Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:

-This was my Night Set for both the NFL & CBB that I released on "Showtime Sunday"

**Special-TOP RATED ESPN GAME OF THE WEEK ON: (5 Units)

Green Bay -6 .................................................. .................................. Early X-mas Comp...Enjoy!

-Farve at Home in Prime-Time...-Frozen Tundra....-Fired Lions coaching staff....-Lions dont like playing outside and havent since Oct 30th....

Dont expect Farve to not be back next year..cause he will...Brett is a Warrior..plain and simple...and as long as he continues to play hard, he will get help....Its not Bretts fault for the Packs woes this season...they suffered alot of injuries...but, that is not as bad as Detroit, who suffered not only injuries, druggies, and now the babies will be without their daddies...Is that a good thing to have babies out in the cold and on the frozen road?....Hell no, thats child abuse!

And remember, while the Lions beat the Pack earlier this year...to ask them to do it again under these circumstances...and based on past history, not to mention...the cold cold very cold weather...that is just to much to ask a team filled with so many problems to do....Detroit has lost 14 straight games, including one playoff appearance, in Wisky...and they havn't swept the Packers since 1991.....

Another difference here is that no matter what Brett does...the Cheeseheads love him...and sometimes that is all a player needs to know to drive him even more to get the job done, like he is paid to do and like he has done before....The Lions, hate eachother right now...and most times when that is going on in your organization...its doesnt get any better, especially when your problem has just made the problem even more bigger ...by firing not only the Head coach...but also the OL coach, TE coach, and demoted the offensive coordinator...

What are the babies Lions going to do???...I tell you what, Rogers has already told them what to do already..."Boys, smoke em or snort em...if you got em...Cause thats the only way to get over the pain of yet another fucked up season."....LOL.

Not worried about the Packs or Bretts past ATS....something has got to give in the other direction because it already has happened in the other for a while now...right.

{CBB-Play}

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Maryland -4

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM
    Last edited by Co-Captain; 12-11-2005, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my short card and write-ups for "Big Monday" in CBB & NFL that I released to my clients.

*MONDAY'S PLAYS (12-12):

{CBB-Plays}

**TOP RATED PLAY ON: (3 Units)

E ILL +2

-Ok..gotta go with the rested home team here although they are still yet to get in the win column...One reason is because Tenn St is playing their 3rd game in 5 days, which is very hard to do...and this one being on the road again just makes it even that much more harder for a Tiger team, who already Sucks big time playing games away from home...Currently, the Tigers are 2-16 on the road since the last season....That is a bad bad trend...But, now the books are making them a favorite....and this to me is because the misinformed public will only see the current record of both teams seeing that E ILL hasnt won a game so far this season...whereas Tenn St has...and they probably missed the fact that this E ILL team already beat these Tigers last season on their floor....But they wont catch us today...cause we did our homework on this one..and smelled the rat trap that seems to have been set in this one...

Sure, Tenn St does return the conf's 2003-04 Freshman of the Year Bruce Price (13.7 ppg, 3.4 apg)...but, the Panthers return last year's OVC Freshman of the Year in 6'8" C Tandy...and he is joined by outstanding Sr G Gomes, who averaged 16.8 ppg...Not to mention, they also are getting everything they were hoping to get out their other G Robinson, who currently leads the team in scoring with 14 ppg and is hitting 41.4% of his bombs from 3 pt land...These 3 should be more than enough to take care of this road weary Tiger team, who simply struggle to win on the road...and who should had tired legs as well...And if you know basketball, then you know that when the legs go...so does a players accuracy shooting....Love this setup in this game against the Tigers...and also the fact that the Panthers find themselves playing in a catch up mode...but they do come in rested to get it done......GO PANTHERS!

{NFL-Play}

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Atlanta -10

-First of all the Saints are in turmoil...and it starts with Coach Haslett who is not handling this situation they have been playing in....Its stated that he wont be here with the Saints next year because he cant handle the conditions they had to play in due to Hurricane Katrina...and no one knows if things will be better for them next season...Now it seems to be getting worst as he is letting out his frustrations on his team...He snapped out at QB Brooks for his play, which although was done with reason....after last weeks game vs TB...but he needs to understand that who else is going to give this team a chance but Brooks..

Now, coming into this game...with Atlanta...is not the best way to do it...Why? Because for one the Falcons backs are up against the wall...FOR A FACT!....They need to win this game first and foremost or it is more than likely that they will miss the playoffs because of losing 3 of their last 4 games, falling behind their conf teams by 2 games to Carolina and 1 game behing TB...In addition, their 4-4 conf records hurts them if they lose because Dallas and Minny both have better conf records, which gives them the tiebreakers to make the playoffs over Atlanta...

This is a must win game also because the Falcons will have to travel to Chicago and TB on the road...not to mention must still yet play Carolina to end the season...That game vs Carolina, wont mean a thing if they lose this game tonight...Coach Mora knows it...and the so does the team....Atlanta will be looking at this game as a make it or break it game for them....and when a team faces this kind of sense of urgency and fear of loss situation...you can be sure they will come out firing...

What else I like about this is one....besides those two motivating factors listed above...is the fact that Atlanta strength on offense is NO's weakness on defense....Atlanta ranks #1 in the league in rushing...averaging 177 ypg and 5.1 ypr...while NO's is the 4th worst stopping the run in the league...giving up an average of 136.4 ypg and 4.3 ypr...So, I cannot see this Atlanta DVD backfield from totally exposing and destroying this Saints team who must be sick of all the shit and now sick of the fact that they must hear rumors about their leader in Coach Mora, punking out on them...just because things have gotten tough....I mean, if your coach cant handle it...how can you expect the players..who follow and look to him to lead them too..

Bad internal situations with the Saints...and inconsistancy with QB Brooks, along with the fact that the Falcons are in a must win situations tonight...is more than enough reasons to side with them...They can cover this line if they play all out ...They are the better talented team...They have the offense that can take advantage of the Saints weakness on defense....They are at home in the dome....They have the Playmaker in Vick....And, they have all the reasons to get it done tonight...The Saints dont have a home..wont be sure if they will next season....and now they dont even know if they will have their coach as well...Last weeks hard fought game vs the Bucs where they feel short...has got to be the last straw for these "Nobody's Child" Saints.

Lastly...here's a thought....Seeing how we saw the Texans kicker intentionally blow a FG to send the game to OT.....Is it possible that Brooks, who I mentioned was totally bitched out by Coach Haslett infront of everyone this week in practice to do the same tonight?....I mean, it is possible he could .....and one reason why he may is for the fact that he hates Coach Haslett, who is probably leaving anyways after the season....but moreso because he wants to help his family member, his Cousin QB Vick, to make the playoffs....Could this happen?....I cant say for sure...but at least its an angle that we have on our side...because I dont see the Saints even caring about playing the spoiler role, not with the problems and uncertainty they have in their futures...Just something that makes you go, hmmmmmm....LOL. ... Go Falcons!

*Please disregard any typos or grammatical errors...and do not take some of the things said out of context...After citing the main points to my plays...sometimes I like to express other unseen or thought of angles and share them with my clients...most times to provoke you to go, hmmmmm...LOL...Thxs.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

Comp play on: E ILL -2 (2nd HF)

Comment

• Originally posted by SPARK
        Good Luck Today Capt

Aloha Spark,

Thanks for the well wishes the other day...I hope you the same thing each and everyday you do battle with the man...Happy Holidays and Aloha CC.

BTW...How would I go about editing the Title of my Thread?

Comment

• CC ... Write out exactly what you want the title to say and i will cut and paste it for you ....

Comment

Working...
          X