Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRE-SEASON still Available During the next Few Weeks or Contact me when Season starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-Season has started but you can still jump aboard. If you need to know my record last year in Pre-Season, i went 24-10 in the first 3 weeks then the final week i went 0-6 and ended up 24-16.

FOOTBALL PRE-SEASON--IF I DON'T MAKE a PROFIT--MONEY is REFUNDED

I have had many SUGGESTIONS regarding the Pre-Season and i have decided to CHANGE THE PAYMENT. If i DON'T make a PROFIT in the PRE-SEASON i will REFUND your MONEY. I thinks that's fair. PAYPAL MUST be used because it's easier to make transaction's.

Always buy a 1/2 point on a 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, or 21

( [email protected] )

Thursday Night - Saint's vs Patroit's will be ready by 4 pm latest

One Day games are available now for a simple $4 by Paypal

Every game i release has a very extensive Write-up.

Comp Plays Today

San Fran
    Boston U9
    Houston RL
    I come here not to name names!!!! But to Conquer

Comment

Pre-Season has started but you can still jump aboard. If you need to know my record last year in Pre-Season, i went 24-10 in the first 3 weeks then the final week i went 0-6 and ended up 24-16.

I have had many SUGGESTIONS regarding the Pre-Season and i have decided to CHANGE THE PAYMENT. If i DON'T make a PROFIT in the PRE-SEASON i will REFUND your MONEY. I thinks that's fair. PAYPAL MUST be used because it's easier to make transaction's.

Games rated 2, 3, 4, 4 1/2 or 5

( [email protected] )

I went 1-1 with a 4* win Over 41 with N.E / N.O, but a 3* Loss on N.E, they lead after the 3rd Quarter but folded up shop.

Friday Night - 1 game ready 4* Total

One Day games are available now for a simple $4 by Paypal

Comp Plays Today

2* Titans/Falcons Over 38
      The Titans didn't look to hot in their first preseason game and Steve McNair didn't look like the MVP he usually is. One thing we all know is that the guy is a winner and will bounce back. Backup QB Billy Volek maybe on his way out of Nashville as trade rumors surface, so he will want to put on a good showcase of talent tonight. The Falcons have been the NFL's best preseason team and are already in their third game winners of the previous two. Mike Vick has admitted he hotdogs it in the preseason, but that's OK because he is not the teams best passing QB. Vick is the NFL's best athlete, but the best complete quarterback on the team is Matt Schaub. Schaub is going to make a great starter in this league in the next three or four years and Ty Detmer is an experienced pro who will score some points in mop up time. The Falcons are nursing some key injuries on defense and this would be a perfect time for coach Jeff Fisher to lets McNair and Volek get some confidence in the passing game going into the regular season. Look for a great offensive game with it going over the total.

Atlanta RL
      Baltimore
      Rangers/Devil Rays Over 10.5

Comment

( [email protected] )

I Won my 4* Over 36.5 in the Washington game & my free play Falcons Over 38. As always i lose my Baseball games. I cant see how a handicapper can spend his entire summer stuck in front of a PC studying Baseball games. Unless he is doing it as a primary resource to make a living plus there is games daily so he never gets a break. Myself i like my summers off so Baseball is at the bottom of the Totem pole.

Saturday Night - I have two 3* Plays and one 4* Play

One Day games are available now for a simple $5 by Paypal

My Pre-season record is 5-1 last 6 games, 9-4 overall with +17 units

Comp Plays Today

2* Carolina -3 over NY Giants

Comment

( [email protected] )

Monday Night - Cowboys vs Shithawks ready by 4 pm est. Undefeated on Monday Night.

