Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:

-These were the remaining plays I released in my CFB & CBB-1st Set..on "Super Saturday"

{CBB-PLAYS}

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Oklahoma +7.5.............................................. ...........comp play
    NO -1
    UNLV +1.5

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

Comment

• FYI:

-Took a few days off to get ready for the upcoming Bowl Games...Yesterday did release one play in CBB, 1st since last post...a Top Rated Play Winner on Idaho St ov Idaho...

Today, here are a few I released in the College Hoops on Thursday

*THURSDAY'S PLAYS (12-08):

{CBB- PLAYS}

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

E Kent/Murray St Over 143.5

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (1 & 2 Units)

E Kent +11 (2 Units)

Jack St +9.5 (2 Units)

-Get on my BOWL-"BIG GAME PLAY"-PACKAGE that is ready to roll just like it did in last years "BGP'S"-Bowl Games....So, dont miss out on any of this seasons Bowl Bad Boys....

-BTW....Last seasons Bowl-"BGPs" Rec: 4-1= 80%

-Overall '04-'05 Bowl Rec (all Bowl plays comb): 20W-6L= 77% combined....And all of it was Documented here and at Cover*...in my Bowl Running Threads...

Lets Rock-N-Roll Again Gang! ....Aloha CC.

comp play on: SE Miss St -1
      Last edited by Co-Captain; 12-08-2005, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-Another CBB Play released today on Thursday....2 more plays remaining to Documented in Coll Hoops..

{CBB-Plays}

AP -11.5

comp play(opinion only) on: Sac -2.5

Comment

• FYI:

-These were the remaining plays in CBB I released and some 2nd HF added plays....

{CBB-Plays}

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (1 Unit)

Wash St +11 (1 Unit)

GT/ILL Over 127.5 (1 Unit)

*REGULAR 2nd HF PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

ILL/GT Under 66 (2nd Hf) ............................................. comp play

E ILL +5.5 (2nd Hf)

comp play (opinion only) on: Sac/Houst Over

Comment

• FYI:

-Added 2nd HF plays in CBB I released..

*REGULAR 2ND HF PLAYS ON: (1 & 2 Units)

Uconn -9 (2nd HF)(2 Units)........................................ comp play

Uconn/Umass Over 75.5 (2nd HF) (1 Unit)

-Gay and Boone only 4 pts combined in the 1st half...due to early foul trouble....But Umass again to dependant on Freeman to do all the scoring...Well, the 2nd Hf watch as Gay and Boone combine to score alot...to go along with Andersons DD's 1st half points....Uconn rolls this half...Remember, this is still a huge Revenger for the Huskies....

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my only CBB-Play I released and Emailed out to everyone on my list...for "Aloha Friday"

*FRIDAY'S PLAYS (12-09):

{CBB-PLAY}

**Special--TOP RATED RIVALRY PLAY OF THE WEEK on: (5 Units)

Iowa St -1

-I was hoping we could catch a live home dog catching points here...but seems like alot of people are all over the Cyclones due to Iowa's Horner going down with injury....Well, this time its a legit reason, a big legit reason ...that provides the Cyclones a very good shot at sweeping this seasons instate rival games.....They already beat N Iowa at Home...and N Iowa handed Iowa another loss, like they did last season....so I gotta follow this strong home game treads...which only became stronger because one of Iowa's big 3 is not involved in this game...

I am very familiar with this Iowa team...as I won big with them last season in their game played at home...And, I also won a "BGP"Revenge GOM fading them in their road game against a very underrated Gopher team last season....One of the reasons for that strong play last season ..sort of relates to this one today, with Horners absence...Last year, the Hawkeyes bounced back strong down the stretch after they lost their star G Pierce...but before they did, things got really shaky for them as they tried to create a new identity/swagger/and play without him....This years lost of Horner is temporary....but its still early in the season and Iowa hasnt developed that other go-to-guy yet...to survive a lost of his play at the point....

Iowa has been climbing the polls and now are ranked 10th...but a main reason for this is due his solid play overall.... Jeff Horner (14.0 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 5.5 apg) will be needed to carry this team most nights....although they have other Srs like 6-11 C Hansen...and G Halluska...however, as mentioned above...early season success would come easier if another player becomes one of the team go-to-guy along with Horner and Halluska and Hansen....Now Iowa will need to play a Fr G or a soph F in the mix more....and that is never a good thing going up against a team that is known for their ability to create turnovers and solid perimeter defensive play...like the Cyclones have...But even a bigger task for, whomever steps in is going up against one of the best active and athletic backcourts in the land...in Stinson and Blaylock...

