X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Post #23 Spark ... Post #23 ...
    Hhahahaa, wayne, obviously i know and everyone else knows i'm not going to be a MOD. but its damn good pretending though!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      Spark... I understand what your saying....
      I talked to you today about it ... I told you exactly the way i felt .. I said fvk Rook ... he scammed the site ... and nothing will change my mind ...

Comment

Hhahahaa, wayne, obviously i know and everyone else knows i'm not going to be a MOD. but its damn good pretending though!!!
        Hey, you never know but i promise you he will not agree with anything you said.

Comment

There may be an opening after Monte finds this out later ... and I mean that ...

You have to understand I was the one that said to Monte ... do not worry about this guy .. he would never do anything to hurt this site ...

Comment

then why is he still posting here?? for some reason even with his forum, i can still see him posting here and be chatting it up with the boyz

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              There may be an opening after Monte finds this out later ... and I mean that ...

You have to understand I was the one that said to Monte ... do not worry about this guy .. he would never do anything to hurt this site ...

I will fill your spot with pride my friend!!! Who loves you babe?? WHO LOVES YOU!!!

Comment

then why is he still posting here?? for some reason even with his forum, i can still see him posting here and be chatting it up with the boyz
                What diff does that make?? I do not see your point ...

Comment

Doc, Monte might pull the plug when he reads it all including PM's.

He WILL NOT want him here!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                    What diff does that make?? I do not see your point ...

WELL.. i didn't either...

Comment

you could be right Wayne...........

Comment

Are you Guys saying Rook stiffed people money on that Super bowl Pool he ran...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
                          NO

Comment

No, he started his own forums and used emails he had to tell people (except for me and Spark of course).

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              No, he started his own forums and used emails he had to tell people (except for me and Spark of course).
                              He never told me because he probably knew I'd say something..

Comment

He never told me because he probably knew I'd say something..
                                Others did chuck and that's how Spark found out!

Comment

Working...
                                X