Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRE-SEASON still Available During the next Few Weeks or Contact me when Season starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-Season has started but you can still jump aboard. If you need to know my record last year in Pre-Season, i went 24-10 in the first 3 weeks then the final week i went 0-6 and ended up 24-16.

FOOTBALL PRE-SEASON--IF I DON'T MAKE a PROFIT--MONEY is REFUNDED

I have had many SUGGESTIONS regarding the Pre-Season and i have decided to CHANGE THE PAYMENT. If i DON'T make a PROFIT in the PRE-SEASON i will REFUND your MONEY. I thinks that's fair. PAYPAL MUST be used because it's easier to make transaction's.

Always buy a 1/2 point on a 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, or 21 pt spread

( [email protected] )

+10 Units on Thursday, Friday & Saturday NFL
    $5 one day or remainder of Pre-Season for $15

Every game i release has a very extensive Write-up.

Comp Plays Today

Seattle Mariners +113
    I come here not to name names!!!! But to Conquer

Comment

Pre-Season has started but you can still jump aboard. If you need to know my record last year in Pre-Season, i went 24-10 in the first 3 weeks then the final week i went 0-6 and ended up 24-16.

I have had many SUGGESTIONS regarding the Pre-Season and i have decided to CHANGE THE PAYMENT. If i DON'T make a PROFIT in the PRE-SEASON i will REFUND your MONEY. I thinks that's fair. PAYPAL MUST be used because it's easier to make transaction's.

( [email protected] )

Monday Night Football - Rams vs Lions ready to go.
      $5 one day or the last week of Pre-Season for $15

Comp Plays Today

St Louis @ Florida
      St Louis -125 (Carpenter/Burnett)

St Louis is 10-2 when playing on Monday this year. Florida is 5-11 this year when the total is 7 or less. Carpenter is 18-4 with a 2.34 ERA overall this year, 10-0 with a 2.07 ERA on the road this year and 2-0 with a 2.88 ERA his last 3 starts. Carpenter has a 2.03 ERA vs Florida since 1997.

Comment

Will you still take our money.......GREAT
        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

WTF are you talking about, dont post in my thread with silly remarks, theres no need. You must be a teenager with a big mouth.

Comment

( [email protected] )

Monday Night Football - Rams vs Lions Total is a Winner - That makes 4 winning days in a row in NFL.

$5 one day or the last week of Pre-Season for $10

College Football starts this week, if your interested email me and i will give you details.
            27 people have joined my service from this forum, just for pre-season, so i must be doing something half right & 8 have already purchased my regular season package..

Comp Plays Today

Tampa Bay @ Boston
            Tampa Bay +150 (Kazmir/Schilling)

Tampa Bay is 18-12 +16.7 units this year when playing against a team with a winning record in the 2nd half of the season. Tampa Bay is 15-10 +12.2 units in the month of August. Kazmir is 1-1 with a 3.14 ERA his last 3 starts. Schilling is 5-6 with a 6.89 ERA overall this year, 1-3 with a 7.94 ERA in all starts this year, 1-1 with a 6.75 ERA at home this year and 1-2 with a 7.94 ERA his last 3 starts. Kazmir is 2-1 with a 1.32 ERA vs Boston since 1997.

Comment

College Football starts tomorrow so you can still jump aboard. My NFL & CFB record last year in Reg-Season was 84-53 for 61.3 percent in Football Majors.

If you haven't read the first post, which informs you of who i am and how things work, just scroll backwards to the beginning. Instead of me putting the entire ad in every post, which is to lengthy, i am just giving you the main facts.

If your interested in trying me out i only except Paypal, Western Union or Neteller. You can play with me weekly for only $35 if you want, which includes Thursday, Sat,Sun & Monday (Pro & College). If you dont make a profit you get the next week free which very rarely happens but it's not called gambling for nothing. You also can get for just $125 the Entire Football Season which includes( Pro & College ) including playoffs.

( [email protected] )

Thursday NFL & CFB Tomorrow - 4 winning days in a row
              $5 one day or the last week of Pre-Season for $10

Comp Plays Today

Wash Nationals Game #2 O 9 +105 (Hernandez - R, Thomson - R)

Comment

College Football starts tomorrow so you can still jump aboard. My NFL & CFB record last year in Reg-Season was 84-53 for 61.3 percent in Football Majors.