Should be all Cyclones tonight as with Horners absense goes (14.0 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 5.5 apg) ....and the next best scoring threat is F Guard, who is averaging just 3 ppg this year, along with 2 assist.....Big Key to Iowa's success this season laid in its ability to stay healthy throughout the season...and their lack of that fourth consistant scorer is the reason why...

*Some stats, trends...I like in this one...

-Iowa St. is 13-0 ATS as a home favorite of 3 points or less.

-Iowa St. also already beat N Iowa at home...while the Hawkeyes comes in off a disappointing OT loss to them.

-Iowa St at home is currently shooting 48% from the Field...while Iowa is still struggling hitting just 38% from the field on the road and also just 28% from behind the Arc as well...

-Blalock (7.4 apg) and Stinson (6.0 apg) rank No. 1 and 3 in the Big 12 in assists, accumulating 69.6 percent of ISU's dimes this season...

-Blalock currently ranks fourth nationally in assists...both players also stepped up in the scoring column...

-Stinson's ranks second in the Big 12 in scoring...

-Blalock has been shooting the ball extremely well, making 63.6 percent from the floor (28-44 FG) in his last five games..

-Clark, who set a career-high in points with 26 behind a 10-of-15 effort from the field and a 5-of-6 showing from behind the arc...He is 8-for-11 from 3-point range in his last two games and his season 62.3 field goal percentage is third in the Big 12...

-ISU continued its strong defensive exploits by tying a season-high 14 steals...the Cyclones have registered 10 or more steals in five of seven games, averaging 10.7 steals per game

-And as a team, the Cyclones have had more assists than turnovers in all but one game, registering a 1.47 a/t ratio (96/65).

To much Home cookin with solid Backcourt play coming from the Cyclones....Gotta lay the hoop....As it will be all Cyclones tonight....GL and Aloha CC.

*please disregard any typos or grammatical errors as I had no time to edit this write-up...thxs.

================================================== =======================================

FYI:

Dont miss out on this years BOWL-PACKAGE...which includes 5 to 6 solid Bowl-"BIG GAME PLAY"- selections...

Last season I posted and Documented a Bowl-"BGPs" Rec: 4-1= 80%

And my Overall '05 Bowl Rec (all Bowl plays comb) was: 20W-6L= 77% ....Don't miss out on this seasons Bowl Winners...Thats ready to Rock!

comp play (opinion only) on: Det
              Last edited by Co-Captain; 12-09-2005, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• *REG 2ND HF COMP PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Loy Mary +6 +102 (2nd HF)

-GL and Enjoy!....Aloha CC

Comment

• Originally posted by Co-Captain
                  FYI:

-This was my only CBB-Play I released and Emailed out to everyone on my list...for "Aloha Friday"

*FRIDAY'S PLAYS (12-09):

{CBB-PLAY}

**Special--TOP RATED RIVALRY PLAY OF THE WEEK on: (5 Units)

Iowa St -1 (EZ Winner!) :christmas

-I was hoping we could catch a live home dog catching points here...but seems like alot of people are all over the Cyclones due to Iowa's Horner going down with injury....Well, this time its a legit reason, a big legit reason ...that provides the Cyclones a very good shot at sweeping this seasons instate rival games.....They already beat N Iowa at Home...and N Iowa handed Iowa another loss, like they did last season....so I gotta follow this strong home game treads...which only became stronger because one of Iowa's big 3 is not involved in this game...

I am very familiar with this Iowa team...as I won big with them last season in their game played at home...And, I also won a "BGP"Revenge GOM fading them in their road game against a very underrated Gopher team last season....One of the reasons for that strong play last season ..sort of relates to this one today, with Horners absence...Last year, the Hawkeyes bounced back strong down the stretch after they lost their star G Pierce...but before they did, things got really shaky for them as they tried to create a new identity/swagger/and play without him....This years lost of Horner is temporary....but its still early in the season and Iowa hasnt developed that other go-to-guy yet...to survive a lost of his play at the point....

