Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DONTE STALLWORTH gets 30 days in jail..THIS IS BS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Guys, He pleaded guilty and was charged. He is NO DOUBT getting suspended and it will not be any less than 4 games from what i'm hearing.

4 games huh?

let see, kill someone sit out four games

be an assclown like pacman jones miss a whole season.

violate the drug policy miss four games.

wow.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
      4 games huh?

wow.
      Donte Stallworth is a better person than Pacman Jones. A smarter person too.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
        4 games huh?

wow.
        I think he may get more than that. What do you want? Lifetime ban?

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          Donte Stallworth is a better person than Pacman Jones. A smarter person too.

I would agree with that too!

Comment

Let's face it guys. There is killing somebody and there is KILLING SOMEBODY.

Donte Stallworth and Rae Carruth both killed somebody. I look at them both VERY differently but you guys don't seem to see differences i guess.

Comment

I can certainly see both sides to this story. A lot of people feel he got off because his money. Both POVs on this story are understandable. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1 View Post
                IF you are DRUNK, thats pretty close to being INTENT in my book...
                Are you fucking serious? Who the fuck has any intent of their actions when they are hammered? Do you think anyone who drinks intends on driving that night after they are intoxicated? Maybe the odd ball but for the most part how many times have you got drunk with buddies and see them do the stupidest boneheaded acts known to man you think when you ask them the next day they had the intent of doing whatever they did when they were drunk??
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  Let's face it guys. There is killing somebody and there is KILLING SOMEBODY.

Donte Stallworth and Rae Carruth both killed somebody. I look at them both VERY differently but you guys don't seem to see differences i guess.
                  So your opinion has changed since I commented about the Adenhart incident? Or is it the fact that Stallworth had no prior history of DUI's?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                    Are you fucking serious? Who the fuck has any intent of their actions when they are hammered? Do you think anyone who drinks intends on driving that night after they are intoxicated? Maybe the odd ball but for the most part how many times have you got drunk with buddies and see them do the stupidest boneheaded acts known to man you think when you ask them the next day they had the intent of doing whatever they did when they were drunk??
                    He was going to a bar however, Chado. And chances are if you are going to a bar, you plan on having a couple of drinks. And if this is the case, simply take a cab, you are a millionaire, you can afford a cab. I think him/everyone should think about this, when they go out for a drink with the guys. And I know to us, it sounds ridiculous to take a cab everytime you wanna go out, but when you have money like these guys have, then yes, you should do it.

Like I said before, I can certainly see both POVs on this story. I understand the people who are mad, and I understand the people who have accepted this.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                      Some guys have unprotected sex by their own choosing;sometimes nothing happens, sometimes the woman gets pregnant and sometimes the guy gets an STD.
                      It was his choice to gamble, and if either of the last two occur, he pays the price(and the woman of course if she gets pregnant).
                      My point is that it is bad enough in the above example because the guy in questioned has hurt himself because of his actions.
                      It is FAR worse when someone else is affected because of a guy's action;in the Stallworth's case, someone died-that is the worst outcome possible and should be treated by the justice system accordingly.
                      Wow are people so naive to not realize that all thinking, moral decisions, and intenentions, etc etc etc can potentially be thrown out the window while being intoxicated?!?!?

Nobody has ever done stupid shit while being drunk and not remembered?!?!?

Like I said before dont get me wrong with vehicular homicide or whatever its called while killing someone driving drunk should definately be subject to consequences. However I cant fathom to think why people look at it the same as straight up murder or other criminal acts when the premeditation and intent is there under a sober conscience and mindframe?!?!?

Comment

So your opinion has changed since I commented about the Adenhart incident? Or is it the fact that Stallworth had no prior history of DUI's?
                        Adenhart. The guy who hit Adenhart drove away right? That is who I was thinking of before.

God Bless and RIP for both of these men.

Comment

Chad, One guy never slowed down and ran from the scene. The other tried flashing his lights and everything and just couldn't stop in time when a man jaywalked, running to catch a bus. Stallworth didn't go through a red light at 80 mph, a guy jumped out in front of him. Stallworth has also shown nothing but remorse from the moment it happened. The other idiot was 2 blocks away hiding under a porch or something. Big differences here.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                            He was going to a bar however, Chado. And chances are if you are going to a bar, you plan on having a couple of drinks. And if this is the case, simply take a cab, you are a millionaire, you can afford a cab. I think him/everyone should think about this, when they go out for a drink with the guys. And I know to us, it sounds ridiculous to take a cab everytime you wanna go out, but when you have money like these guys have, then yes, you should do it.

Like I said before, I can certainly see both POVs on this story. I understand the people who are mad, and I understand the people who have accepted this.
                            Dude if you had a dollar for everytime people all over this world have FULL INTENTIONS of talking a cab while being sober prior to going to the bar and then driving home after intoxication you would a millionaire. Easier said than done after your hammered....

Comment

Someone should get drunk and pop a 45 slug up his ass, then say i'm sorry!! Driving while drunk is like taking a loaded gun and shooting someone, what's wrong with this country just step back and take a long long look at what's going on, then fig. It out

jt
                              Last edited by jt4545; 06-16-2009, 06:40 PM.
                              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Dude if you had a dollar for everytime people all over this world have FULL INTENTIONS of talking a cab while being sober prior to going to the bar and then driving home after intoxication you would a millionaire. Easier said than done after your hammered....
                                You are missing my point here Chado. He didn't go to a friend's house and end up having a drink or two. He went to a bar. This means he has a full intention to drink. So before you head out to the bar think to yourself "should I drive?" The answer is NO, if you plan on having a drink, don't drive. Especially when cabs are ten bucks and you have $5,000,000 in your bank account.

Comment

Working...
                                X