If you haven't read the first post, which informs you of who i am and how things work, just scroll backwards to the beginning. Instead of me putting the entire ad in every post, which is to lengthy, i am just giving you the main facts.

If your interested in trying me out i only except Paypal, Western Union or Neteller. You can play with me weekly for only $35 if you want, which includes Thursday, Sat,Sun & Monday (Pro & College). If you dont make a profit you get the next week free which very rarely happens but it's not called gambling for nothing. You also can get for just $125 the Entire Football Season which includes( Pro & College ) including playoffs.

( [email protected] )

Thursday CFB - Two 3* Games ready & NFL Pre-season later today.
                $5 one day of service in College or NFL or the last week of Pre-Season for $10

Comp Plays Today

VanderBilt plus the points

Comment

( [email protected] )

Friday games will be up in a few hours & i will BounceBack.

Thursday NFL is a day to forget Terrible day 0-4 NO Excuses, every capper gets a day like this.

$5 one day of service in College or NFL

Comp Plays Today

VanderBilt Comp play wins yesterday

Todays Comp Play

3* Arizona Cardinals -4½
                  02/09/05
                  Last night we saw the Jets pummel an Eagles squad that really did not care about the final preseason game and did NOT play the starters. The same can be said about the Broncos this evening who are slated to sit both QB Jake Plummer and the rest of the starters! It is not often in the preseason when a team has special motivation to win, but that was the case last week on National TV when the Broncos finally defeated an Indianapolis team that had ravaged them each of the past two seasons in the playoffs. Denver not only was pumped to face those nasty Colts last week, they had extra emotion playing in front of the home fans. Basically, the Broncos are in a classic "LETDOWN" spot this evening. You can not use the word letdown when taking about an Arizona franchise that has f! or the most part been downright awful ever since moving to the desert southwest. Things have been so bad for this franchise that they had problems filling even half of Sun Devil Stadium with fans in some selected home games a year ago. All you need to know is that tonight is a NATIONAL TV game that will be broadcast across the country on the NFL Network. That actually IS a big deal to the Cards who are also out try and impress the HOME fans so that they will get excited and buy some tickets. Arizona took a step in the right direction last year when they brought in new head coach Dennis Green who desperately is attempting to install a WINNING attitude. One of the keys to handicapping preseason games is to see which teams have alot of COMPETITION going on for various roster spots. According to Green, there is NOT one single player that does not have a legitimate chance of still making the roster before the final cutdown. The club says that a ton of second-and-third str! ing positions are still open which will create that special competitio n throughout tonight's contest. One of the areas to watch tonight is in the SPECIAL TEAMS department where the Cards are seeking to find a punt/kick returner. Last week, the leading candidate for that position (JR Redmond) was lost for the remainder of the season with a separated shoulder. Arizona has just acquired the services of wide receiver J.J. Moses who just happened to be the punt/kick returner last year for the Texans. Moses will see some special teams play tonight along with Harold Morrow and Eric Johnson. Getting back to Arizona coach Dennis Green, he says he is looking for more consistancy on the offensive side of the football, even though his team is UNDEFEATED (3-0) so far in the exhibition campaign. I feel Arizona is going to play well LATE in the game with third-string QB John Navarre who just happens to be a Dennis Green favorite as he was a seventh-round draft pick by the Cardinals. It is worth noting that in the past two weeks, the Arizona DEFENSE ha! s forced two turnovers that both turned into touchdowns! I find it very interesting that the posted line would take a big jump from the opening price of THREE when you consider that Denver and Arizona are the ONLY undefeated teams in the 2005 preseason. Very quietly Arizona has become one of the most profitable preseason wagers. In the past three exhibition campaigns, Arizona has covered at a vicious 8-1 ATS clip on grass surfaces.

