This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VEGAS TRIP>>>>BETTORSCHAT STYLE

Alright guys, we are trying to start the first annual BC Vegas trip. The dates will be somewhere in the 17th to the 27th of October range. I myself will be out there from the 19th to the 26th (give or take a day). RJ (Mr big baller, I get everything comped) will be out there from the 24th to the 26th. Guys you have about 4 months to get everything squared away and come out. I promise you that you will have a BLAST!!!!!!! If you are planning on going sign up in this thread!!!!! Also I will be staying at the Imperial Palace where the rooms are dirt cheap but great location on the strip! I expect to see a select few signing up Spark, CoverBoy, Wayne, Monte ect.

Is there any chance that RJ could fly us out there in his Private Jet? It would save alot of people on plane tickets and the turnout would probably be better!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Is there any chance that RJ could fly us out there in his Private Jet? It would save alot of people on plane tickets and the turnout would probably be better!

Thanks in advance!
      I just got him on the phone and he said he would have Ceasar's send their jet out to you as long as you bring lobster rolls! Sounds like a fair swap to me!

Comment

Thanks in advance!
        BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think it is called ASSHOLE EXPRESS .....

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
          I just got him on the phone and he said he would have Ceasar's send their jet out to you as long as you bring lobster rolls! Sounds like a fair swap to me!
          DEAL!

Comment

Ldawg kept asking what lobster rolls are. I thought he was kidding but now i wonder. He asked more than once. Do you like Lobster Rolls Mike? or Lobster period?

Comment

Ldawg kept asking what lobster rolls are. I thought he was kidding but now i wonder. He asked more than once. Do you like Lobster Rolls Mike? or Lobster period?
              I like Lobster anything! Are there people out there that don't like lobster? I still have to ask my Dad where we were in Maine, keep forgetting!

Comment

People like Ldawg don't even know what lobster rolls are so i'm sure people don't like Lobster. Some people say their scary looking hahaha I'll have to hook you up with some Maine Lobsters. I would still like to know where you guys went up here. I bet it wasn't too far from me!

Comment

Mike,

I'll actually be there from Oct. 23-26, but I can make it longer or go earlier if I want. The 23rd is a Sunday and I'm supposed to be there until Wednesday, but I can go out Friday night and be there the weekend before. Let me know, I can go out on the 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think it is called ASSHOLE EXPRESS .....
                    I knew i had the name right ... here, RJ just sent me the brochure ....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Come on assholes, sign up will you!!!!!!!!!!!! Spark I will pay for trip!!!!!!!!!! You have always helped me out. Now sign up you old fart!!!!

Comment

Come on assholes, sign up will you!!!!!!!!!!!! Spark I will pay for trip!!!!!!!!!! You have always helped me out. Now sign up you old fart!!!!

I'll pitch in and pay for SPARK's trip with you.....

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                          There it's a done deal! Let me call the Nursing Home and get him clearance!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Mikey, what a nice offer .. and I really mean that buddy ... it has nothing to do with getus ... I have obligations here that might not allow me to leave ... I will try my best and I will let you know by the middle of July ... I will send you an e-mail in a little to explain ... But Mike, thanks again for the offer but I would never accept that ... You are really a great kid ... you know I mean the up most respect when i say kid ... God Bless you pal ...

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                              OMG, I know you mean that pal but pls read the post I just made to Mike ... I would love to go ... You guys just might talk me into it ... hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X