Iowa has been climbing the polls and now are ranked 10th...but a main reason for this is due his solid play overall.... Jeff Horner (14.0 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 5.5 apg) will be needed to carry this team most nights....although they have other Srs like 6-11 C Hansen...and G Halluska...however, as mentioned above...early season success would come easier if another player becomes one of the team go-to-guy along with Horner and Halluska and Hansen....Now Iowa will need to play a Fr G or a soph F in the mix more....and that is never a good thing going up against a team that is known for their ability to create turnovers and solid perimeter defensive play...like the Cyclones have...But even a bigger task for, whomever steps in is going up against one of the best active and athletic backcourts in the land...in Stinson and Blaylock...

Should be all Cyclones tonight as with Horners absense goes (14.0 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 5.5 apg) ....and the next best scoring threat is F Guard, who is averaging just 3 ppg this year, along with 2 assist.....Big Key to Iowa's success this season laid in its ability to stay healthy throughout the season...and their lack of that fourth consistant scorer is the reason why...

*Some stats, trends...I like in this one...

-Iowa St. is 13-0 ATS as a home favorite of 3 points or less.

-Iowa St. also already beat N Iowa at home...while the Hawkeyes comes in off a disappointing OT loss to them.

-Iowa St at home is currently shooting 48% from the Field...while Iowa is still struggling hitting just 38% from the field on the road and also just 28% from behind the Arc as well...

-Blalock (7.4 apg) and Stinson (6.0 apg) rank No. 1 and 3 in the Big 12 in assists, accumulating 69.6 percent of ISU's dimes this season...

-Blalock currently ranks fourth nationally in assists...both players also stepped up in the scoring column...

-Stinson's ranks second in the Big 12 in scoring...

-Blalock has been shooting the ball extremely well, making 63.6 percent from the floor (28-44 FG) in his last five games..

-Clark, who set a career-high in points with 26 behind a 10-of-15 effort from the field and a 5-of-6 showing from behind the arc...He is 8-for-11 from 3-point range in his last two games and his season 62.3 field goal percentage is third in the Big 12...

-ISU continued its strong defensive exploits by tying a season-high 14 steals...the Cyclones have registered 10 or more steals in five of seven games, averaging 10.7 steals per game

-And as a team, the Cyclones have had more assists than turnovers in all but one game, registering a 1.47 a/t ratio (96/65).

To much Home cookin with solid Backcourt play coming from the Cyclones....Gotta lay the hoop....As it will be all Cyclones tonight....GL and Aloha CC.

*please disregard any typos or grammatical errors as I had no time to edit this write-up...thxs.

*REG 2ND HF COMP PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Loy Mary +6 +102 (2nd HF) (EZ Winner!) :christmas

FYI:

Dont miss out on this years BOWL-PACKAGE...which includes 5 to 6 solid Bowl-"BIG GAME PLAY"- selections...I simply love this years Bowl match-ups.

Last season I posted and Documented a Bowl-"BGPs" Rec: 4W-1L= 80%

And, my Overall '04-'05 Bowl Rec (all Bowl plays comb) was: 20W-6L= 77% ....This years Bowls will be even better...so you don't want to miss out on any of this seasons Bowl Winners...thats ready to Rock-N-Roll!

Several Early Bowl-"BGPs" ready for action...so contact me and lets get this Bowl Party started Baby!....Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: BYU
                  Last edited by Co-Captain; 12-09-2005, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-These were my plays I released in my CBB-Early Set..on "Super Saturday"

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (12-10):

{CBB-Early Plays}

Duke -2
                    St Joe's -1
                    Gonzaga -6 (buy .5pt)

Indy -2
                    Nev -2.5
                    Michigan -6
                    ODU -2
                    Ohio -1................................................. ................. comp play

================================================== ========================================

*BOWL GAME FYI:

Dont miss out on this years BOWL-PACKAGE...which includes 5 to 6 solid Bowl-"BIG GAME PLAY"- selections...I simply love this years Bowl match-ups.

And, my Overall '04-'05 Bowl Rec (all Bowl plays comb) was: 20W-6L= 77% ....This years Bowls will be even better...so you don't want to miss out on any of this seasons Bowl Winners...thats ready to Rock-N-Roll!