Comment

( [email protected] )

5 College games ready

Todays Comp Play

4* Colorado State +7
                    Pick description:
                    Colorado State traditionally opens with Colorado and the Rams are in a double-revenge spot having lost by narrow verdicts of 42-35 in 2003 and 27-24 last year. Last September’s defeat may have been a fluke as the Rams totaled 447 yards of offense but scored just 24 points. Colorado State was stopped at the Colorado goal line as the game ended. If that doesn’t inspire them today, nothing will. The big story in Fort Collins this year is the return of quarterback Justin Holland. The senior signal caller was sidelined after game #7 last year with an ankle fracture. Before the injury, Holland averaged 270 yards per game and was 29-of-41 against the Buffaloes for 403 yards. Meanwhile Colorado running back Bobby Purify had a monster game with 189 yards on 26 carries. Purify has moved on and I certainly don’t spot anybody that can match his production which was very solid with 1,097 yards despite separating his left and right shoulders during the season. Colorado was also dealt a blow this summer when it was determined that wide receiver Blake Mackey is out for the year with a knee injury. Mackey was a catalyst in the win at Nebraska with eight receptions last year. He actually led the team in receiving yards with 449 and averaged 16 yards a catch. The Buffaloes are a dismal 1-5 ATS as a home favorite the past two years. Longtime clients know that I love Coach Lubick in the role of an underdog (8-1 ATS last nine). The Rams are a dazzling 7-0 ATS the last seven years in their first role as a road puppy. This is a very experienced unit with 17 starters back and they all remember last year’s opening defeat to their archrival. The underdog is 8-1 ATS in this series and this game is generally very close. Four of the past five meetings have been decided by seven points or less. I don’t give Colorado too much credit for escaping with the weak Big 12 North title last year. The Buffaloes were out-gained by an average of 422-340 per contest. Colorado State has three receivers back that combined for 122 catches a year ago. Plus former UCLA corner Nnamdi Ohaeri is reportedly lightening fast in his new position at running back. I smell an upset here, as Colorado State is a little ticked about missing a bowl invitation last year for the first time since 1998. This team had 10 consecutive winning seasons and shouldn’t start out 0-3 like last year.

Comment

College Football has started so jump aboard. My NFL & CFB record last year in Reg-Season was 84-53 for 61.3 percent in Football Majors.

( [email protected] )

1 College games ready

Todays Comp Play

Louisville O 61½ -110
                      I like the OVER in the Louisville/Kentucky contest. You all are already aware how lethal the Louisville offensive attack is, but I want to start with Kentucky's unit who is coming off a disastrous 2004 where they won only TWICE. Kentucky has promised their fans that they will take chances on offense just like in last year's finale where they scored 31 POINTS on the road at mighty Tennessse. Of course the Wildcats lost that game because the defense has surrendered 37 points. That Kentucky "swiss cheese" defense is already in trouble because the linebacking corps has been decimated by injury and defection. Dustin Williams quit the team after a dispute with coach Rich Brooks. Chad Anderson withdrew fro! m school after a prolonged suspension. To add insult to injury, Jon Summrall was forced to quit due to an issue involving his spinal cord. Obviously Kentucky is going to have to find a way to score points on offense in a hurry. Rich Brooks has hired four new assistant coaches for 2005. The offensive coaching personnel claims that they are going to have their quarterbacks continually throw the football DEEP. New offensive coordinator Joker Phillips his been grilled for most of the fall about what new wrinkles the Wildcats will unveil this afternoon. After shrugging off that question, Phillips admitted that there will be some new looks in the Wildcats attack, even though he refused to reveal them. Phillips pointed out that the offensive staff has had to go to into the Louisville rivalry game "blind" the past two seasons. In the first year, new coach Bobby Petrino was installing a new system with the Cardinals. Last year new defensive coordinator Mike Cassity took ove! r which forced the Kentucky brass to scramble in order to find out wha t to expect. Phillips now says the shoe is on the other foot as it is the Louisville brass that is going to have to try and figure out what Kentucky is up to in this year's annual rivalry. UK's offensive attack seemed conservative and boring for most of 2004 before Phillips stepped in along with headman Rich Brooks and offensive line coach Paul Dunn to call plays in the season finale at Tennessee where the Cats put up 31 total points. As for the Louisville offense, they may have more big play capability this season despite losing QB Stefan LeFors and running back Eric Shelton. Led by sophomore QB Brian Brohm who saw a ton of action in 2004 as a reserve, the Cardinals offense again has the goal of ranking NUMBER ONE NATIONALLY in scoring and yardage. Brohm just happens to be the most celebrated recruit in Louisville history and was named USA Today's Offense Player/Year coming out of high school. Brohm will be playing with a loaded backfield with running backs Mike Bush ! and Kolby Smith. He will also have an EXPERINCED corps of receivers to throw to. Those wideouts played on a squad that averaged a stunning 7.2 yards per play over the course of the 2004 season. While Louisville should continue to put up points, there are some red flags to talk about on their DEFENSE who has lost leading tackler and starting middle linebacker Robert McCune who is now in the NFL. Louisville has also lost THREE FOURTHS of last year's starting secondary so some of those anticipated bombs thrown downfield by Kentucky quarterbacks should hit the mark. I am personally not playing the "side" of this contest, but it would come as no shock if Kentucky covered the enormous 22 point spread. Even though Louisville has won this rivalry going away each of the past two years, the Cards have NOT won and covered THREE times in a row. The percentage play is the total as Louisville is 10-2 OVER the past dozen appearances on natural grass.

