Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRE-SEASON still Available During the next Few Weeks or Contact me when Season starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hhahahahahahahahhahahahhahah

He's the Frenchy Guru of course!!!

haha
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Pre-Season has started but you can still jump aboard. If you need to know my record last year in Pre-Season, i went 24-10 in the first 3 weeks then the final week i went 0-6 and ended up 24-16.

FOOTBALL PRE-SEASON--IF I DON'T MAKE a PROFIT--MONEY is REFUNDED

I have had many SUGGESTIONS regarding the Pre-Season and i have decided to CHANGE THE PAYMENT. If i DON'T make a PROFIT in the PRE-SEASON i will REFUND your MONEY. I thinks that's fair. PAYPAL MUST be used because it's easier to make transaction's.

Well it would of been nice to start the season with a win but Indy scored a TD with 4 minutes left sending it over of total.

Comp Plays are 4-0 in last 3 days with the Falcons winning in NFL

Free Play Today

Detroit Tigers -121
      :bestwishe
      I come here not to name names!!!! But to Conquer

Comment

Pre-Season has started but you can still jump aboard. If you need to know my record last year in Pre-Season, i went 24-10 in the first 3 weeks then the final week i went 0-6 and ended up 24-16.

I have had many SUGGESTIONS regarding the Pre-Season and i have decided to CHANGE THE PAYMENT. If i DON'T make a PROFIT in the PRE-SEASON i will REFUND your MONEY. I thinks that's fair. PAYPAL MUST be used because it's easier to make transaction's.

Comp Play Today

LA Dodgers @ Pittsburgh 1:35 PM EST
        Play On: LA Dodgers -105 (Weaver/Wells)

LA Dodgers are 33-15 last 3 years on the road with the money line -100 to -125. Dodgers are 12-2 overall vs Pittsburgh last 3 years including 7-1 @ Pittsburgh. Weaver is 3-0 with a 2.36 ERA vs Pittsburgh since 1997!

Comment

Comp Play Today

Minnesota Twins - 117

The Twins are starting a nine-game road trip against the Mariners and then go to Oakland and Chicago. The Twins won two of three from the Red Sox and have to be up beat mood since they scored 23 runs in the three games, after scoring just 22 runs in their last 8 games . Carlos Silva starts for Minnesota and he has a poor hits-to-innings pitched ratio (162-145.2), he's made up for that poor stat by walking just SEVEN all year (just TWO in 62.1 innings on the road!). His road ERA is 2.60 this year in nine away starts plus he has been outstanding in three career starts against the Mariners. In two starts last year and one this season, Silva has pitched 22 innings, allowed just three ERs (1.23 ERA) and walked just one. He comes into this start on a five-game stretch of allowing just nine ERs in 38 innings, overall (2.13 ERA). Take the Twins.

Comment

2-0 in Monday Night Football with Miami +3.5 an instructed 1/2 point buy & Over 34
            I heard so many guys say i got a PUSH, dont you know to always buy a 1/2 point on a 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, or 21 point spread.

Comp Play Today

Oakland A's -170 or RL

Comment

2-0 in Monday Night Football with Miami +3.5 an instructed 1/2 point buy & Over 34
              I heard so many guys say i got a PUSH, dont you know to always buy a 1/2 point on a 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, or 21

Chargers and Packers goes at 4PM Thursday

Comp Play Today

Atlanta RL with Smoltz

Comment

Always buy a 1/2 point on a 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, or 21

Chargers and Packers goes at 4PM Today - There is still time to jump on board for pennies a game

Comp Play Today

Texas Over 11.5

Comment

( [email protected] )

Comp Plays Today

Atlanta braves

Detroit Lions NFL

Comment

3 NFL games ready to GO

( [email protected] )

Comp Plays Today

Oakland A's in Baseball

Carolina Panthers -3 on the buy in NFL

Comment

( [email protected] )

3-0 On my Premium NFL Plays on Saturday +10 units

2-0 On my Free Plays

Comp Plays Today

Milwaukee
                      Houston
                      Atlanta

Comment

Good Luck Today!!!
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

( [email protected] )

Monday Night Football Eagles & Steelers ready by 4 pm ET

One Day games are available now for a simple $4 by Paypal
                          Every game i release has a very extensive Write-up.

Comp Plays Today

4-1 Free Plays, last 2 days

Oakland A's -1.5 runs

Comment

( [email protected] )

Another Winner Monday Night Football With the Steelers, 4 wins in a row

Comp Plays Today

4-2 Free Plays, last 3 days

Mets
                            San Fran
                            Oakland
                            Chicago WS
                            Florida

Comment

Good Luck French!!!
                              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

( [email protected] )

Thursday Night - Saint's vs Patroit's Tomorrow

Comp Plays Today

Chicago White Sox they wont get swept, Hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X