Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUCK the yankees....That's right, i said it!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        I don't know where you get this shit, JC, but this one cracks me up.

Comment

Originally posted by the lovedoc View Post
          this piece of shit, low life, uninspired, tick infested, cocksucking bunch of players they call a major league club can suck both of my nuts!!

May the new yankee stadium be filled with gas and i'll drive a lighter to it.

This piece of shit team should fold up tent and call it quits. Fuck them overpaid mother fuckers and the earth they walk on!!!!!

they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fixed

Comment

Way overrated. CC will come around. Burnett has always been inconsistent. Andy P should retire. Jobba should be back in middle relief because they are horrible in that department. Wang can suck a cock. Offensively too many players on the downhill part of their careers. Damon, Jeter, Matsui, Posada are not what they use to be. Arod and Tex will do their thing.

Bottom line is the BoSox and Rays are younger and better. Jays also look like they have a solid club. Yankees will be laughing stock of the league this year after all the money they spent.
            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

I have seen enfuckingnough of this god damn fucking team. Every fucking game we play its one disgrace after another. When is this fucking team going to grow some fucking balls and start to fucking win? When the fuck is it going to happen? What the fuck does this team need to do to fucking win? They go out and spend $200 million dollars on this fucking team and can’t win a god damn world series. They’ve had the highest payroll in baseball forever and haven’t won in eight fucking years. When in the fuck is the management of this team going to grow some fucking balls? I’m looking at you brian fucking cashman and randy fucking levine. What in the fuck is the president of the yankees job anyways? You never hear about him and yet he holds a job with the yankees in the front office. I have had it up to here with the god damn bullpen and rotation. Fuck edwar ramirez, fuck jose veras, fuck aj burnett, fuck cc sabathia, fuck andy pettitte, phil hughes and joba is our only bright spot right now, it looks like they might of grown some fucking balls and learned how to pitch at the major league level.

Comment

Bump!

P.S. The yankees piss me off, and i'm pissed that i'm missing the FUCKING SMACKOFF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                  Bump!

P.S. The yankees piss me off, and i'm pissed that i'm missing the FUCKING SMACKOFF!!!
                  I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to catch up on your SMACK OFF

Comment

I have seen enfuckingnough of this god damn fucking team. Every fucking game we play its one disgrace after another. When is this fucking team going to grow some fucking balls and start to fucking win? When the fuck is it going to happen? What the fuck does this team need to do to fucking win? They go out and spend $200 million dollars on this fucking team and can’t win a god damn world series. They’ve had the highest payroll in baseball forever and haven’t won in eight fucking years. When in the fuck is the management of this team going to grow some fucking balls? I’m looking at you brian fucking cashman and randy fucking levine. What in the fuck is the president of the yankees job anyways? You never hear about him and yet he holds a job with the yankees in the front office. I have had it up to here with the god damn bullpen and rotation. Fuck edwar ramirez, fuck jose veras, fuck aj burnett, fuck cc sabathia, fuck andy pettitte, phil hughes and joba is our only bright spot right now, it looks like they might of grown some fucking balls and learned how to pitch at the major league level.

My day is now complete!!!

Comment

This piece of shit, low life, uninspired, tick infested, cocksucking bunch of players they call a Major League Club can suck both of my nuts!!

May the Old Yankee Stadium be filled with gas and i'll drive a lighter to it.

This piece of shit team should fold up tent and call it quits. FUCK THEM OVERPAID MOTHER FUCKERS AND THE EARTH THEY WALK ON!!!!!

THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      lovey,could u share ure feelings with the group !!
                      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

could you please use the verb fuck a few more times-lol-WHO LUVS U BABE ????

Comment

0-8 against Boston in 2009?????????.. I think Girardi should be fucking fired because of his season record against Boston. George Steinbrenner would never allow fucking Girardi to remain the manager of this fucking team after going 0-8 against Boston to start a season series.

Cashman is one guy that needs to fucking go. This fucking guy couldn’t build a serious contender if his life depended on it. Where has he put us in a position to win a WS? Burnett was an awful signing, CC and Teixeira were good signings. I’m sick of fucking AJ Burnett throwing fucking pies in everyone’s faces when he continues to go out and pitch like shit. I can’t believe this shit!!!!!!!! This team needs to change something and change it fucking soon.

Comment

All i can say is bet aganist them everytime, you may learn to love them?? I do most of the time, it might work out!!!!! Good luck
                            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

0-8 against Boston in 2009?????????.. I think Girardi should be fucking fired because of his season record against Boston. George Steinbrenner would never allow fucking Girardi to remain the manager of this fucking team after going 0-8 against Boston to start a season series.

Cashman is one guy that needs to fucking go. This fucking guy couldn’t build a serious contender if his life depended on it. Where has he put us in a position to win a WS? Burnett was an awful signing, CC and Teixeira were good signings. I’m sick of fucking AJ Burnett throwing fucking pies in everyone’s faces when he continues to go out and pitch like shit. I can’t believe this shit!!!!!!!! This team needs to change something and change it fucking soon.

The Yankees suck man. I'll keep a seat warm for you on the Boston Bus!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Except for the 3 game losing streak,have the yankees not been playing pretty good lately ? Only two behind boston with the players they have,thats a fucking miracle isn't it guys ??

Comment

Working...
                                X