• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well since im 19 ill be at atlantis with bhs haha you have to be 18 there
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Ldawg kept asking what lobster rolls are. I thought he was kidding but now i wonder. He asked more than once. Do you like Lobster Rolls Mike? or Lobster period?

Not either....... I keep ASKING your SORRYNESS to PLEASE SEND me some Loster Rolls to feed LOBSTER GIRL ......geez !!

AND , when I UP my UNITS I try to throw in a couple o' Lobster rolls !!

Comment

tom,

are we gonna fight when i come out there?
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          tom,

are we gonna fight when i come out there?

Only if Rj starts something brother !

Then we'll have to have the Fag-Bag Slap O Rama !!! LMAO

Rj's gf can be the RING GIRL !!

Comment

Alright assholes, don't all sign up at once now! Right now it is me, RJ, and Rwall.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
              Alright assholes, don't all sign up at once now! Right now it is me, RJ, and Rwall.

We're all waiting to see if anyone from the Navy has a better Tour going .... we'll get back to you ass wipe fly boy !!

Comment

I would love to go as well because the last time I was on my way to Vegas was on 9/11. Yes, I was up in the air and had an emergency landing in Kansas. Haven't been on a plane since then.

However, I run a bus trip once a year to the Eagles game and this year's game is the Chargers.

I would consider next time but may need some help with the wife.... or babysitting my 2 and 4 yr. old.
                Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10
                  I would love to go as well because the last time I was on my way to Vegas was on 9/11. Yes, I was up in the air and had an emergency landing in Kansas. Haven't been on a plane since then.

However, I run a bus trip once a year to the Eagles game and this year's game is the Chargers.

I would consider next time but may need some help with the wife.... or babysitting my 2 and 4 yr. old.
                  Geez, whatever you do, don't say you're afraid to get on a plane. 911 or not, some people will hold it against you.

Comment

Not afraid but just haven't flown since then.
                    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Not afraid but just haven't flown since then.
                      Shit like that puts the fear of god in me when it comes to flying!

Comment

What are you talking about wayne ? You're not afraid of flying are you ??
                        After 9/11 me and Lobster girl had to fly back from your neck of the woods .... New Haven to Columbus , Columbus to Phoenix , Phoenix to San Jose . It was cool ,there were like 5 people on the damn plane . We had just flown over WTC on Sat 9/9 in route to Bean Town then on Monday BAMM.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
                          We're all waiting to see if anyone from the Navy has a better Tour going .... we'll get back to you ass wipe fly boy !!
                          Just heard they have a tour going to San Francisco, I'm sure you will be first in line!

Comment

Growing up, neither of my parents had ever flown and they used to talk about how they couldn't do it. It rubbed off on me and i was close to going to Vegas and trying it out when 911 happened. I swear to god it sent me backwards again. The guy (one of them) went right through the Portland Jetport here. Right when i was ready to face the fear it all made it 10 times worse again. I guess everyone has their thing and mine is flying!

Comment

Just curious how the bus trip works? I've seen package deals out there that include hotel, tickets, and flight.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                                Growing up, neither of my parents had ever flown and they used to talk about how they couldn't do it. It rubbed off on me and i was close to going to Vegas and trying it out when 911 happened. I swear to god it sent me backwards again. The guy (one of them) went right through the Portland Jetport here. Right when i was ready to face the fear it all made it 10 times worse again. I guess everyone has their thing and mine is flying!
                                Dang wayne you're a regular John Madden ....if you don't like to fly you Don't ....but, here's what I don't get .... thousands of people die every year in traffic accidents ....yet you still drive a car right ? Seems to me that on long trips you have MUCH lower odds of having an accident on an airplane !! :confused:

Comment

Working...
                                X