Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be the 1st to say i'm fucken pissed and you know why. Way to stomp on the trust i and someone else gave you. Sneaky, back stabbing bastard.

Yours will come my friend ...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I'll be the 1st to say i'm fucken pissed and you know why. Way to stomp on the trust i and someone else gave you. Sneaky, back stabbing bastard.

Yours will come my friend ...
      Unfvkin real ... but Wayne we have to give credit to the great members here that made us aware of this ... we would not have known this if they kept quiet ... 3 members told me immediately after they found out ... and for that I want to say thank You ... You know who you are ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        Unfvkin real ... but Wayne we have to give credit to the great members here that made us aware of this ... we would not have known this if they kept quiet ... 3 members told me immediately after they found out ... and for that I want to say thank You ... You know who you are ...
        are should I say after they were e-mailed or Yahoo'd ....

Comment

Stop in to say hello john??

Very lame considering they do that here with you daily. Wiz did the same thing to us and i'm very angry for letting my guard down and giving you many chances to befriend people in All Sports. Once again i was right about services ...

Comment

Stop in to say hello john??

Very lame considering they do that here with you daily. Wiz did the same thing to us and i'm very angry for letting my guard down and giving you many chances to befriend people in All Sports. Once again i was right about services ...
            You let your guard down??? I let my entire pants down and got it right in the ass ... Monte told me he did not like him getting addy's when he was running the superbowl contest ... and I defended him 100% .. ask Monte .. I told him do not worry about this guy .. he would do nothing to harm this site ... ya right ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              You let your guard down??? I let my entire pants down and got it right in the ass ... Monte told me he did not like him getting addy's when he was running the superbowl contest ... and I defended him 100% .. ask Monte .. I told him do not worry about this guy .. he would do nothing to harm this site ... ya right ...

I dont think he is doing any harm to the site... I really dont think Rook would send out an email to everyone that he received money from for the superbowl contests to promote what he's got. If he also harmed the site he would have not paid all the people who won in the superbowl contests.. In which i believe eveyone has been paid. I dont think Monte or anyone has anything to worry about.. I could be wrong but i dont think i am.. who knows

Comment

Doc, Why would he stiff people of their money in the pool? He has a business to run and wouldn't cut his own throat that way.

It was sneaky and bullshit and you wait, Monte is going to explode over this. I guarantee it!

No harm. Are you kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                  I dont think he is doing any harm to the site... I really dont think Rook would send out an email to everyone that he received money from for the superbowl contests to promote what he's got. If he also harmed the site he would have not paid all the people who won in the superbowl contests.. In which i believe eveyone has been paid. I dont think Monte or anyone has anything to worry about.. I could be wrong but i dont think i am.. who knows

Doc, I love ya' and all but tell Monte you want to be a MOD for his site after this post!

Comment

Monte is going to explode over this. I guarantee it!

Wayne,

Monte will not explode over this and i'll tell you why.....

Comment

I guess you simply don't know him then. Spark will tell ya' ...

Comment

huh??? He sent out and yahoo members from here that he is opening a forum ... and he got the addys from this site ... and you think there is nothing wrong with that???\

I have access to everyone's addy on this forum ... what would you think if I sent out a mass e-mail saying I was opening my own forum???

As far as Monte goes .. He is going to hit the roof ...

Comment

Post #23 Spark ... Post #23 ...

Comment

Wayne,

Monte will not explode over this and i'll tell you why.....
                            OMG, you do not know Monte very well doc ... He is going to be livid .. one thing about Monte, never try to scam his site ... NEVER ..

Comment

Spark... I understand what your saying....

Comment

Post #23 Spark ... Post #23 ...
                                I saw ...

that is the number one job we have .. finding people trying to scam ... and I really feel like I let the Monte down ...

Comment

Working...
                                X