WLSF-Undervalued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage,

Another shell acquisition and name/business change. Man if I had a dollar for every OTCBB stock that was a shell, was acquired and changed business I would be quite wealthy.

I would wait this one out..maybe it is a google, but it wont be one on the OTCBB and it sure wont happen within a year..haha

Comment

• Wallstreet-Thanks. My idco is inching up-an entire $.10 since I bought it;well thats better than going down.
      I love what they do, but obviously as we all know somewhere down the road there may be someone who does it better;thats the inherent risk here.
      Last edited by savage1; 02-10-2005, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Wallstreet-get this one guy who posts on Raging Bull sold all of his Wellstone at 1.06 and then used the proceeds to buy gtel and says he is up 32K for the week;I was thinking of dabbling in this stock when the price was about half of what it is now.
        Oh well-thats life.

Comment

• Savage,

I have followed that GTEL this week and I just cannot get on board with that stock..too many questions for me, not enough cash and too high of price.

It gave up almost 10% from the high on friday, I would wait until it comes in. You know I am that way though and somtimes miss great chances by being so conservative.

I did have a big hit on ALTI friday. I bot at 4.86 for 5k shares and sold at 6..pretty good for a fast trade.

Comment

• Wallstreet-congrats on a great hit on alti! You didn't have to sweat out any 3 pointer at the buzzer to beat you either.lol
            I am not buying gtel at this moment-was just pointing it out.
            I am making a few snall trades here and there and waiting and hoping for wlsf, whose product goes on sale very soon.

Comment

• Anyone have any thoughts on these stocks:

GRU- has shot up extremely fast, dont know how much higher it may go, supposedly the internets next best thing. Cannot find any financials on the company. (behind anwsers.com)

ISR-use Cisco products and technology, near 52 week low

TEAM-near 52 week high, nice earnings

FWHT- earnings release on 2-23-05, near its 52 week low

Thanks for your insight!

Comment

• .92 today. You're up $5100. Not bad guru.

Comment

• savage,

Anything on WLSF? It is down 10% today, volume is moderate though..

I am doing good..just chipping plays here and there..losing my a$$ in sports as usual, but the investing is going quite well..

How is that other stock you got going?

GRU- marketcap at only 100M, still a 5 bagger from mid Oct..revenues dont seem to be growing that great to me, losses are large..balance sheet wont support another year of losses at this rate..they will have to do a round of financing.

Be careful on that stock..when the boys want out, this stock could deflate to 10 in no time. It is a low floater so be very careful..only 5M shares out there..

Comment

• Wallstreet-I think marketmakers are playing with wlsf;I am going to buy more if it goes to around $.80.
                    I still think thus is at least a $5 stock in next few years and possibly a LOT higher IF things go right. eg licensing deal with MO, etc.
                    Check out idco.I bought it as stated at 2.35 and now at 2.72.
                    Great potential here and I emphasize the word potential.
                    ps I am glad you are doing well in stocks if not the games(I am sure like me you bet a lot less on the games than you put in the market);I can see that by the 25K you invested/traded the other day for a 5K plus profit-great hit!
                    Last edited by savage1; 02-16-2005, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Wallstreet-you will be proud of me;I just sold the 2000 shares of idco for a nifty $800 profit after holding stock for less than a week-about 17%.
                      Some folks on Raging Bull think stock is all fluff, and a lot of mailers were sent(I got another one from someone else who likes it).
                      Hey, I can always jump back in if it goes down or even up, but I don't want to get too greedy at the moment.
                      Last edited by savage1; 02-16-2005, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Wallstreet-so far a great move on idco-sold near the high at 2.75 and now its 2.51 and now 2.45.
                        Last edited by savage1; 02-16-2005, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Wallstreet-look at that collapse of of idco;I am glad that I got out($2.04 as I write this);there will probably be a bounce sooner or later but who cares for now?
                          What the stock market gods (the mm's) giveth, the the stock market gods taketh away!
                          ps I am on a nice little roll here-bought 4000 shares of irbo on dip several days ago at .53 and just sold them for .69, a little over $600.
                          Tell me about your trades if you like;I would love to hear what a pro like yourself does.(in addition to that big hit you had a few days ago).
                          Last edited by savage1; 02-17-2005, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Wow...

A gift before christmas!!!!

Nice job, and well deserved too.

And YOU are a good trader, even though you read those rag emails..lol

Did a few more ALTI trades, nothing 5k though..haha

Comment

• WS-I probably shouldn't have pressed my luck but bought back idco at1.80 today.

Comment

• Wow-what a collapse. I just bought some more at 1.42. If it goes to $1.25, I sell everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X