Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUCK the yankees....That's right, i said it!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    I am a Chicken fried chicken fan

Specially with some okra and mash taters
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      I am a Cubs fan Cubs
      We all know who you root for bro
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Needless to say as we head towards All Star game, that both Cherington and Farrell have done a superb job in their own rite in assembling the pieces/getting the most out of them in helping the Sox get to the position to where they are at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
          Wins and losses aren't always decided by stats, Wayne-team hartmony, chemistry and a desire to win are all very important.
          Just look at the O's and A's last year-whoever thought they would do as well as the did?
          Any team with folks like Pedroia, Ellsbury, Ortiz, some added players and a revamped pitching staff and some very good pitchers who could turn it around can be a factor.
          Consider also that not having BV around can only help.
          ps I think folks who think the Jays are going to be that good simply because they added some players whose team fizzled last year(Marlins) are going to be surprised-last I looked, the Jays have only had one finish as high as second place in the last 20 years.
          I think the Sox's chances are as good as any team in that division especially with what could be devastating injuries to the Yankees.
          Play ball!
          Kudos to Cherington for going about rebuilding this team in a fiscally responsibly and patient way.
          I said above on 3/8/13.
          I sure wish my everyday handicapping skills were even remotely close to what I so accurately said here, which was to the laughs of most of the other folks who read it and/or commented on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
            Not that it is a lot of money or anything, but I placed two separate wagers for $200 on the Red Sox to win over 82 1/2 games and for the Orioles to win more than 79.
            I will be SHOCKED if I don't at least split and fully expect to win both of them.
            If I lose both, I won't run and hide like a few posters do in this forum and pretend that the losses didnt exist but instead will come back take the heat and say what went wrong with my analysis.
            This was a good call Savage. Sox are home and the O's are 3 games away from 80 wins. I didn't expect either to be this strong.

As a life long Sox fan, I have been waiting for them to cave. After watching Buchholz tonight, I am starting to believe.... pitching has always been my concern. I wouldn't mind seeing them go through a mini slump before October. They are playing too damn well right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
              This was a good call Savage. Sox are home and the O's are 3 games away from 80 wins. I didn't expect either to be this strong.

As a life long Sox fan, I have been waiting for them to cave. After watching Buchholz tonight, I am starting to believe.... pitching has always been my concern. I wouldn't mind seeing them go through a mini slump before October. They are playing too damn well right now.
              Yankees aren't done quite yet, but as a Sox diehard for many years and having a lot of pain and hurt inflicted by them, it is rewarding to beat them such was the case tonight and last weekend and thus put one more nail in their coffin.
              I would like to see them rest folks for sure but hope to keep seeing them winning or at least playing respectable during the last week of the regular season.

Comment

• Go Sox!
                What the team, Cherington and Farrell accomplished this year is almost belief.

Comment

• Does anyone "perhaps" want to reconsider what they said about the Sox BEFORE the season began? lol

Comment

• I'm sorry alright, I'M SORRY!!!

Go Red Sox!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      I'm sorry alright, I'M SORRY!!!

Go Red Sox!!!
                      You are forgiven, Wayne and everyone else too.
                      I don't know about you but I shed a few tears after that last out.
                      This has got to be one of the great feel good stories in baseball history even if someone is not a Sox fan.

Comment

• No tears here savage, just jubilation!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                          No tears here savage, just jubilation!!!
                          Lol-I meant tears of jubilation.

Comment

• Quite a season.
                            Next year if a similar thread is started, hopefully folks will be a "little more" optimistic if the chances of the Sox comes up.

Comment

• Duplicate

Comment

• Uncle Savvy, you da man!!
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X