Several Early Bowl-"BGPs" ready for action...so contact me and lets get this Bowl Party started Baby!....Aloha CC.:christmas

comp play above.....
                    Last edited by Co-Captain; 12-10-2005, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-These were part of my plays I released in my CBB-Night Set..on "Super Saturday"

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (12-10):

{CBB-Night Set}

**Special--TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY on: (4 Units)

AP -2

ILL -1

Portland -1 .................................................. ........................... comp play

================================================== ========================================

*BOWL GAME FYI:

Several Early Bowl-"BGPs" ready for action...so contact me and lets get this Bowl Party started Baby!....Aloha CC.:christmas

comp play posted above...
                      Last edited by Co-Captain; 12-10-2005, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• {CBB-Night Set}

SD -2.5

-Sorry...I forgot to post this play along with the earlier ones(posted in #370) that started and which came off my Night Set released....Still have 3 more plays to post for Documentation and Informational purposes from my CBB-Night Set ....If any further Verification of this play being an actual play I released to my clients...just ask and I will get you alot of them...Aloha CC.

Comp play on: Cal Fullerton +2

Comment

• FYI:

-These were the remaining plays released in my CBB-Night Set ..on "Super Saturday"

{CBB-Night Set}

**Special--TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY on: (4 Units)

Loyola Mary -1

SD ST -3................................................. ......... comp play

Cal Fullerton +2

Portland -1

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my NFL-1st Set released today on "Showtime Sunday"

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (12-11):

{NFL-1ST SET}

**Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE WEEK on: (5 Units)

NE -4

Minny -7

Cinny -11.5

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Carolina -6

Colts -7 (buy .5pts)

-BOWLS BABY....Dont miss out on my "BIG GAME PLAYS"-Bowl selections that is ready to Rock-N-Roll in the Bowls..just like last season...when I went 4-1 (Bowl-BGPs) and 20-5 (all Bowl Plays comb) ....I will expect nothing less than the best again....So, Do Not Miss the BOWL $$$ TRAIN...cause that will hurt if you do....Believe Me!

comp play on: Giants

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my NFL-2nd Set released today...

{NFL-2ND SET}

**Special-TOP RATED TOTALS PLAY OF THE WEEK ON: (5 Units)

Denver/Balt Under 40

-Balt scoring in Denver...Hmmmm, that is a good fantasy...but I woke up and remembered that they Suck Donkey Dick....Denver, even with the lost ...has a bit of a spring in their step...if you watched that game vs KC...I saw it, but even if I am wrong and their spring was taken out of them with that loss....even better for the Under...

Balt, is erratic...they are depleted, and they wish this year was over and done with already....Denver just will treat this as another practice opportunity until the playoffs come rolling around...so dont expect them to change anything...which means they will run, run, run, run, run, run,....while Balt will punt, punt, punt, punt, punt...I see a Jets/Bronco deja vu here..

**Special-TOP RATED FAV OF THE WEEK ON: (5 Units)

NY Giants -8.5

First off...if your taking Philly then your fuckin stuuuuuupid.....These Eagles have left the building...and the lastest to defect or should I say, sees their is not reason to play....is their last remaining offensive threat...in RB Westbrook....He was being use to start running the ball more...bumping up his carry total from 18 carriers per a game when McNabb was playing....but now that he is gone...he is getting 33 carries per a game...What the fuck is that, he probably thinking...We have nowhere to go..and Reid is trying to make me the only one on this team to take a pounding each week...Hell no!...Enter, the injury...LOL.

The Eagles on MNF 42-0 home loss is the final nail in the coffin...And like the rest of the veterans on this Eagle team, knowing its over, but still 4 weeks left to play....its time to start leaving the building anyway you can...

Coach Reid now is left to make up new shit for his make-shift team...can they win with this?...I dont think so, especially since they couldnt win the other way....The Giants, on the other hand, need this one...and want this one..in a bad way....The Eagles beat them and that is not a good thing...Eli is still struggling on the road and that shit has to stop....The Eagles need to win on the road..or they are not going anywhere...Only win on the road coming against the pathetic 49'ers...and with Manning needing to gain confidence which a win here will do for him...In addition, the Giants lead by only 1 game and they know....they cannot squader away this golden opportunity vs the Eagles at all..

{CBB-Plays}

Sac St +7

-Sac St making waves this year...and they will have the much better talent on the floor today..

Iona -2

Gaels picked to win their Conf this year...and deservingly so...I'll lay the short number with them toay...

-GL and see ya later with a Big ESPN Game of the Week...Want it, just contact me and get on board for it.....Aloha CC.

comp play on: Iona

Comment

• Good Luck Today Capt

Comment

Working...
                                X