Shame on you Green Bay!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by checkers
    NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that commissioner Roger Goodell will not reinstate Brett Favre from the reserve/retired list on Friday.
    Well, much to some people chagrin, one would think that he delays reinstating him because the Pack must be working diligently to find him a new hime. If I were Goodell and if the Pack were not even trying, I would put him on the roster and let them deal with it. Delaying it yet again must be because they are close, one would think....
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
      Fine, If Favre has a non compete clause, i understand. Something tells me he doesn't. What do you think?
      I didn't say he has a non-compete. I was replying to your erroneous assumption in post #34:

Originally posted by wayne1218
      but no company in america is allowed to keep someone from working elsewhere if they do not want him.
      While there's no written Non-Compete it happens with most trades. Teams are reluctant to trade within their own division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack

See post #93.
        Sorry buddy! I never got past replying to all page 1 posts of the misinformed.

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
          They have every right. He's under contract. Players are traded all the time. NFL players don't sign no-trade contracts. They can trade him any team they wish.

Wrong Frank. I've read 10 articles that say he can veto any trade. Get your facts in order.

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
            You are soooo wrong. Employees sign Do Not Compete or Non-Compete agreements ALL the time. Forbidding them from working for the competition.

Show where it says Favre has one of those Frank.

Comment

Wrong Frank. I've read 10 articles that say he can veto any trade. Get your facts in order.
              He does not have to show to camp for anyone he is traded to, you are correct...GB would be a fool to trade them within the division...that is the rule of thumb in every sport.

Comment

It is a business and if G.B. doesn't want him, fine. NOBODY is saying he has to play there but if the Packers don't want him there, than they have to let him go somewhere else. It is that fucken simple in a country built on FREEDOM!

Here is the famous post 34 Frank. Tell me what is wroing with it and be sure to include your thoughts on the players Union as well. I'll be waiting.

Comment

He does not have to show to camp for anyone he is traded to, you are correct...GB would be a fool to trade them within the division...that is the rule of thumb in every sport.

No fucken shit. Where did i say that they had to do that? You fucken guys never hear a thing i say but you can twist the shit out of every word.

If they don't want to trade him to a division opponent and he refuses all other trades, THEY HAVE TO FUCKEN LET HIM SHOW UP AT CAMP. They have many options here and you guys pick and choose what you want to reply to. He is a signed player BY G.B. and he should have every right to be at training camp, just like every other player on the damn team. I've never said they have to do one thing and one only. They have multiple options but sitting there with their finger up their ass is not one of them.

Comment

• Very interesting that Favre calls the offer to retire 'perhaps the best in the end' and credits the Packer Prez 'for trying' whil others want to crucify the organization for doing what they can to accommodate him and make the issue go away.

Comment

No fucken shit. Where did i say that they had to do that? You fucken guys never hear a thing i say but you can twist the shit out of every word.

If they don't want to trade him to a division opponent and he refuses all other trades, THEY HAVE TO FUCKEN LET HIM SHOW UP AT CAMP. They have many options here and you guys pick and choose what you want to reply to. He is a signed player BY G.B. and he should have every right to be at training camp, just like every other player on the damn team. I've never said they have to do one thing and one only. They have multiple options but sitting there with their finger up their ass is not one of them.
                      You are too funny...I just go by the facts, you are the one interpreting the facts the way you want. Here are the facts...

The Packers have ASKED Brett not to show up at camp.
                      The Commissioner has not granted him the ability to show up even if he could.
                      FIND ME ONE QUOTE WHERE ANYONE WITH THE PACKERS HAS SAID HE CANNOT SHOW UP AT CAMP?
                      You had your panties twisted over a $20 million dollar offer to stay retired that, SHOCKINGLY, Favre is now considering. Interesting how internet posters sitting on their couch act like it is the end of the world and how outrageous and insulting it is, but the person being offered the package is considering it....BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by Three Jack; 08-01-2008, 05:03 PM.

Comment

They have multiple options but sitting there with their finger up their ass is not one of them.
                        If you were accurate with this statement, why would Gooddell keep extending the deadline...wouldn't logic indicate they are trying to do something? Of course it does....

Comment

You are too funny...I just go by the facts, you are the one interpreting the facts the way you want. Here are the facts...

The Packers have ASKED Brett not to show up at camp.
                          The Commissioner has not granted him the ability to show up even if he could.
                          FIND ME ONE QUOTE WHERE ANYONE WITH THE PACKERS HAS SAID HE CANNOT SHOW UP AT CAMP?
                          You had your panties twisted over a $20 million dollar offer to stay retired that, SHOCKINGLY, Favre is now considering. Interesting how internet posters sitting on their couch act like it is the end of the world and how outrageous and insulting it is, but the person being offered the package is considering it....BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

What ever you say 3J. You are 110% correct on everything you say. I've said my peace and i'm done with it. You guys can correct all my imperfections for me. Have at it.

Comment

• I just wasted 20 minutes of my life reading this thread...
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                              I just wasted 20 minutes of my life reading this thread...
                              Its better than reading another thread about your non existant love life or constant self-promoting ....

Comment

Its better than reading another thread about your non existant love life or constant self-promoting ....
                                Those threads are MUCH more entertaining..

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X