This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    I guess if you strayed that means 1 of 2 things. Either you have not found the right one yet or you have yet to grow up.

I used to stray often BUT i wouldn't do it to this one!
    Thank you Dr. Phil.....I mean Wayne!

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
      I'm in guys being that I live in Vegas...I got the hookup at Rain and Ghostbar...no waiting in line and no cover!
      You live in Vegas? You, me and RJ should get along great because we don't wait in lines either! We'll have a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
        Thank you Dr. Phil.....I mean Wayne!

LOL

Your attitude since Saturday ........................ It's shocking why nobody signed up for this trip. You fucken scare them away with your SOURPUSS BAG attitude!

Sincerly,

Dr Phil

Comment

Dear WAyne,

I have no idea why your scared of flying?

Regards,

Lynrd Skynyrd and Ailiyiah

Comment

LOL

Your attitude since Saturday ........................ It's shocking why nobody signed up for this trip. You fucken scare them away with your SOURPUSS BAG attitude!

Sincerly,

Dr Phil
            Only toward you buddy. You always have such nice things to say, must be that Dr Phil "Tough Love".

Comment

Only toward you buddy. You always have such nice things to say, must be that Dr Phil "Tough Love".
              You sure it's just me?????????

Have you ALWAYS shown "The Love" towards your best buddy RJ? C'mon, be honest!

Comment

You sure it's just me?????????

Have you ALWAYS shown "The Love" towards your best buddy RJ? C'mon, be honest!
                Yup unless he said something that was bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                  Wayne, the last time my wife and I flew was about 80 YEARS ago ... THE WRIGHT BROTHERS AND US We were landing back home in a hail storm ... We had to circle the airport for an hour and half before we could land ... Talk about frightening ... I turned around in my seat and the woman behind us had rosary beads in her hands ... hahaha i thought I was going to lose it right there ... and I LOVE to fly ....

Damn you are old spark
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Yup unless he said something that was bullshit.
                    Ya' O.K. Mike.

How often was that? You're fair weather Mike. I thought we were fine until you took your rattle and went home Saturday. You can pick on and shit on and EMAIL people all day long until the shoe is on the other foot and you get pissed. I'm pretty sure it was someone else that mentioned it as "Thin Skin" Saturday, not me!

We were having fun Saturday and i said WE (MANY OF US) But you had no problem blowing a gasket and singling me out? You're a weird fellow at times!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                      Damn you are old spark
                      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, wait until he sees this in the morning!

Comment

Ya' O.K. Mike.

How often was that? You're fair weather Mike. I thought we were fine until you took your rattle and went home Saturday. You can pick on and shit on and EMAIL people all day long until the shoe is on the other foot and you get pissed. I'm pretty sure it was someone else that mentioned it as "Thin Skin" Saturday, not me!

We were having fun Saturday and i said WE (MANY OF US) But you had no problem blowing a gasket and singling me out? You're a weird fellow at times!
                        I think you're on the pipe a little too much pal. I did not send 1 email out until since Thursday until today so have no idea what you are reffering to. I apologize if I jumped the gun Saturday but I started getting strep throat, fever, the whole thing Saturday so I was a little grumpy. But honestly I could really care less what you think of me. I will keep my opinions of you to myself as once again like last time I don't see the point of blasting some one on here. Obviously you handle things differently.

Comment

I think you're on the pipe a little too much pal. I did not send 1 email out until since Thursday until today so have no idea what you are reffering to. I apologize if I jumped the gun Saturday but I started getting strep throat, fever, the whole thing Saturday so I was a little grumpy. But honestly I could really care less what you think of me. I will keep my opinions of you to myself as once again like last time I don't see the point of blasting some one on here. Obviously you handle things differently.
                          I havn't touched the pipe in 5 weeks.

You blasted me you dummy and the emails i was talking about were in the past and ALL about your buddy. You don't remember how much of a hater you were?

My comments didn't cause your strep throat remember that!

Comment

Wayne

Cathouse comes on at 12:00 CDT on HBO.
                            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                              Cathouse comes on at 12:00 CDT on HBO.
                              Thanks Brother but damn! I'll be in bed soon. I have to be up at 5 AM

You need to keep the updates coming. I want to check it out sometime soon. Isn't it ever on at like 5 PM? :D

Comment

Thanks Brother but damn! I'll be in bed soon. I have to be up at 5 AM

You need to keep the updates coming. I want to check it out sometime soon. Isn't it ever on at like 5 PM? :D
                                It usually comes on between 10:00 - 12:00 CDT on one of the HBO channels. I don't know what time that is on your end though. But I'll keep you updated.
                                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                                X