This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona 500 Full Race Card

Wanted to give you all an idea of what we're gonna be doing this year in Nascar. Here's the entire client card.

Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 08:06:05 -0800 (PST)
    Subject: NASCAR
    To:
    CC:

Here we go boys and girls! The green flag drops on the 2006 NASCAR Season at about 2:50 pm today! I couldn't be more excited. This is my time of year when I get to pad my bank account for the next 10 months and make all my "Christmas" money!!!

Anybody see that Busch Race yesterday? So much for NASCAR and them getting rid of bump drafting. That race got my adrenaline PUMPING! Then to watch Tony Stewart, Dale Jr. and Michael Waltrip go back and forth for a few laps! YEAH BABY!

The "BIG ONE" WILL happen today. It's just a matter of who causes it and when they cause it. The fast cars and the smart drivers will stay out of it. Which means WE stay out of it! I can't wait to see how Rick Hendrick has figured out how to communicate all day with Chad Knauss. I Chad picture him sitting in front of his 57" plasma tv with his blue tooth head set for his Nextel two-ray telling his fill-in EXACTLY what to do!

So, where's the money going to be made today? Remember, making money betting on NASCAR is all about "money management". ALWAYS, keep in mind, this is a "marathon" not a "sprint"! We will be WAY UP by Season end and can drop a little "extra" when the races are even EASIER to pick!

With all that said, I am going with 5 units (I suggest you go with 4) on this one today. I feel REAL GOOD about these picks. So, here goes:

TOP 3 - I've got 3 "favorites" based on their odds (you can pick the ONE you like best for 1/2 a unit) that I am putting 1/2 a unit on.

Jamie McMurray +300
    Elliott Sadler +350
    Jimmie Johnson +150

The Groups out there on betcris are going to be good to us as well!

GROUP 1 - 1/4 unit
    Jeff Gordon +100

GROUP 2 - 1/4 unit
    Jamie McMurray +220

GROUP 3 - 1/4 unit
    Tony Stewart -350

GROUP 4 - 1/4 unit
    Dale Jarrett -200

GROUP 5 - 1/4 unit
    Michael Waltrip +300

MANUFACTURERS GROUP - 1/4 unit
    Chevy -300

I LOVE head-to-head matchups, especially when they pair up teammates! No matter what any owner says, they always have a "favorite" on their team that gets that one little "extra" piece of information that you really never hear about.

HEAD-TO-HEAD - 1/2 unit each one
    Kasey Kahne -115 over Jeremy Mayfield

Jamie McMurray -135 over Matt Kenseth

Brian Vickers +135 over Jeff Burton

Ken Schrader +105 over Casey Mears

Good luck today!

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY - LET'S GO RACING BOYS!!!

CooCoo Magoo and Rook
    Last edited by TheRook; 02-19-2006, 11:29 AM.

Good luck Rookster!

Comment

BOL John
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

GL today Lil' Buddy....Call and wake me up when the race is in it's last 3 laps, so I can take a nap and I don't want to miss who won...:christmas

Comment

GL today Rook!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
            GL today Lil' Buddy....Call and wake me up when the race is in it's last 3 laps, so I can take a nap and I don't want to miss who won...:christmas

Its much more exciting when you got money on it!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook

Its much more exciting when you got money on it!
              I played all of Waynes plays plus E Jr.

Comment

Like McMurray's chances here too John . Let's see if he can hang on till the end .... plus a small play on Jeff Green as a Long Shot field odds +2000

gl

Rook are you in the pools ?
                Last edited by Ldawg; 02-19-2006, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Rook, Thanks for the insight! I am afraid I feel like Chuck about your favorite pastime. But I do want to put a wager on it and am leaning towards Elliot Sadler? My good friend the Maddogg, said that a woman we both know who follows racing thinks that Sadler will when this race. How good ($$$) a chance does this guy have? Or should I put my wager on Jeff Gordon who everyone either loves or hates? Let me know I am interested and I appreciate your passion for the event.
                  "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

OMG Sorry for the typo on WIN!!!
                    "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

I think Sadler is a good choice to finish in the top 3, and he does have great odds for winning the race.

To me...and just my opinion, there are too many other bigger guns in the field (lil e, gordon, johnson, stewart) that I think will win this. But I see Sadler at +1000....and that's not bad at all.

Small wagers on him to win, but I'd put a bit more if there is a matchup, or top three you can put him in.

Hope that helps.
                      Rook

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
                        Like McMurray's chances here too John . Let's see if he can hang on till the end .... plus a small play on Jeff Green as a Long Shot field odds +2000

gl

Rook are you in the pools ?

Love McMurray today....I think he's got a great chance.

Yeah, I'm in both pools. Took Bobby Labonte in the survivor and gordon, lil e, sadler and truex I believe in the nascar 21 league.

Comment

GL rook like the card.

Sooner,

please see my Necktona 500 picks You'll find the winner for sure.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i took dale jarrett in the survivor
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                              i took dale jarrett in the survivor

Awesome choice Bry....he was 3rd on my list with Waltrip 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                              X