This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218

You blasted me you dummy and the emails i was talking about were in the past and ALL about your buddy. You don't remember how much of a hater you were?

My comments didn't cause your strep throat remember that!
    WTF are you talking about? I have never emailed you about anything but fantasy sports shit. So once again you are speaking of things that you have no clue about. Get over yourself Wayne.

I apologized once. I'm not going to suck your dick like you expect from everyone else on this site. And if "blasting" you is saying you know all then your right I did "blast" you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
      WTF are you talking about? I have never emailed you about anything but fantasy sports shit. So once again you are speaking of things that you have no clue about. Get over yourself Wayne.

I apologized once. I'm not going to suck your dick like you expect from everyone else on this site. And if "blasting" you is saying you know all then your right I did "blast" you.
      Did i say the emails were sent to me?

Comment

Did i say the emails were sent to me?
        So you're going off second hand info? Why would you even bring something like that up? That's why I have a problem with you because you don't bust balls you take stabs at people. First off I have never said anything about RJ other then the whole 27,000 bet. And then when I got back from the Vegas trip to the same person that I was emailing i told him he was a good guy and not what he comes off like on this forum sometimes BUT what that has to do with you is beyond me? And why you think it's your duty to bring it up is humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
          So you're going off second hand info? Why would you even bring something like that up? That's why I have a problem with you because you don't bust balls you take stabs at people. First off I have never said anything about RJ other then the whole 27,000 bet. And then when I got back from the Vegas trip to the same person that I was emailing i told him he was a good guy and not what he comes off like on this forum sometimes BUT what that has to do with you is beyond me? And why you think it's your duty to bring it up is humorous.

Your humorous mike and full of shit but that's besides the point. The Source wouldn't lie about it and you obviously would. Taking shots? That's your job around here.

Good Luck, your an asshole, Good Luck, I'm not sucking your balls, Good Luck, You know everything ...................... Notice a pattern here mike?

How about i just delete the whole thread and ship it off so if you have a problem with it you can bitch to the right people and they will have it in their hands to look at themself and tell me i'm wrong. Is that o.k. with you Mike?

Comment

Your humorous mike and full of shit but that's besides the point. The Source wouldn't lie about it and you obviously would. Taking shots? That's your job around here.

Good Luck, your an asshole, Good Luck, I'm not sucking your balls, Good Luck, You know everything ...................... Notice a pattern here mike?

How about i just delete the whole thread and ship it off so if you have a problem with it you can bitch to the right people and they will have it in their hands to look at themself and tell me i'm wrong. Is that o.k. with you Mike?
            I really could care less Wayne. Lie about what ? put it out there since you know all once again! I have nothing to hide from. I love how you're stuck on this email thing that has ZERO to do with YOU! I have heard of some of your emails too would I bring that up?? NO because this isn't the place for it! Are you really that fucking stupid? Why don't you blast me and lock the thread like you did last time when you called me a thief. I'm done with this Wayne, maybe I'm in the wrong here but the shit you bring up just seems classless to me.

Comment

If i leave the thread open it brings out your TRUE colors once again Mike. I wish and beg you to bring up emails i have sent too. I'm dying to hear about them. Everyone already knows when there is a problem with someone here i take care of it HERE so i could care less what you bring up.

Why hash it out on the board? Probably because you have been an ASS since Saturday and to me for ZERO reason. Great, your apology (if you call it that) happened 4 days later and you had ZERO right to go off in the 1st place so if you want to be an ass i'm always willing to reward you with the same.

All i mentioned in my last post is that the source doesn't/wouldn't lie because you claimed they did. I said nothing else about it mike, read it again.

Go ahead and bring up the emails i so called sent. The only ones besides Fantasy Sports you have are the ones bitching about the pager and i'm not dumb enough to send others out to people that i wouldn't confront right here.
              Last edited by wayne1218; 07-05-2005, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Go ahead, you have the last word before i ditch this useless thread that nobody else cares to see.

Comment

Holy shit!! I just saw this......
                  I hope all you guys are going this trip should be a classic!!

Who's gonna pay my way there.... I don't need a private jet, just a new pair of gloves so my hitchhiking thumb doesn't get cold!!
                  "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

I guess you got the last word Gary!

Comment

Working...
                    X