it for another player? You have to have something that says they took it.

ESPN saying suspensions are coming is like most of their reporting. Just trying to get ahead of this thing and they have no clue what they are saying or reporting.
      Hoops

Comment

Wayne, I agree 100% with your comment. Hearing his presser after the first time, " I've never used and would put my LIFE on it that I'm clean," blah blah blah. Hammer this clown. I love baseball, am mostly a purist, and I understand hoopster, and he's not wrong, but set a fucking precedence. I'm not naive enough to think this is not going on in the NFL, (probably more so) but fuck them for lying. I completely understand why they do it, especially these Latin players from the DR, but until the hammer comes down, why wouldn't these guys cheat? Makes perfect sense $ wise... Only way to clean it up is to hammer these guys, especially the assholes (Braun) that have put their LIFE in being innocent. America is the First Nation to forgive people for cheating, but look what lying to their faces does. Ex: Pete Rose (who btw, undoubtedly needs to be in the HOF!!)

Comment

If the owners were really interested in eliminating the possible use of PEDs they could easily do so by tying its use directly to the player's contract. All standard contracts should say that if you are caught using any banned substance the contract becomes null and void and you may be responsible for paying a portion of it back to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopster007 View Post
            How is the word of some drug dealer good for anything? He is trying to cover his own ass and get out of the shit he is in. So if some trainer comes out and says that he bought roids for a group of players, they all get suspended? There's probably whispers all the time and players, execs, owners could rat out people? So now it just takes the word of someone. If he talks, the players should be forced to take a test but with only some guys word (which is shaky at best) there is no way they can suspend them. What if some of the players bought it for another player? You have to have something that says they took it.

ESPN saying suspensions are coming is like most of their reporting. Just trying to get ahead of this thing and they have no clue what they are saying or reporting.

Why would they be going after the guy if he didn't give those guys roids?

Comment

The worst part about braun is the continuous lying. Just like gay rod.
              Just be a man own it take the suspension and move on
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Just like everything, there are rules in place and people are punished if they break them. Braun went through the legal process and won. Other players need to be tested and fail in order to be suspended. You can zero in on guys and test them every week or every other day. But without a positive test this is all show. Improve your drug policy and make it tougher to cheat.

They are going after the guy because he got busted and needs to make a deal. So they are in a power position. But he already said that he only spoke to Brauns attorney about the case he had. So now he is going to go and say that he gave roids to all these guys and that is cause for suspension. So which story is true? Is he just cutting a deal for himself. You have to be a credible witness in order for this to hold any water and to me it won't work.
                Hoops

Comment

Just like everything, there are rules in place and people are punished if they break them. Braun went through the legal process and won.
                  So did OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony. Doesn't mean we have to believe them or like them.

Comment

Just like everything, there are rules in place and people are punished if they break them. Braun went through the legal process and won. Other players need to be tested and fail in order to be suspended. You can zero in on guys and test them every week or every other day. But without a positive test this is all show. Improve your drug policy and make it tougher to cheat.

They are going after the guy because he got busted and needs to make a deal. So they are in a power position. But he already said that he only spoke to Brauns attorney about the case he had. So now he is going to go and say that he gave roids to all these guys and that is cause for suspension. So which story is true? Is he just cutting a deal for himself. You have to be a credible witness in order for this to hold any water and to me it won't work.
                    So what, you are fine with these guys masking drugs and beefing up like robots to make millions for their own pockets? I really don't get why you or anybody else for that matter would defend these scumbags. I really don't.

Comment

Doesnt matter if they beef up or take anything. They have to be CAUGHT! The word of a guy who is trying to cover his own ass is good for nothing. And who cares about OJ and Casey. They went to trial and got what they deserve. Not sure what that has to do with anything. I have a life and could care less about them. I don't care how much these guys make. This is the bigger problem in america. Rules, laws, and the constitution are all up for discussion now I guess if you don't like people. If the players don't test positive, there is no story here and nothing will happen. Unless, somebody tests positive or they come up with blood testing that will help catch guys. The system now only can catch certain things and there are drugs out there that won't be detected. Until MLB gets a better system, guys can beat the tests and thats the way it is. Just because they want to catch guys sounds good but not going to happen with some guy saying they did something.

Scumbags? Because they are good at baseball, can take a tough to detect drug, and make tons of money? Sounds like a good plan to me. You must be a liberal who doesn't like the free market and have Obamer just give you stuff. They have the talent and decide to take something that will put them in an early grave in return for a ton of money. They had the talent and made a choice. It's the system we have in place. Wish I had the talent to even consider that decision. But we really don't know who did anything because of how tough the unions are and not allowing real testing.
                      Hoops

Comment

Yea Wayne is a tree hugging liberal, don't listen to him, let's just cheat the system, we can hide our money overseas like the Republicans. Let's only buy our drugs from scumbags, than when we get caught we'll just tell our well paid top lawyers to dig up some dirt on them. Fucking Obama, making the economy good again, this is bullshit. Wayne probably wants free stuff, like govt cheese, that bastard, that shits good on wonderbread, don't kid.

Comment

Doesnt matter if they beef up or take anything. They have to be CAUGHT! The word of a guy who is trying to cover his own ass is good for nothing. And who cares about OJ and Casey. They went to trial and got what they deserve. Not sure what that has to do with anything. I have a life and could care less about them. I don't care how much these guys make. This is the bigger problem in america. Rules, laws, and the constitution are all up for discussion now I guess if you don't like people. If the players don't test positive, there is no story here and nothing will happen. Unless, somebody tests positive or they come up with blood testing that will help catch guys. The system now only can catch certain things and there are drugs out there that won't be detected. Until MLB gets a better system, guys can beat the tests and thats the way it is. Just because they want to catch guys sounds good but not going to happen with some guy saying they did something.

Scumbags? Because they are good at baseball, can take a tough to detect drug, and make tons of money? Sounds like a good plan to me. You must be a liberal who doesn't like the free market and have Obamer just give you stuff. They have the talent and decide to take something that will put them in an early grave in return for a ton of money. They had the talent and made a choice. It's the system we have in place. Wish I had the talent to even consider that decision. But we really don't know who did anything because of how tough the unions are and not allowing real testing.
                          What the hell are you talking about? Guys in the NFL were banned for simply having the shit delivered to their house, no failed test. Wake up man and stop sticking up for all the cheating fucks and use some of that typing and energy for the guys who actually do it right and deserve it.

Comment

You must be a liberal who doesn't like the free market and have Obamer just give you stuff.
                            LMAO

You obviously have never read any posts of mine here before.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                              Yea Wayne is a tree hugging liberal, don't listen to him, let's just cheat the system, we can hide our money overseas like the Republicans. Let's only buy our drugs from scumbags, than when we get caught we'll just tell our well paid top lawyers to dig up some dirt on them. Fucking Obama, making the economy good again, this is bullshit. Wayne probably wants free stuff, like govt cheese, that bastard, that shits good on wonderbread, don't kid.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                                Wayne probably wants free stuff, like govt cheese, that bastard, that shits good on wonderbread, don't kid.
                                Yum! govt cheese! Anybody know where I can score some? haven't had any since I was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X