Comment

College Football has started so jump aboard. My NFL & CFB record last year in Reg-Season was 84-53 for 61.3 percent in Football Majors.

( [email protected] )

College games ready by Noon EST

Todays Comp Play

Cleveland @ Detroit 1:05 PM EST
                        Cleveland -105 (Elarton/Maroth)

Cleveland is 14-5 as a road underdog of +100 to +125 this year. Cleveland is 42-28 on the road this year. Maroth is 5-8 with a 6.45 ERA at home this year and has a 7.27 ERA his last 3 starts. Cleveland is 5-1 @ Detroit this year.

Comment

( [email protected] )

NFL Regular Season starts Thursday get it here Cheap

Todays Comp Play

St Louis Cardinals -210 (Rusch - L, Morris - R)

If you look at the standings in MLB you will see that only the Cardinals have that little number in parenthesis next to their name. That would of course be their “magic number”.
                          The number is currently at 11 and this team is playing to win the whole F-ing thing (as Tom Berenger’s character Jake Taylor said in “Major League” one of the funniest baseball movies ever…but I digress). Pitching was their Achilles Heel last season but if tonight’s bearded one gets it together then look out.
                          The Cards are 8-4 with Morris at home and he is 0-2 vs. Chicago this season. STL has won 3 straight games and 9 of their last 12. Chicago had won 3 straight before Monday’s loss.
                          The Cards got 4 runs in the 8th inning with 3 coming on 1 swing of Albert Pujol’s bat. Chicago has dropped 8 straight games with Glendon Rusch and the right-hander has been absolutely drilled of late giving up 4 runs or more in 6 of his last 7 starts.

Comment

( [email protected] )

NFL Regular Season starts Thursday get it here Cheap

Todays Comp Play

Milwaukee @ Cincinnati 12:35 PM EST
                            Milwaukee -110 (Capuano/Milton)

Cincinnati is 22-36 last 3 years at home with the money line -100 to -125. Capuano is 15-9 with a 3.32 ERA overall this year including 9-4 on the road. Capuano is 2-1 with a 2.86 ERA his last 3 starts. Milton is 7-13 with a 6.42 ERA overall this year and 4-5 with a 6.21 ERA at home this season.

Comment

( [email protected] )

NFL Regular Season starts today Raiders vs Patriots - 4* Side & 3* 2 Team 6pt Teaser

Todays Comp Play

Florida @ Washington 7:05 PM EST
                              Washington -105 (Beckett/Patterson)

Florida is 4-17 last 3 years and 0-8 this year on the road when the total is 7 or less. Washington is 15-4 at home this year when the money line is -100 to -125. Beckett is 3-6 with a 5.13 ERA on the road this year and 0-2 with a 8.16 ERA his last 3 starts. Patterson is 8-4 with a 2.44 ERA overall this year, 6-0 with a 1.76 ERA at home this year and 1-0 with a 2.89 ERA his last 3 starts.

Comment

( [email protected] )

I started the NFL Regular Season with 2-0 last night Winning the Patriots 4* & the 3* 2 Team 6pt Teaser

Friday College by 4 pm EST

$10 one day of service in College & NFL combined

Todays Comp Play

LA Angels @ Chicago White Sox 8:05 PM EST
                                Chicago White Sox -129 (Washburn/Buehrle)

White Sox are 34-13 this year when the total is 8 to 8 1/2. White Sox are 7-1 in September. Buehrle is 15-7 with a 3.01 ERA overall this year, 9-2 with a 2.12 ERA at home this year and 2-1 with a 2.45 ERA his last 3 starts. White Sox are 8-4 at home vs Angels last 3 years. Buerhle has a 3.19 ERA vs Angels since 1997

Comment

Working...
                                X