Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUCK the yankees....That's right, i said it!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s just let Boston run away with the fucking division. The Yankees are now 5 games out and tied for 2nd place with mother fucking Toronto. When and I stress, when is this fucked up team going to grow some mother fucking balls and get shit right? And yes Cashman is more to blame than Girardi. Girardi is a fucking puppet, he has no say on anything it’s all Brian Cashman. The Yankees would be smart to fire Brian Cashman right now and bring Gene Michael in to be the GM. Gene Michael is a much better GM than Brian Cashman. Tell me what has Cashman done? He tells us that the Yankees have pitching waiting in the wings, I’m not blaming the pitching because the pitching has improved alot. But you have fucking idiots on this team like Jorge Posada that swings at fucking pitches in the dirt, why would you swing at a fucking pitch in the dirt? Than you have Jeter who almost always hits into double plays, than you have A-Rod hitting fucking .210 in June; you think 2006 was bad Alex you haven’t seen nothing yet mother fucker. We have lost 3 games to the Red Sox during our 3 game losing streak.

I’m ready to tear this team up. I want Damon gone, I want Cano gone. We don’t have a good corner outfield and to be honest we aren’t good up the middle either, think about it we have Damon in left and Swisher in right. We have Posada, Cano, Jeter, Gardner/Cabrera up the middle. I like Gardner but the rest I’m growing tired of. We need a new catcher, Posada isn’t that good anymore, he can still hit a little but his game calling has gone south. I’m sick of it. I’m sick of looking at the standings and seeing Boston in front of us. I’m sick of losing games to the Red Sox every fucking night. This is fucking disgusting.

I’ve came to realize that it’s Brian Cashman or it’s our scouts which one do you want to see gone? Both if you ask me. Girardi can only use what he is given and Cashman hasn’t given him shit. Sure we got Tex and Swisher and CC and AJ and all that since last year but god damn that isn’t enough.

We’re 38-32 and 5 games out of first place. When do the Yankees start to play better? When does this fucking offense start to hit, the reason we’ve lost to the Nationals, Marlins and now the Braves is because we haven’t hit the fucking baseball. I’m sick of it.

I want Gene Michael to replace Brian Cashman as GM and I want Gene Michael to replace Brian Cashman NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Comment

Biggest Division lead since September 15th 2007 Doc!

Comment

This team is so fucking old... Congrats wayne on your red sox for winning another division title

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
          This team is so fucking old... Congrats wayne on your red sox for winning another division title

I know what you are doing here Doc... I'm no dummy!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            I know what you are doing here Doc... I'm no dummy!
            No, i'm serious..... I'm hoping the yankees get swept by the Braves and Mets so people's head start rolling.

Comment

No, i'm serious..... I'm hoping the yankees get swept by the Braves and Mets so people's head start rolling.
              When/If the Yanks come back to win the division or win it all, you will be back in this thread playing the haha jinx card!

Comment

You can fix the Yankees problems by doing one thing, and that is firing Girardi. You fire him and I guarantee the Yanks start winning some ball games.
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  You can fix the Yankees problems by doing one thing, and that is firing Girardi. You fire him and I guarantee the Yanks start winning some ball games.
                  How is Joe Torre doing?

I said it since day 1. Not bringing Torre back was the biggest mistake they ever made.

Comment

Sure we got Tex and Swisher and CC and AJ and all that since last year but god damn that isn’t enough.
                    Yea, cause all the other teams pulled in so much more

I love seeing these Yankmee fans crying their fucking eyes out like someone is supposed to feel sorry for you pussies.

Doc

Comment

Another thing about the Yankees, and how all their fans suck Jeter off. Has anyone watched their last 3 or 4 games? The guy comes up in clutch situations time after time, and he grounds out again and again and again and again. When do people start to realize that he isn't even that good? He leads the Yankees in exactly ZERO hitting/running categories and statistically is a sub-par fielder. Jeter is 4-21 with 0 RBI in his last 6 games. The guy is reeling almost as bad as A-Rod is, but no one says anything because in NY Derek is "the man."
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

It’s time to stop with the stupid babying Joba bullshit, I’m dead fucking serious this has got to be the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever heard or seen. Why are they toying with this mother fucker? Why even send him out for his spot in the rotation when he’s going to pitch like shit after what he pulled today? Joba is not a good pitcher, he might become a good pitcher in the future but at this point he is NOT a good pitcher. The way he has pitched against a free swinging Mariners team has been pathetic. Simply fucking pathetic!! Wouldn’t you throw more off the plate to a free swinging team? I’m sick of Joba, I almost hope he blows his arm out on his next pitch so Brian Cashman and Joe Girardi can whine about it. Putting an innings limit on a pitcher is fucking retarded. Enough with this babying bullshit, look at where this has got us. Everyone talks about how big of a lead we have over Boston guess what? We lose this game it’s a 5 game lead and we play them 3 more times. How is that a big lead? If we get swept by the Angels and the Red Sox sweep the Royals than it’s a 1.5 game lead and if Boston sweeps us we’re in 2nd place. How in the fuck can they send Joba out there to fuck around when these games are very important? I just don’t understand the stupidity of the Yankees management. This front office is a joke.

Comment

It’s time to stop with the stupid babying Joba bullshit, I’m dead fucking serious this has got to be the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever heard or seen. Why are they toying with this mother fucker? Why even send him out for his spot in the rotation when he’s going to pitch like shit after what he pulled today? Joba is not a good pitcher, he might become a good pitcher in the future but at this point he is NOT a good pitcher. The way he has pitched against a free swinging Mariners team has been pathetic. Simply fucking pathetic!! Wouldn’t you throw more off the plate to a free swinging team? I’m sick of Joba, I almost hope he blows his arm out on his next pitch so Brian Cashman and Joe Girardi can whine about it. Putting an innings limit on a pitcher is fucking retarded. Enough with this babying bullshit, look at where this has got us. Everyone talks about how big of a lead we have over Boston guess what? We lose this game it’s a 5 game lead and we play them 3 more times. How is that a big lead? If we get swept by the Angels and the Red Sox sweep the Royals than it’s a 1.5 game lead and if Boston sweeps us we’re in 2nd place. How in the fuck can they send Joba out there to fuck around when these games are very important? I just don’t understand the stupidity of the Yankees management. This front office is a joke.
                          Never thought Joba was a starter to begin with. Should have just left him in the bullpen. If they are going to just let him pitch 3 innings, just start a fucking reliever instead and let him come into the game after that. This guy is getting lit up every start it seems and he's only pitching the 3 innings. After the last series with the Sox, I told everyone not to count out Boston. You never know, you never know.
                          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Joba is not a good pitcher, he might become a good pitcher in the future but at this point he is NOT a good pitcher.
                            Joba is one of the more overrated pitchers in baseball.

Comment

It is getting a little more interesting with 2 weeks to play ..........

Comment

4 games back in the loss column for the red sox!!!! all thanks to Alex Gonzalez.

signed,

savage
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X