No announcement yet.

WLSF-Undervalued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta run for a few, let me know if you do/did anything!!

Maybe 4 today based on the demand here. There hasnt been a pullback since 2.50.

Comment

Wallstreet-the good news is that when it started to dip, my ex-wife bought 4000 shares at 1.86.
      the bad news is that she went out and put an order to sell at $2.00;she won the battle but lost the war so to speak.
      She now wants to get back in of course, and I told her to be careful and read what you emailed me.

Comment

Savage,

Man what a pop on that balloon.

I am tempted at 2.50 to try a few shares. I hope if you did somthing that you legged in..

edit) watched it hit 2.50, bounced off 2.50 and moved nicely higher. I tried to buy at 2.63 but the stock just kept moving up. Since I cannot trade after hours I am not going to chase the last 30 min. I think it should move lower into the close..
        Last edited by wallstreet; 09-20-2004, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Wallstreet-I didn't do anything yet;stocks like this make me nervous.
          Wlsf is having a good day on its own smaller scale, and thats all that matters right now.
          Last edited by savage1; 09-20-2004, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Wallstreet-my ex-wife although not a member of this forum is reading your and my posts and would like an opinion on mrkl if you get a chance.
            Thanks

Comment

Savage,

Real quick on this stock-

Wish it wasnt a BB stock..but here we go.

One reason I found in 5 seconds that I wouldnt invest-

Since 1998 they have done in total a 1 for 10 reverse, a 1 for 40 reverse and a 1 for 60 reverse. The stock is still at 70 cents after all that..

Todays move is due to the unaudited addition of revenue made by a recent acquisition.

One other quick comment- look at a quarterly income statement. When selling expenses are greater than revenue, the company has problems.

One positive..the stock bounced nicely off horrible lows on good volume, but if I were wagering, this bounce wont last.

If she wants in here, leg in on 25% pieces.

I would wager they will not be around within 5 yrs..they have hardly any shares left to reverse split! Looks like they have 25 M shares or so, thats why the volume today when it is up volume really makes this baby cook..kinda like TASR did before their first split..hardly any shares means strong movements in both directions.

Tread lightly...

Comment

Wallsteet-thanks. I told her to read it.
                What about wlsf? Another nice gain today. Do you still see upside potential here?

Comment

Savage,

Look at a yearly chart on the stock..

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=WLSF.OB&t=1y

Looks like this is a critical point technically speaking since we are back to levels in March. If the stock continues to break through this level and holds it going forward I dont see why it cannot retest the 3 area (being extreme here).

Do I think it goes there? No. In order to have this rally mean somthing going forward the stock needs some basing..or level trading for a period of time. If you get some basing and can build off this price area ( say 1.40 to 1.70) and sustain it with or without news, then you can see higher prices.

In the nearterm, you keep riding the momentum and raise your mental stop. No need to cut gains since we dont see them often enough.

I wouldnt add here, but I would raise my stop to that peak in late August, around 1.25 or so.

Comment

Wallstreet-I looked at the chart you provided(thanks) and understand what you mean.
                    I will probably use $1.40 as a stop loss to take some profits off the table, and wait to see what happens to see whether I should buy the sold shares back and/or to sell some more.

Comment

Wallstreet-I put a day order in on ugho to buy 1000 shares at 2.26;lets see what happens. I am watching it now as it drops to see whether that bid may be too high;I am looking for a quick buck here(unlike wlsf) and thats it.

Comment

I got my 1000 shares at 2.26;now the fun begins. Hope ugho doesn't turn into "ughhh"o for me.
                        It looks like I was too early to the party as stock now sitting at 2.05.
                        Last edited by savage1; 09-21-2004, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Party NOT over..

2.80!

I am unable to get here early anymore, I keep missing entries..

Comment

Sold shares at 2.80. I was at a meeting;I probably should have put a day order in higher, say at $3.00 or so, but thats life.

Comment

Savage,

500 bucks is nothing to sneeze at..nice going!

That MRKL has been moving up all morning.

Comment

I forgot about mrkl-my ex wife's phone has been busy all morning(she has only one phone line-hopefully she cleaned up today with these two stocks).
                                Sometime I would like to ask you about "freeriding."
                                I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I have called Quick and Reilly at least 7 or 8 times about what constitutes freeriding and have been giving 7 or 8 DIFFERENT responses.
                                It happened to me about a month ago; basically I had bought a stock in same day sold it and bought it back the same day AND sold some other stocks so that wouldn't be any problems.
                                They still considered it freeriding and demanded that I send the money over immediately rather than normal settlement or else I would be placed on 90 day restriction.
                                I wish had a tape recording for each of conversations since that incident showing you how many different interpretations there of what constitutes free riding (something like the bible I guess ).

Comment

Working...
                                X