Comp Play Today

San Fran Under 8 runs

Comment

( [email protected] )

Lost Monday Night football - The Dam Shithawks couldnt catch the ball

Comp Plays Today

I'm on a roll, 1 in a row

Cincinnati @ Washington 7:05 PM EST
            Play On: Washington -150 (Hudson/Armas)

Washington is 29-17 this year when the total is 8 to 8 1/2. Hudson is 4-6 with a 7.35 ERA overall this year and 2-3 with a 7.94 ERA on the road this season. Armas is 5-0 with a 2.72 ERA at home this year and 2-1 with a 1.69 ERA his last 3 starts.
            :bestwishe

Comment

( [email protected] )

Comp Plays Today

NY Mets @ Arizona 10:05 PM EST
              Play On: NY Mets -130 (Seo/Ortiz)

Arizona is 102-122 -57.6 units last 3 years at home. Arizona is 134-189 -76.8 units last 3 years in night games. Seo is 5-1 with a 1.09 ERA in all starts this year, 2.77 ERA on the road this season and 3-0 with a 0.39 ERA his last 3 starts. Ortiz is 4-7 with a 6.44 ERA overall this year, 1-3 with a 6.62 ERA at home this season and 0-2 with an 11.57 ERA his last 3 starts. NY Mets are 4-1 vs Arizona this year. Seo has a 2.12 ERA vs Arizona since 1997.

Comment

So basically you will take our money anytime?
                RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

I'm not exactly sure what your referring to. Email me here it will be much easier to discuss instead of filling my thread.

[email protected]

Comment

( [email protected] )

Thursday Night Football TOTAL is ready Falcon's vs Jaguar's

Comp Plays Today

Chicago White Sox @ Minnesota 1:10 PM EST
                    Play On: Chicago White Sox +105 (Garland/Silva) Listed

White Sox are 13-5 this year as a road underdog of +100 to +125. White Sox are 38-20 on the road this season. White Sox are 19-5 on the road when the total is 8 to 8 1/2 this year. White Sox are 33-13 against division opponents this year. Garland is 16-7 with a 3.43 ERA overall, 7-3 with a 3.65 ERA on the road and a 3.66 ERA his last 3 starts. Silva has a 5.71 ERA vs White Sox since 1997

Comment

The WS are winning in the 8th inning and you just post this now??? What the hell is wrong with you people???

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrenchyGuru
                        Comp Plays Today

Chicago White Sox @ Minnesota 1:10 PM EST
                        Play On: Chicago White Sox +105 (Garland/Silva) Listed
                        Originally posted by SPARK
                        The WS are winning in the 8th inning and you just post this now??? What the hell is wrong with you people???
                        Bwaahahahahha, BUSTED!!!!

~~~ Tigger
                        Last edited by Tigger; 08-25-2005, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I can't stand people that under-estimate the intelligence of other people.

Oh, I suppose we'll chalk this up to "sorry guys, thought this was a night game!"

If you are so good, and french, then why not live off your own winnings and even convert it to french money if you want.
                          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
                            I can't stand people that under-estimate the intelligence of other people.

Oh, I suppose we'll chalk this up to "sorry guys, thought this was a night game!"

If you are so good, and french, then why not live off your own winnings and even convert it to french money if you want.
                            Hell move to France where the rest of the little cry babies and whiners are.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Always buy a 1/2 point on a 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, or 21 pt spread

( [email protected] )

SORRY for the screwup on my Comp Play yesterday, i was so busy i didnt notice, im only human & theres no need to get nasty, i suppose you have never made a incorrect post since you been here.

Thursday Night Football Falcon's vs Jaguar's was a WINNER

Friday Night Football 3 games ready a 5* Major 4* & 3*

Tonight for a measily $5 or get the rest of Pre-Season for $15

Comp Plays Today

NFL Preseason
                              Chicago +3 over Buffalo

MLB Baseball
                              Phillies -150 over DiamondBacks
                              Myers/Halsey

Comment

Always buy a 1/2 point on a 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, or 21 pt spread

( [email protected] )

Thursday Night Football Falcon's vs Jaguar's was a WINNER
                                Friday Night Football goes 2-1 Won 5* Major, Lost 4*, Won 3*

Saturday Night Football Tonight i have one 3* game Ready for $5 or the Pre-Season for $15

Comp Plays Today

2-0 with Comps Bear's & Phillies yesterday

Todays Comp

Kansas City Chiefs -3.5

Comment

Working...
                                X